Nawaz Sharif responsible of Operation 1992 & Martyrdom of MQM workers: Haider

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
As shown in the video, every political party is gearing up. ANP is backed by millitants. PPP is injecting alot of weapons. Sunni Tehreek has their terrorist wing. What do you expect from MQM? What should they do?

You are there in USA. May Allah give you the opportunity to do something for your motherland (Ameen). But here in Karachi, things are way different than what you see. We Mahajirs also need Protection from the above mentioned goons. And MQM provides us with the protection again ANP, PPP, Sunni Tehreek, Rangers, ISI etc etc etc.

Think about it. We also want to live but we cant get protection through the normal legal system. We are also humans. Have some respect for us too.
Dear Faiz:
You are on a wrong spot. Here in this forum , most of the peolple just hate you. Their hate is not for MQM, it is actually against Muhajirs. You will never be able to convince them because of their inner filth against Muhajirs. So, leave it my young fellow.
Thanks
Aijaz

faizkhalid

Citizen
Dear Faiz:
You are on a wrong spot. Here in this forum , most of the peolple just hate you. Their hate is not for MQM, it is actually against Muhajirs. You will never be able to convince them because of their inner filth against Muhajirs. So, leave it my young fellow.
Thanks
Aijaz

That means I will always come under the fire because people hate me :(. Then why shouldn't I feel like a second grade citizen in my own country :s ..

aah. That feels bad :(.. and that hurts too :(

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yar dehshatgardi karo gaay tu kia pholoon key haar paysh karta N.S ?
Dehshatgardi kay muqablay main Sarkari Dehshatgardi keey gai , tu gila keysa.........?Wasay Nasirullah Babar ka naam kion nahain latay tum loge ??????????????
Pher MQM naay jo qatal ka bazar garam kar rakha haay , us key liay tu eak our opration key zaroorat haay.........MQM+ANP dono ka safaya hona chahiy......SHARM TUM KO MAGAR NAHAIN ATTI.

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
Learn to respect others? Why?

You kill me, you harass me, you hate me, you threaten me, you irritate me, you dont give me justice and you even dont care about what happens to me and you want me to respect you/others? For what?

Aah, another ignorant individual. Mohajirs came under the threat first. MQM is the latest political party. ANP, PPP etc were all there before MQM. You have no idea what has happened to us. Why should I learn to respect others when my brothers/father/uncles/friends were brutily murdered for no reason?

Its all tit for tat brother. They ignited the "tit". Its time for the "tat". Your haterade for me will NEVER solve the issue. I promise you that.
No one can take out the poison from your heart which put in by Altaf Hussain, but only Allah can clean your heart.
MQM vs Sindhi
MQM vs Punjabi+Pathan
MQM vs Balouch ( You call them Lyari Gang mafia)
MQM vs Sunni Tehreek
MQM vs Mullah (you call them Taliban)
MQM vs Urdu speaking ( you call them traitor,just b/c they don,t obey Altaf)

So all the above you fought and then you call yourself innocent ?????????
Tell me if all the above groups were wrong or MQM ?
Don,t close your eyes just b/c Altaf Hussain jo bhee kehta haay hamesha theek kehta haay...........

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Still living in 90s.
MQM won that case in court.
ISPR release the denial about Jinnah Pur conspiracy.

ISPR also denies Bengla genocide. ISPR also denies American planning of attack on Paki nuke assets (wikileaks state that one such attempt failed in 2008 )

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
There is another operation needed in Karachi but this time A GREAT OPERATION to wipe off the RAW Supported MQM Goons .

One must ask Haider Abbas why there is a clean up opration against MQM every 5-8 years ?? The next one is long due ... one more failer of this Govt...

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
That means I will always come under the fire because people hate me :(. Then why shouldn't I feel like a second grade citizen in my own country :s ..

aah. That feels bad :(.. and that hurts too :(
Then what else can you do? These people have not learnt any lesson from the seperation of East Pakistan. They always used to label all Bengalis as TRAITORS, and a time came when their leader Nawaz Sharif as PM of Pakistan, went to the graveyard of MUKTI BAHINIS and offered FATIHA there and declared them SHUHDA OF FREEDOM.

You no need to come under the fire my dear, you just need to work hard with honesty towards the betterment of Pakistan. Do the best with your best capacities.
your are talented and no one can beat you. The PRIME example is MUSTAFA KAMAL. He delivered when he got a chance.

Remember, you can not shut every ugly mouth.

Last edited:

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
One must ask Haider Abbas why there is a clean up opration against MQM every 5-8 years ?? The next one is long due ... one more failer of this Govt...

I know about only one operation which was started on 19th June, 1992.

Jury

No one can take out the poison from your heart which put in by Altaf Hussain, but only Allah can clean your heart.
MQM vs Sindhi
MQM vs Punjabi+Pathan
MQM vs Sunni Tehreek

Don,t close your eyes just b/c Altaf Hussain jo bhee kehta haay hamesha theek kehta haay...........

With Leadership.

Do you call, Nawaz tussle with Benazir, PUNJAB vs SINDHI?

Do you call, Akber Bugti vs Benazir in 1988, Baluch vs Sindhi
?

Do You call, Nawaz vs Jamaat-e-Islami, Punjabi vs Mullah
?

Do You call, ZA Bhutoo tussle with WALI KHAN, Sindhi vs Pathan
?

Do you call PPP vs QADIR MAGSI, Sindhi vs Sindhi
?

nasirzaman

Senator (1k+ posts)
کیا نصیراللہ بابر کا تعلق نون لیگ سے تھا
یہ اس وقت اس بارٹی حکومت کا حصہ ھیں جس نے آپریشن کیا اور ان کو خوب رگڑا لگایا۔ یہ واقعی رگڑے کے قابل تھے جو انڈیا سے ٹرینگ حاصل کرکے پاکستان میں خون کی حولی کھیلتے تھے اور اس وقت بھی ان کے خون مین دھشت بربریت کا جراثیم شامل ھے اور یہ باز نہی آرھے۔ ان کے خلاف ایک بڑا آپریش وقت کی ضرورت ھے ۔
i think you need brain surgery

faizkhalid

Citizen
MQM vs Sindhi
MQM vs Punjabi+Pathan
MQM vs Sunni Tehreek

Mate, I have completed MBA from a reputable University. I have a brain and I can think. I dont need any Altaf Hussain to tell me what is right and what is wrong. Yes I do have poison in me, but have you ever thought who created this poison? Who provoked this poison in me? Let me give you few examples:

1) Nawaz started an operation against MQM. Why? Still today if they find a militant terrorist who is arrested during a combat, they take them to jail. Why did you kill innocent MQM members who werent even armed?

2) In karachi there are universities where goons of ANP barge in and say that Mahajir students can not study here. Why? Who will give justice to us on this?

3) Few days back there was a war declared by the terrorists of ANP against the Mahajirs. Who will give us the protection? Your judiciary or your Police?

4) You must have heard what zulfiqar mirza said that if we open our bursts against the mahajirs then innocents will die. Who will give us justice?

I dont want your sympathy as I can do justice myself. I will not beg for justice. I will take it myself. If you want to help me, create a better system. Dont blame me for your incompetencies. If you can not create a system that can provide justice to the weak then the men themselves will create their own law and own power.

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
MQM vs Sindhi
MQM vs Punjabi+Pathan
MQM vs Sunni Tehreek

If I agree with you then I have to say that Altaf Hussain ne tou united Pakistan ke taboot meiN akhri keel thoNki thi, yeh amal tou tum logoN ne bohot pehle hi shru ker diya tha. Bhool gaey, Bengali tum se kyuN alag huey? Ya tum ne oon ko jaan boojh ker alag kya tha?
Altaf Hussain ghalat ho sakta hai, magar oos ke pechey millions of Pakistanis nahi. They realized the realities what Altaf Hussain said.

faizkhalid

Citizen

With Leadership.

Do you call, Nawaz tussle with Benazir, PUNJAB vs SINDHI?

Do you call, Akber Bugti vs Benazir in 1988, Baluch vs Sindhi
?

Do You call, Nawaz vs Jamaat-e-Islami, Punjabi vs Mullah
?

Do You call, ZA Bhutoo tussle with WALI KHAN, Sindhi vs Pathan
?

Do you call PPP vs QADIR MAGSI, Sindhi vs Sindhi
?

Logical points Jury. I wonder what "MYCOUNTRY" has to say about them.

GeoG

Learn to respect others? Why?

You kill me, you harass me, you hate me, you threaten me, you irritate me, you dont give me justice and you even dont care about what happens to me and you want me to respect you/others? For what?

Aah, another ignorant individual. Mohajirs came under the threat first. MQM is the latest political party. ANP, PPP etc were all there before MQM. You have no idea what has happened to us. Why should I learn to respect others when my brothers/father/uncles/friends were brutily murdered for no reason?

Its all tit for tat brother. They ignited the "tit". Its time for the "tat". Your haterade for me will NEVER solve the issue. I promise you that.

You have done your tat 100 times of the tit.
Basically you are admitting that you are doing all the killings which you justify that this is a revenge of the past,
Good keep doing it, the ones at the receiving end now will have the justification soon when they are in power and return the honors.

I don't hate you, I want to the punish you for your crimes against humanity.

faizkhalid

Citizen
Basically you are admitting that you are doing all the killings which you justify that this is a revenge of the past,
Good keep doing it, the ones at the receiving end now will have the justification soon when they are in power and return the honors.

If this is the "tat", as to what you have acknowledged yourself, then why on earth are you not interested in knowing about the "tit"? Who start the "tit"? You want to punish me? Every single day at least 2 MQM workers are killed. Workers who arent even armed. Who were not doing any criminal activities. Do you want to punish us more than that?

We are still at the receiving end GeoG. Still we are considered as the second grade citizens. Before you think about punishing us, kindly ONCE think about WHY it all started.

faizkhalid

Citizen

And by the way, who are you to punish me? Just a small low grade pakistani soul who cant do anything about the system and who can not even do anything for the humiliation he has faced in these last few decades? You want to punish me but you can not do anything about the terrorism that we face in the whole country. You want to punish me but you cant do anything about the influence of America in our motherland. You want to punish me but you can not to anything about Abbotabad operation, kharotabaad, sirfaraz shah, Salim shehzaad etc etc and the list goes on.

Dream on sunny boy. You are also a low level human soul who will always try to scare the weak and at the same time can do nothing about the strong forces that are even humiliating you.