Nusrat Javed goes to new Extreme - Calls Imran Khan, Pakistan's upcoming "Hitler"

Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)
Imran was never a dictator or arrogant as Nusrat sees him. That is propaganda. He was simply shy and therefore gave that impression to people. But those who meet him especially during party meetings testify that he's the target of all sorts of criticism and he takes it well in a democratic manner. Haroon Rashid himself criticizes him many times, once in such harsh words, that Hamid Mir had to request him to take it easy. Aftab from Khabarnaak once mentioned the same thing about his party members cross questioning him on issues. So it's a myth that he's a dictator in his party. Nobody likes a dictator, especially people who are voluntarily working for a party, as many PTI members are. They would have never stuck around with him all these years if he had been a true dictator. He had no power or funds which would keep some members with him for their own personal benefits, as we see in many other parties.

It seems Nusrat, in his prejudice, is clutching at straws to defame Imran Khan in any way possible. Pretty sad, really.

GreenMaple

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
This guy didn't give a single reason why he opposes IK, and with what policies of IK he has disagreement with.

It is a typical case of 'mukhalfit bara'ey mukhalfit'

hypocrite

Councller (250+ posts)
Imran was never a dictator or arrogant as Nusrat sees him. That is propaganda. He was simply shy and therefore gave that impression to people. But those who meet him especially during party meetings testify that he's the target of all sorts of criticism and he takes it well in a democratic manner. Haroon Rashid himself criticizes him many times, once in such harsh words, that Hamid Mir had to request him to take it easy. Aftab from Khabarnaak once mentioned the same thing about his party members cross questioning him on issues. So it's a myth that he's a dictator in his party. Nobody likes a dictator, especially people who are voluntarily working for a party, as many PTI members are. They would have never stuck around with him all these years if he had been a true dictator. He had no power or funds which would keep some members with him for their own personal benefits, as we see in many other parties.

It seems Nusrat, in his prejudice, is clutching at straws to defame Imran Khan in any way possible. Pretty sad, really.

As Haroon ur Rasheed mention, PMLN is fully prepared to go after Imran Khan. First attack is by Nusrat Javed but they need someone more smarter than this retard Nusrat, he does not make any sense.

ALI ARYAN

Senator (1k+ posts)
This article clearly shows, some one is spending enough alot a money for Imran kahn character assassination, what he is saying it could be true but he has no proof that Imran those are Imran khan party members, they can be any emotional supporter who do want rubbish and basless accusations against Imarn khan and Imran can't do much about it.

@ALI ARYAN dude try reading this column once again especially last line of fourth paragraph, enough to tell how much you and your party can handle criticism. Imran ke supporters tou sirf galiyan detay hain na tumharay supporters insan ko uper poocha detay hain.

MQM ne Haroon Rasheed ko ab tak oper pohanchaya? I think woh oper se hi beth ka tanqeed kar raha he. Agar aap ki baat ko tasleem kar bhi liya jaye ke MQM aisa karti he to mera simple sa sawal he kia tehreek insaaf ko haq he ke galiyan de? Han ya na mein jawab dejiye ga. Apni ghaltiyon ko dosrey per ilzam laga kar Ghalti Correct nahin hoti. Ilzam Dar Ilzam ki siyasat se kia aap is mulk ka nizam aisey hi badlen ge jaisey ke degar jamaten badal rahi hein apni ghalti ko dosrey per zordaar alfaaz mein ilzaam laga kar. Tehreek insaaf to tabdeeli ka naara laga rahi hei lekin wateera woh porana ikhtiyar kar rahi ke ghalti ko na mano balke dhatayie ke sath dosrey per ilzam laga do. Khud chori kar ke dosrey per daku ka ilzam de do. Khud Gali likh kar dosrey per Qatil ka ilzam dhar do.

Insaf sab ke liye, Bacha Bacha Insaaf Mang raha he na? Kiyon na Nusrat Javed se hi Insaaf Shroo Kia jaye.

Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)
As Haroon ur Rasheed mention, PMLN is fully prepared to go after Imran Khan. First attack is by Nusrat Javed but they need someone more smarter than this retard Nusrat, he does not make any sense.

I don't know if Nusrat is on any payroll. I think he's a part of our unfortunate pseudo-liberal class who is VERY irritated at PTI's War on Terror policy. I count a lot of people in this. People like Farrukh Saleem, Sana Bucha, Ayesha Tammy, ofcourse Nadeem F Paracha and the others in this special class who is quite vocal on the English language media. Now they may give very good arguments as to why he cannot win, he has no party, he's one man, he's arrogant, but I feel the bone of contention is the same. And this disagreement is manifested in different ways on the media.

gazoomartian

yaar khun garam na karo

nusrat javed ki hasiat hi kya hai. Humein to bilkul jahil aur ganwar lagta hai. Kal ka thela wala ajka TV man, ONLY IN PAKISTAN

saheeh manon mein jub meri hkoomat hogi to I will have strict regulation that all news/comments must be verifiable. That will take care of mughallizat and lies and propaganda by anchormen against their foe politicians.

Where in Quran/Hadeeth says that an anchorman can sit in front of 180 million people and broadcast lies. Even if no lies, then it becomes gheebat. In either case its forbidden.

saifsaif

Minister (2k+ posts)
He has gone mad,he has nothing to do but opposing IK,why he is afraid of IK ? even he is just anchor (?) he is not politicion but he is crossing the all moral values more than a politicions,some thing is wrong with him ,may be his daughter wanted to marry with IK and IK refused.

Killthecorrupts

Senator (1k+ posts)
I don't know if Nusrat is on any payroll. I think he's a part of our unfortunate pseudo-liberal class who is VERY irritated at PTI's War on Terror policy. I count a lot of people in this. People like Farrukh Saleem, Sana Bucha, Ayesha Tammy, ofcourse Nadeem F Paracha and the others in this special class who is quite vocal on the English language media. Now they may give very good arguments as to why he cannot win, he has no party, he's one man, he's arrogant, but I feel the bone of contention is the same. And this disagreement is manifested in different ways on the media.

Agree with you. All those you mentioned have now stopped writing against Talibans , becoz their master USA is talking to Talibans.

funkymonk

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: imran phobia

I honestly agree with you here .. although you are part of one of the largest terrorist organization which is probably responsible for more deaths than AL Qaida ... but I agree with you on this ...

جب ڈھنگ کا جواب نہ ہو تو خاموشی بہتر ھتیار ہوتا ہے، میرے سوال کا یہ جواب نہیں ہے. الزام در الزام جواب نہیں ہوتا. وقت تو گزر جاتا ہے لیکن سوال رہ جاتا ہے. پھر سے سوال کرتا ہوں جواب دینا،

کیا انصاف کی دعوے دار جماعت کو زیب دیتا ہے کے وہ تنقید کرنے والے کو گالیوں سے نوازے؟
کیا انصاف کی دعوے دار جماعت کو زیب دیتا ہے کے وہ دوسری جماعتوں پر تو تشدد اور دھمکیوں کے الزامات لگے اور دوسری جانب خود بھی یہ عمل روا رکھے؟

اگر جواب نہ ہو تو آپ خاموشی اختیار کر سکتے ہیں براہ مہربانی گالم گلوچ سے گریز کیجیے گا شکریہ کیونکے میں فورم کے ماحول کو خراب نہیں کرنا چاہتا،

Reactionary

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
so hitler is reincarnated as a left wing pasthun who married a white jew from the uk?

what an amazing imagination some people have

malikbhai

MPA (400+ posts)
so hitler is reincarnated as a left wing pasthun who married a white jew from the uk?

what an amazing imagination some people have
One more PMLN paid character assassinator on Siasat.pk, [MENTION=22084]Reactionary[/MENTION] mind your language she was not a jew, Imran married with the muslim girl and even if she wasn't muslim then is there any thing wrong marriying Jew or other Ahle-Kitab girl?? .

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
سنتے ہیں اہل وفا کا ذکر...اب ہم چار سو ...............ہم ساتھ چل رہے تھے رسوا ہوئے بہت

Wadaich

one more pmln paid character assassinator on siasat.pk, [MENTION=22084]Reactionary[/MENTION] mind your language she was not a jew, imran married with the muslim girl and even if she wasn't muslim then is there any thing wrong marriying jew or other ahle-kitab girl?? .

آپ کو نہیں لگتا کہ نصرت جاوید اور اس جیسے دیگر فاشسٹ سانپوں کی دم پرتحریک انصاف کے نوجوان کیڑیوں کی طرح چڑھ دوڑے ہیں. دیکھتے ہیں اس طرح کے سانپ کے کے سر تک پوھنچنے میں کتنا وقت لگتا ہے؟

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Nusrat has made so many mistakes in this article, I am going to have little bit of fun and dare him to respond to my mail, if he has the courage. [hilar]

rising.pak

MPA (400+ posts)
Wah imran khan k supporters wah :) kia reaction hai kia jawabaat hain :))) kia farq reh gya ap main aur deegar siaasi jamatooo k workers main ????? is thread ko prhney k baaad to wazeh hogya kio ap loag ch.nisar waseem akhtar aur Zm ko bura bhala kehtay ho.ap ne bhi to yahi kia hai ...

Is hammam main to saare hi nangey hain....internet p imran ko PM bna lo tmhara target poora ho jaey ga