PTI's Asad Umar shifted to home following recovery from brain hemorrhage

CANSUK

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Asad Umar shifted to home following recovery from brain hemorrhage

May Allah subhanahutallah give him shifa e kamila agila.

amir_ali

So if he was in Hospital

Who has been sending these ?

A surrogate !!!

[h=2][/h]
یہ خبر پڑھ کے افسوس ہوا ،اللہ اسد عمر کو جلد سے جلد صحت کاملہ عطا فرمائے

Adeel

Founder

Asad Umar has brain tumor. I found out 3 weeks ago but told to keep it secret for now.

abdlsy

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Asad Umar has brain tumor. I found out 3 weeks ago but told to keep it secret for now.

ohoe nahee yaar he is just 54 yrs old, nahee, he is the brain of PTI,

must be devastating for his family and IK/PTI community, unbelievable,

life has no guarantees no age, no time, sad sad,

may allahtallah help Asad Umer n family, he did earn a lot of points amongst Pakistanis and ofcourse allahtallah for his dedication and hard work so much sacrifices to speak the truth a rarity in our culture and confront all shaitans head on with logic JUST FOR A NEW PAKISTAN, mashallah,

a very sophisticated, nice, humble, honest bunda really. V bad news really.

abdlsy

• The long-term survival rate (greater than five years) for people with primary brain cancer varies. In cases of aggressive or high-grade brain cancers it is from less than 10% to about 32%, despite aggressive surgery, radiation, and chemotherapy treatments.
  • Treatments do prolong survival over the short term and, perhaps more importantly, improve quality of life for some time, although this time period can vary greatly.
  • Radiation after surgery may increase a patients expected survival as compared to not receiving it at all. Chemotherapy can further extend life for some patients when given during and/or after radiation therapy.
  • People who have continuing seizures which are difficult to control even with medications generally do poorly over the following six months.

abdlsy

Made me reallly sad i love that guy

yaar sadly koiee gurantee nahee life kee, who could even imagine this, we really have to become good humans asap for allah who one day we return he is watching us over 24 hours/7days our conduct in this world. Nobody is ready but can atleast intend to try right.

Fakhre Alam

Minister (2k+ posts)

Famous People Who Died of Cerebral Hemorrhage

List Criteria: Famous People Who Died of Cerebral Hemorrhage
List of famous people who died of cerebral hemorrhage, listed alphabetically with photos when available. This list of celebrities who died from cerebral hemorrhage includes information like the victim's hometown and other biographical information when available. Unfortunately many famous people's lives have been cut short because of cerebral hemorrhage, including actors, musicians and athletes.

List people include Franklin D. Roosevelt, Cary Grant and more.

This list answers the questions, "Which celebrities have died from cerebral hemorrhage?" and "Which famous people died due to cerebral hemorrhage?"

These notable cerebral hemorrhage deaths include modern and past famous men and women, from politicians to religious leaders to writers. Everyone on this list has has cerebral hemorrhage as a cause of death somewhere in their public records, even if it was just one contributing factor for their death. (184 items)

more

LTHE LIST
Z

BCOMMENTS
&EMBED
GOPTIONS
AgeBirthplaceProfessionSchoolsMajor/Field Of StudyCause Of DeathPlace Of DeathChildren

1 - 100 of 184see 50 more

1 - 150 of 184see 34 more

Whats the purpose of telling us this? instead of flooding the thread with your useless multiple posts , u should paste a single link and people will follow the link if interested.

abdlsy

Whats the purpose of telling us this? instead of flooding the thread with your useless multiple posts , u should paste a single link and people will follow the link if interested.

hey be nice, no big deal, errors made by humans, be humble allahtallah n its bundae like that.

Haris Abbasi

Minister (2k+ posts)
یہ خبر پڑھ کر بڑا دکھ ہوا .میں ذاتی طور پر انکو جانتا ہوں .بڑے سلجھے ہوے آدمی ہیں .این اے ٤٨ میں بڑے بہترین کام کرائے ہیں انہو نے .انہوں نے اسلام آباد میں بلدیاتی الکشن کے لئے بڑی جنگ لڑی.

Fakhre Alam

Minister (2k+ posts)

hey be nice, no big deal, errors made by humans, be humble allahtallah n its bundae like that.

i am being nice and your brain was not switched off when you did all this. do not bring religion everywhere man.

ali-raj

NA. It was a hoax. His elder bother confirmed that he is & was a ok. Some one spread the news, just like Ashrafi.

abdlsy

i am being nice and your brain was not switched off when you did all this. do not bring religion everywhere man.

no you sound rude Sir, by the way being musalman its my duty to remind you the code of conduct as per our religion, noncompliance disagreemnet you are entitled too, so end of conversation Sir. dont bother to reply please I have nothing more to say or entertain your frustration.jazaklaah.

Last edited:

ali-raj

His eldest brother Khalid denies the news. Says its a hoax.