Nusrat Javed goes to new Extreme - Calls Imran Khan, Pakistan's upcoming "Hitler"

awan4ever

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: imran phobia

Tumhare sawalo ka kya jawab doon...Is article mein is ne konsi dhang ki baat ki hai jia ka koi jawab de...jaise main ne kaha ke tanqeed ki koi bunyad hoti hai...Jaise ke corruption ki,chori ki,jhoot bola ho...Lekin agar koi sirf apne zati nafrat ki waja se tanqeed kare toh phir us ka kya jawab hoga

Ager baat dhang ke nahi bhe ke tau us nay gaali tau nahi de IK ko keh jis per jawaban gali say nawaza jai usko?

Doosri bat yeh keh since you are a supporter of IK so probably you cant find any 'dhang' in what he has to say when actually I do find dhang in it because Im not a rabid IK supporter (I will vote for him though because he is clean).

Nusrat has not accused him of being corrupt. All he says is that IK is being backed by the establishment. Now you can disagree with that assertion but if someone says that he does not deserve to be bad mouthed. Everytime I see idiots sending him dirty gaalis on twitter I lose respect for PTI supporters and I feel like I shouldnt be supporting a party which is full of educated jaahils who dont know how to think with a straight rational head.
It doesnt make any of you look any different thinking-wise from the stupid blind Jialas of PPP or the Altaf-bhai cronies or the PMLN kay ch**tia-shers.

The image of a new party is built by its supporters as much as by its leaders. Most people who havent decided which way to go will not be coming into direct contact with IK but they will be assessing the party based on the kind of supporters it attracts.

As of now it seems most of the supporters are already 'garmi mein kharab' nojawans.

moazzamniaz

Ager baat dhang ke nahi bhe ke tau us nay gaali tau nahi de IK ko keh jis per jawaban gali say nawaza jai usko?

Doosri bat yeh keh since you are a supporter of IK so probably you cant find any 'dhang' in what he has to say when actually I do find dhang in it because Im not a rabid IK supporter (I will vote for him though because he is clean).

Nusrat has not accused him of being corrupt. All he says is that IK is being backed by the establishment. Now you can disagree with that assertion but if someone says that he does not deserve to be bad mouthed. Everytime I see idiots sending him dirty gaalis on twitter I lose respect for PTI supporters and I feel like I shouldnt be supporting a party which is full of educated jaahils who dont know how to think with a straight rational head.
It doesnt make any of you look any different thinking-wise from the stupid blind Jialas of PPP or the Altaf-bhai cronies or the PMLN kay ch**tia-shers.

The image of a new party is built by its supporters as much as by its leaders. Most people who havent decided which way to go will not be coming into direct contact with IK but they will be assessing the party based on the kind of supporters it attracts.

As of now it seems most of the supporters are already 'garmi mein kharab' nojawans.

Very true and excellently put!

I m myself a staunch supporter of PTI and have the same views about PTI as of yours. However, i seldom express them here due to knee jerk reactions of naive fans. We desperately need patience, tolerance and ability to see things in a broader perspective instead of same tunnel vision which has corrupted every existing party to its core. Most of fans are sitting on two extremes

1- Those who dont have any touch with reality. They see every small and big move of PTI as the ultimate, absolute and final policy. Therefore they often announce to leave PTI on mere a phone call to MQM or a meeting with Shujaat Hussain. For them every decision and development is a 'Do or Die' situation. It is a healthy thing to criticize our own party and leadership but c`mon, leaving the party on a phone call or a statement! Most dont know that path to progress from this wretched condition is a very long and tiresome process. There will be many ups and downs on this road. Hope for the best but also prepare for the worst case scenario. In my opinion it will take at least 15-20 years to achieve even our modest goals. And what can i say about their exaggerated hopes!!! A perfect recipe for disappointment and disillusionment.

2- Others who dont even tolerate light criticism on IK and PTI. Yes, we have a right to reply to any such criticism but nobody has a right to curse and vilify the critic no matter how baseless his/her allegations are. And let other members speak about PTI and IK whatever they want to say. I have learned a lot from all these PTI critics about our weaknesses and how can we overcome them in future. Take whatever u think is true and discard the rest. There is not gonna arise any 'final and decisive' wave from siasat.pk which will decide the fate of pakistan. It is just a forum, so take it lightly. I dont know what will they do when PTI will be in power and there will be a tsunami of criticism from every side?? I desperately miss criticism on PTI and IK from PTI fans. As of now, we are living in a dream bubble.

I also know that forum comments of members dont represent party policy and leadership is quite sane as well as pragmatic. However, i completely agree with u that such comments definitely push away many mature and sensible eager pakistanis who want to join PTI. We definitely need some crash course in civility and political maturity. We are the chanters of change so lets show it now!

And finally what is the net result of this online NJ vs PTI fans scuffle. I donot know whether NJ is a two bit or a four bit journalist and i cant comprehend that what kind of immature kids curse him on FB and Twitter, but i certainly know that if NJ is doing undue criticism he will at most lose his credibility for some viewers. But he is not vying to save Pakistan but PTI is. Therefore we have a lot to lose as compared to NJ or any other PTI critic.

Last edited:

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)
Ok I have one comment. This nusrat guy has written in the column that imran khan supporters cannot tolerate criticism against him but supporters of NS and Asif zardari do tolerate the criticism. OK point taken. But everyone in pakistan knows that PMLN and PPP are corrupt and incompetent parties and so are their leaders but how many columns do we read that specifically target NS and Zardari and call them "Hitler". 100s of columns can be written against NS and Zardari due to their long tales of corruption and incompetence but what we can notice is a trend where 100s of columns are being written against an honest person like imran khan by these filthy columnists because they dont want to see the end of status quo, Nusrat javed kind of columnists are intentionally writing these kind of negative columns against IK to stop the change. But the change cannot be stopped by these filthy columnists.

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)
I am proud of IK supporters on internet and fully support their aggressive approach towards IK haters. This shows their commitment and it also shows that the youth of this country is frustrated and cannot tolerate intentional character assassination of honest person like IK. We have not jobs, no health facilities , broken roads, no industry and still these sh** journalists expect tolerance towards NS and zardari. No way...

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)
Do you know an educated B.Com guy is still offered 5000 rupees salary in most of the small cities whereas an unskilled uneducated labourer is earning 300 rupees daily wages. What is this sh**, it is the sad reality , the educated youngsters desperately want a change in the country.

awan4ever

Ok I have one comment. This nusrat guy has written in the column that imran khan supporters cannot tolerate criticism against him but supporters of NS and Asif zardari do tolerate the criticism. OK point taken. But everyone in pakistan knows that PMLN and PPP are corrupt and incompetent parties and so are their leaders but how many columns do we read that specifically target NS and Zardari and call them "Hitler". 100s of columns can be written against NS and Zardari due to their long tales of corruption and incompetence but what we can notice is a trend where 100s of columns are being written against an honest person like imran khan by these filthy columnists because they dont want to see the end of status quo, Nusrat javed kind of columnists are intentionally writing these kind of negative columns against IK to stop the change. But the change cannot be stopped by these filthy columnists.

Everyone cant be called by the same name. Asif Zardari is called much much worse names and there is a lot written against him. I think you dont read anything besides IK praising columns.

I see you refer to yourself and others supporting IK as educated youth. Well then act educated too and if someone is disagreeing with you or criticizing your leadership, even if its unfair, then either reply with educated rebuttals or take the high road and stay quiet instead of demeaning your education, your party and yourself by directing filthy insults at that person like a common uncouth street urchin.

imran_

MPA (400+ posts)
I agree with Nusrat Javed on this , Imran Khan and PTI fans should present logic instead of abusing ones who have difference of opinion

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
Reading this column reminds you of a dog in pain because someone stepped on his tail, but in this case I'd say that someone cut his tail off and he is in sheer pain.

Main aur logo la wakeel nahi...Jo un ko dalal waghera kehte hain un se direct baat karo...Agar main kuch ghalat kahoon toh mera islah karo...Baar baar mujhe mat batao ke aur kya kar rahe hain...Woh jaane un ka kaam jaane...Thanks

Lemmi Answer it bro !! Yaar 1 baat hay.. har baat k 2 pahlu hotay hian 1 positive 1 negetive.. aapnay negetive rukh dekha.. ye positive b tu dekho k aajtak kisee nay tanqeed ka jawab nahi diaa coz kisee par tanqeed hotee hay tu jawab denay walay k muh par talaa islye hota hay k wo jaanta hay k tanqeed karnay wala ghalat nahi kahraha.. yahan masla alag hay.. tanqeed karnay wala baseless tanqeed karay aur zatti khalish ko public mai nikaalraha hay ..tu bhai public tu sunayegee hi na ? coz sab jantay hian kon sahi hay kon ghalat, m not PTI worker or affliated.. even m not in country yar but i can see that imran is a sincere person.. rahee baat aapkay sawaal ki k tanqeed bardasht nahi..

tu bhai tanqeed usee soorat mai bardasht hotee hay jab aap confident nahi hotay aap apnay garebaan mai jhanknay ki himmat nahi rakhtay.. hum yahan islye Imran khan ko defend karrahay hian k hum jantay hain wo currupt nahi ... hum confident hain.. islye tanqeed ka jawab b araha hay.. aur ye jawab khud Imran khan nahi awaam derahe hay.. jab k tanqeed imran khan par ki gayi hay.. still need any clearification do lemmi know.. you will be more then welcome for anymore answers..

xshadow

Minister (2k+ posts)

Insaaf ki dawedar jamat tanqeed nahin sun sakti, Rawadari ka dars deney waley khud ke aamaal per nazar dalen.

منافقین کی پہچان عمران خان عمران خان

کچھ بات سمجھ نہیں آئی۔ احتصاب کے نام پر منافقت کر کے این ار او عمران خان نے کیا تھ؟۔ حسب اختلاف کے نام پر زرداری کو صدر بھی اسی نے بنوایا تھا؟ مظلومیت کے نام پر منافقت کر کے کراچی میں قتل و غارت کا بازار عمران خان نے گرم کیا ہے؟ ملکی یکجہتی کے نام پر منافقت کر کے صوبہ سرحد کا نام قومیت کے نام پر بدلنا بھی عمران خان کا ہی کارنامہ ہے؟ اگر نہیں تو زرا وضاحت کیجیے کے آپ کس منافقت کی بات کر رہے ہیں۔

shaheer

Minister (2k+ posts)
kahta ha k "ma thora parh likh gia hoon" yar l a n a t ha aisi education pr jo banday ko sach,jhoot ki pehchan na de,achay buray ka farq na btay,jo jahalat khatm na kr sakay,woh education kis kaam ki jo 55years k baad bhi ek muslaman ko marna na yad kra sakay.marna bhi ha,hisab ho ga har achay buray ka.ALLAH hadayat de is ko bhi,ham sab ko bhi,pooray pakistan ko.sach aur jhoot myn farq ki taufiq de.

shaheer

Minister (2k+ posts)

Insaaf ki dawedar jamat tanqeed nahin sun sakti, Rawadari ka dars deney waley khud ke aamaal per nazar dalen.

منافقین کی پہچان عمران خان عمران خان
o bhai yeh tanqeed nahe ha,yeh to koi apna ghusa nikala ha nusrat ne,ya kisi k kahnay pe apnay ilfaz bechay hyn...is myn kya logical baat ki ha iss ne????waisay he apni he kisi aag myn jal rha ha yeh "namwar sahafi"
ek kaam to hua ha nusrat ka,imran k khilaf likh kr loag janany lag gae hyn k nusrat javed bhi ek "journa-list-ed" ha

Keepinformed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Imran Khan is a good politician so it seems at least. Lets hope he can gather the mass support.

Thing is we are not seeing any face other than Imran Khan on media. More PTI members need to appear on the media so that people at least know who their next leaders would be if he gets the power.

Nusrat Javed is good student of JOURNALISM. Aap journalism ka topic under the heading "IDIOSYNCRATIC TACTIC" paehain tu aap ko maloom ho ga keh Journalism mein loogoon ki tawajoo aapni taraf mabzool karanain k leeay kisi maqbool personality ko apna nishana banain. This is what Nusrat is doing. It is all about to get CHEAP POPULARITY.

zeshaan

Yar Yeh Banda Peeda Hii Imran Khan Kay Leyay Howaa Hiaa Yeh iss kaa Third or fourth Colum Hiaa or woo be Imran Kay Against.

Why he Only and Only Against Imran..
Agar Imran Khan kay khiaf likhay gaa naheen too kamaiee kahan say hogee.Paisay daa puttar hay yeh.