People calling for harsh language and extreme measures from Imran khan

انقلاب

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
LOL, this further validates my point. The only region that was not colonized in the Ottoman empire is just Anatolia+some northern regions, Ottomans lost most of their heartland in Bilad-sham, Egypt, etc. Ottoman was not just Istanbul.
Balkanization of Ottoman Empire doesn’t tantamount to being colonized.

alis

MPA (400+ posts)
Looking at The Iranian revolution of 79, was it forceful? Yet it happened, despite our differences, IK has made an impact and enhanced our unity as in one nation under ALLAH and his Deen.
Pakistan is at a perfect place in history, a perfect storm is brewing in country of my birth Mr Zulfi.
It is time for the elimination of cancerous regime of GHQ, and their monstrous creations, NAWAZ AND ZARDAREE gangs.
I know PAKISTAN Jack. F off with your juvenile cowardice behavior.
Bro Iranians brought a religious revolution. we don't have that, here majority religious group is in power. think about the argument you want to make.
Tell me one concrete thing that you think will make Pakistanis willing to sacrifice their life for, that is not an outside force. against India sure, US yeah. But very few are willing to get killed for politics.

alis

MPA (400+ posts)
ہڑتال، ن کے لوگ اٹھا کر جیل میں ڈالو۔
ن کے لوگ اٹھا کر جیل میں ڈالو I strongly agree with this. arrest all these motherfuckers beat them raw. stike is not sustainable. , it damages just the middle class.

jigrot

Minister (2k+ posts)
ن کے لوگ اٹھا کر جیل میں ڈالو I strongly agree with this. arrest all these motherfuckers beat them raw. stike is not sustainable. , it damages just the middle class.
شیخ رشید کی طرح کا وزیر داخلہ چن لیا ہے پنجاب کے لیے۔

alis

MPA (400+ posts)
Balkanization of Ottoman Empire doesn’t tantamount to being colonized.
more and more , i am feeling like I am teaching you history. DUDE, colonial power captured a huge swath of land and until today they are under neo-colonial control. read before typing.

Zulu67

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bro Iranians brought a religious revolution. we don't have that, here majority religious group is in power. think about the argument you want to make.
Tell me one concrete thing that you think will make Pakistanis willing to sacrifice their life for, that is not an outside force. against India sure, US yeah. But very few are willing to get killed for politics.
We have charlatans masquerading as ULEMA. Especially pig Fazloo. He is a retard.

Survival of our country is at Stake Zulfi, you are under estimating the current situation in Pakistan.
Sacrifice is needed in order to save my country from the carrion birds of humanity, the GHQ prostitutes of America.

alis

MPA (400+ posts)
عمران خان کو باجوے کے سامنے کھل کر آنا ہو گا۔ یہ بزدل فوج ہے، ان مادر چودوں کی ٹٹی خشک ہو جائے گی۔
ap GHQ chalo, hum aap ke pecahy hian :?

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Jo bari baat dukh ki meray lia ha wo ye ha ke Neutrals ke regime change sazish ke baad..sab Anti.Army log bohat khush hain They are happy..
Aur Bajwa sahib Jo ghaltio par ghaltain kar rehay hain.us ki wajah se Pak Army aik bohat bari Pakistanio ki taddat ki support kho chuki ha.Jo shayad wapas na milay Army ko.Is ka mujhay dukh or takleef ha.Bajwa sahib khud tu Belgium chalay jayain gein retirement ke baad..Lekan peechay Pak Army ko apna ga.and saaf karnay ke lia Choor jaya gein..Jo ke saaf bhi nahi ho sakay ga..

alis

MPA (400+ posts)
We have charlatans masquerading as ULEMA. Especially pig Fazloo. He is a retard.

Survival of our country is at Stake Zulfi, you are under estimating the current situation in Pakistan.
Sacrifice is needed in order to save my country from the carrion birds of humanity, the GHQ prostitutes of America.
I AGREE WITH YOU. My point is, we should not expect Khan to do the whole work. I am depressed due to the situation there but don't expect Khan to sit on a horse and lead a battle. he is a ideologue he is rohani buzurg, let him do what he is doing. don't blame him to keep his high standards and expectations, you need high moral leadership.

انقلاب

more and more , i am feeling like I am teaching you history. DUDE, colonial power captured a huge swath of land and until today they are under neo-colonial control. read before typing.
Crack your head where it instills some IQ in your dendrites. Pakistan is on the cusp of a civil war and you have uninhibited compulsion to drag on with a nonsensical conversation.

yaar 20

Senator (1k+ posts)
بزدل آدمی ہمیشہ مصلحتوں کے پیچھے چھپتا ہے جبکہ بہادر آ دمی کی بہادری کی وجہ ھو تی ھی یہ ھے کی ان چیزوں کی پرواہ نہیں کرتا ۔
اسمیں کوئی شک نھیں کہ آ پ مانیں یا نہ ما نیں مریم اور رانا ثنا بہادر ھیں ۔ پوری پی ٹی آئی کی کا مپین ٹانگ رہی ہیں

Zulu67

Senator (1k+ posts)
I AGREE WITH YOU. My point is, we should not expect Khan to do the whole work. I am depressed due to the situation there but don't expect Khan to sit on a horse and lead a battle. he is a ideologue he is rohani buzurg, let him do what he is doing. don't blame him to keep his high standards and expectations, you need high moral leadership.
One cannot terminate 75 years of immorality Zulfi. We all have plans, and ALLAH has plans, which plan will succeed?
Just think, a ticket seller of Bambino cinema was the President of Pakistan, and this weak SPERM wants his Gay Son to be the PM?
The horror continues in Pakistan.

Rambler

بزدل آدمی ہمیشہ مصلحتوں کے پیچھے چھپتا ہے جبکہ بہادر آ دمی کی بہادری کی وجہ ھو تی ھی یہ ھے کی ان چیزوں کی پرواہ نہیں کرتا ۔
اسمیں کوئی شک نھیں کہ آ پ مانیں یا نہ ما نیں مریم اور رانا ثنا بہادر ھیں ۔ پوری پی ٹی آئی کی کا مپین ٹانگ رہی ہیں

Yes my dear MarYummy Qatri's pube - You witness MarYumms bravery everyday by the number of one eyed snakes getting in and out.

alis

MPA (400+ posts)
Crack your head where it instills some IQ in your dendrites. Pakistan is on the cusp of a civil war and you have uninhibited compulsion to drag on with a nonsensical conversation.
okay, let us simulate what you are saying, what exactly is going to happen. the civil war between which groups? exactly? there are not other political powers, PDM is a shell, and there is no street power with them. what the fuck you are really talking about?
.... only two powers in the country are us (PTI) and ARMY. Army has a monopoly over violence....so please tell me ...what is your game plan.

alis

MPA (400+ posts)
One cannot terminate 75 years of immorality Zulfi. We all have plans, and ALLAH has plans, which plan will succeed?
Just think, a ticket seller of Bambino cinema was the President of Pakistan, and this weak SPERM wants his Gay Son to be the PM?
The horror continues in Pakistan.
dude, I am depressed as fuck, but we should stick with a realistic solutions. this bombastic wishfulness will get us nowhere.

Rambler

I am with you man but I think IK is dragging his feet so we should not wait for him. You should organise like minded people and march towards the GHQ.