Status
Not open for further replies.

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)
I have few Questions for Qadiyanis

please any Qadiyani
answer

1) Do you believe that Nabi can come after Muhammad SW?

2) if the answer of above question is yes then Do you think Mirza Ghulam Ahmad was a nabi?

3) If the answer to the Question 2 is yes then what is your believe about this, that more nabi can come after Mirza Ghulam Ahmad?

4) If answer to any of above question is in yes then What is your input on The Ayath that named Muhammad SW as Khatam-nabiyeen ?

5) Do you think Muhammad SW is the best among prophets?

Please answer these questions

Note:
Please answer them in yes or no a direct answer. you can explain your yes or no further in words. but i will like it to few lines. thanks.

Last edited:
here are my answers

1) yes. A nabi can come after hazrat Muhammad SAW because nabuwat is a blessing of Allah. But only a Nabi from the Ummat of Holy Prophet SAW can come.

2) Yes. Mirza Ghulam Ahmad was nabi because according to Ahadees the Promised Massiah will also be a Nabi

3) Yes. More Prophets can come whenever Allah feels the need to send the Prophet He will do it but in Ahadees we have also read that there will be Khilafat ala Minhajun Nabuwah which will last till Qayamat and Alhamdolillah we as Jamaat Ahmadiyya believe in Khilafat and follow our Khalifa in each and every matter.

4). we believe that Hazrat Muhammad SAW is Khataman Nabiyeen and we fully believe in Khatm e Nabuwat but for us Khatm e Nabuwat has very broader meanings and we believe no Prophet can come who is outside the ummat of Hazrat Muhammad SAW.

5) YES YES YES. Hazrat Muhammad SAW is the best amongst all Prophets koi aapsa na tha, na hai na hogaa (uss noor par fida hun usska hi me hua hun. woh hai me cheez kia hun bass faisla yehi hai ).

behzadji

Minister (2k+ posts)
They might say yes to q 1 2 or 4(as they have their own interpretation and they don't accept the true meanings of the term khatim-un-nabiyyin) but can never say yes to q3 as they can't afford anyone after gama kana to be considered as nabi. They will be cursed along with their leaders in this world as well as the hereafter.
2 lakriyan 2 kanay
mirza moya t****i khanay

behzadji

Minister (2k+ posts)
Why they can't afford another nabi after gama kana is because then why should a person belive in him, why he shouldn't wait for another better one in future??????

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)
here are my answers

1) yes. A nabi can come after hazrat Muhammad SAW because nabuwat is a blessing of Allah. But only a Nabi from the Ummat of Holy Prophet SAW can come.

2) Yes. Mirza Ghulam Ahmad was nabi because according to Ahadees the Promised Massiah will also be a Nabi

3) Yes. More Prophets can come whenever Allah feels the need to send the Prophet He will do it but in Ahadees we have also read that there will be Khilafat ala Minhajun Nabuwah which will last till Qayamat and Alhamdolillah we as Jamaat Ahmadiyya believe in Khilafat and follow our Khalifa in each and every matter.

4). we believe that Hazrat Muhammad SAW is Khataman Nabiyeen and we fully believe in Khatm e Nabuwat but for us Khatm e Nabuwat has very broader meanings and we believe no Prophet can come who is outside the ummat of Hazrat Muhammad SAW.

5) YES YES YES. Hazrat Muhammad SAW is the best amongst all Prophets koi aapsa na tha, na hai na hogaa (uss noor par fida hun usska hi me hua hun. woh hai me cheez kia hun bass faisla yehi hai ).

As per you answer to Question 3 it seems that Mirza ghulam Ahmad is the last prophet(as you mention Ahadith)(or at least so far you think like that)

one more question Katam-nabiyeen doesnt mean LAST among the PROPHETS or we can say one who END PROPHETHOOD?

As per you answer to Question 3 it seems that Mirza ghulam Ahmad is the last prophet(as you mention Ahadith)(or at least so far you think like that)

one more question Katam-nabiyeen doesnt mean LAST among the PROPHETS or we can say one who END PROPHETHOOD?

Khatam an Nabiyeen means the best Prophet, in Arabic Khatam means Stamp, means no other Nabi can come without the stamp of Hazrat Muhammad SAW all other Prophethoods are ended now only 1 Prophet is alive and he is our beloved Hazat Muhammad SAW.

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)
Khatam an Nabiyeen means the best Prophet, in Arabic Khatam means Stamp, means no other Nabi can come without the stamp of Hazrat Muhammad SAW all other Prophethoods are ended now only 1 Prophet is alive and he is our beloved Hazat Muhammad SAW.

So it means you believe that Muhammad SW was not the last prophet? right na?

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
What are the other meanings of Khatem in arabic? And since when does stamp mean the best? Stamp means the end, final.

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)
The ONLY Purpose for such a post is frament the pakistani nation further.

The world is moving fast, instead of trying to solve problems of the commone people, we indulge in these discussions.

Brother we can't even have Eid on One Day, this year we two Eids within 30 mile radius. Who's fault is it?

behzadji

Minister (2k+ posts)
The ONLY Purpose for such a post is frament the pakistani nation further.

The world is moving fast, instead of trying to solve problems of the commone people, we indulge in these discussions.

Brother we can't even have Eid on One Day, this year we two Eids within 30 mile radius. Who's fault is it?
This is not a less important matter as some one is challenging the prophethood of our beloved Prophet(SallAllaho Aleyhe wasallam) so it is our moral obligation and the need of ghairat.

behzadji

Minister (2k+ posts)
here are my answers

a) if your answer to 1 is yes then what was wrong with musailma kazzab, aswad ansi, tulaiha and other 25 false prophets? They claimed to be prophet just like mirza qadiyani.
b) The last breath of any prophet are quite important as this is the time when he meets his Ultimate Lord. It is quite evident from the mirzayiat books that Mirza died in the toilet. Re ans 2:He is not the promised messiah as the promised messiah would not die in the toilet.
c) What do you mean by ummah? Does it mean that some one coming after the Prophet (SallAllaho Aleyhe Wasallam) till the doomsday. ok then, Were the above mentioned false prophets from this ummah or some others?????
d) Those false prophets have been countered and then slain by the first Caliph(Hazrat Abu Bakr Siddiq(Radhi Allah Anhu)). Was it a right decision?
e) If the Holy Prophet (SallAllahu Aleyhe Wasallam) is the best then why we need to look at some one cheap and mean????? Why don't we put our head in the feet of Taj-o-Takht Khatm-e-Nubuwwat so that we could get His Shafa'at on the dooms day.
Why are there your so-called khulafa after Mirza Qadiyani? Why not prophets after him? If you claim that the prophethood will continue then When is the next prophet due? Has mirza revealed about anyone after him to be prophet?
Actually you have two claims:
1) There is some one after the Holy Prophet(SallAllaho Aleyhe Wasallam) to claim as prophet besides the Jesus(Aleyhis Salam). and
2) There will be no one after the mirza.
Even if you think that you have attempted to prove the 1st point( Although you could never do that) you could never prove the 2nd claim till the doomsday.

QaiserMirza

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Ahmadiyyah in the Light of Islam

Brothers and Sisters in Deen ul Islam,

Guard well your emaan as when the angel of death comes for your soul you are well pleased in the manner you are leaving to meet your Lord.

156527_179588095388502_100000119393311_680733_5160810_n.jpg

Ahmadiyyah in the Light of Islam

Who are Ahmadiyyah?

Ahmadiyyah (Qadianiyyah) is a movement that started in 1900 CE as a plot by the British colonialists in the Indian subcontinent, with the aim of diverting Muslims awayfrom their religion... and from the obligation of jihaad in particular, so that they wouldnot oppose colonialism in the name of Islam.

Thought and beliefs of Ahmadiyyah:

(1) Ghulam Ahmad is a Prophet:
Ghulam Ahmad began his activities as an Islamic daa'iyah (caller to Islam) so that he could gather followers around him, then he claimed to be a mujaddid inspired by Allaah. Then he took a further step and claimed to be the Awaited Mahdi and the Promised Messiah. Then he claimed to be a Prophet and that his prophethood was higher than that of Muhammad {Sallallahu Alayhi Wa Sallam}.

(2) Regarding Almighty ALLAAH {SWT}:
The Qadianis believe that Allaah fasts, prays, sleeps, wakes up, writes, makes mistake and has intercourse exalted be Allaah far above all that they say.

(3) Regarding Prophethood:
The Qadianis believe that Prophethood did not end with Muhammad {Sallallahu Alayhi Wa Sallam}, but that it is ongoing, and that Allaah sends a messenger when there is a need, and that Ghulam Ahmad is the best of all the Prophets.

(4) Regarding Quran, Ahadith:
They say that there is no Qur'aan other than what the "Promised Messiah" (Ghulam Ahmad) brought, and no hadeeth except what is in accordance with his teachings, and no Prophet except under the leadership of Ghulam Ahmad. They also believe that their book was revealed. Its name is al-Kitaab al-Mubeen and it is different from the Holy Qur'aan.

(5) Regarding Islam:
They believe that they are followers of a new and independent religion and an independent Sharee'ah, and that the friends of Ghulam are like the Sahaabah.

(6) Regarding Sacred Places of Islam:
They believe that Qadian is like Madeenah and Makkah, if not better than them, and that its land is sacred. It is their Qiblah and the place they make hajj to.

(7) Regarding Jihad Fisabilillah:
They called for the abolition of jihaad and blind obedience to the British government because, as they claimed, the British were "those inauthority" as stated in the Qur'aan.

(8) Regarding Muslims:
In their view every Muslim is a Kaafir unless he becomes a Qadiani, and everyone who married a non-Qadiani is also a kaafir.

(9) Regarding Haram Goods:
They allow alcohol, opium, drugs and intoxicants.

Bottom line: May ALmighty ALLAAH {SWT} guide these misguided people, Ameen.

behzadji

Minister (2k+ posts)
here are my answers

Moreover if the Kihilaf ala mihaj-un-nuwwat was to continue after the Holy Prophet(SallAllaho Aleyhi Wasallam),then why you need a prophet in the form of mirza. Why couldn't he claim to be a caliph only as that could have some chances to be proved by the ahadees which you mentioned?

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
This topic had already been discussed in detail. Everyone knows that "Qadiyani" twist the quranic word
"khatim". I do not know why we all give them so much importance, once they have been declared
outside of Islam, then laisez faire.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
here are my answers

All these problems are because of the Urdu meanings. People were alliterate , majority dont know the Arabic. So Mirza sahib succeeded.

As U said about ' Khataman Nabiyeen' , go broader , read the whole verse.

سورة الأحزاب
مَّا كَانَ مُحَمَّدٌ أَبَا أَحَدٍ مِّن رِّجَالِكُمْ وَلَـٰكِن رَّسُولَ اللَّـهِ وَخَاتَمَ النَّبِيِّينَ ۗ وَكَانَ اللَّـهُ بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ عَلِيمًا ﴿٤٠
(لوگو) محمدؐ تمہارے مَردوں میں سے کسی کے باپ نہیں ہیں، مگر وہ اللہ کے رسول اور خاتم النبیین ہیں، اور اللہ ہر چیز کا علم رکھنے والا ہے

In full context, It is clear that Muhammad (PBUM) is prophet and has no son , so dont confuse that his sons could be prophets, as happened in Bani Israeal. so he is the final and last prophet.

Even if u go by word meaning, No a single muslim believe that Muhammad (PBUH) could give a degree of prophet hood to any one.. It is onle Allah who has this authority.

In case of Massiah , better to tell Christians and Jews. Not to Muslims.

Tell and invite Pope, Queen and other christian community. But U people r fighting with muslims.

Look at the tree of prophets, all prophets were not only from Ummat , but belongs the same family . Only This Mirza was out of Ibrahim family.

He is from Tatari family.

Any way, dont worry. Keep on confusing.

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
False flag effort under the guise of "freedom of thought" or so called "open discussion"

This topic had already been discussed in detail. Everyone knows that "Qadiyani" twist the quranic word
"khatim". I do not know why we all give them so much importance, once they have been declared
outside of Islam, then laisez faire.

Very Well said brother! Look at the post#1,2,5. The posters are newbies. One with only two posts and the other with about 40 posts. Both are tactfully steering the thread in question answer mode. It seems to be an effort to preach Qadiyaniat at this forum. It is an attack on Muslim youth. It is a covert, false flag effort under the guise of "freedom of thought" or so called "open discussion". The thread starter may be a wretched Qadiyani in disguise. These dirty worms time and again get out of their hide outs to spread poisonous dirt of Qadyaniat.

I hope the moderators will not be late this time as does our police by reaching the crime scene. I hope they will come up at right time to clear the dirt.

Qadyani's are non-muslims as agreed upon by the Ummah.
It is all ye know, and all ye need to know.

Last edited:

iaw-uae

Citizen
Re: False flag effort under the guise of "freedom of thought" or so called "open discussion"

Very Well said brother! Look at the post#1,2,5. The posters are newbies. One with only two posts and the other with about 40 posts. Both are tactfully steering the thread in question answer mode. It seems to be an effort to preach Qadiyaniat at this forum. It is an attack on Muslim youth. It is a covert, false flag effort under the guise of "freedom of thought" or so called "open discussion". The thread starter may be a wretched Qadiyani in disguise. These dirty worms time and again get out of their hide outs to spread poisonous dirt of Qadyaniat.

I hope the moderators will not be late this time as does our police by reaching the crime scene. I hope they will come up at right time to clear the dirt.

Qadyani's are non-muslims as agreed upon by the Ummah.
It is all ye know, and all ye need to know.

Ok I agree with the fellow above. but atleast giving ones prospective on an issue like this is necessary to my understanding, because we get to know the knowledge level of all.

Regarding this issue, This so called nabi of the Qadiyani movement was only able to manipulate the muslims of India, because he was a good speaker. And the knowledge of these who believed in him was to the lowest level. And in such cases, these false nabis succeed.

As it is said in the Qur'an that all prophets before Mohammad pbuh, were sent to their respective people only, even Prophet Isa (as) to Bani Israel, only Rasool ALLAH, Khatim-un-Nabiyeen, MOHAMMAD pbuh were sent as Rehmatulil Aalamin. For all the worlds and creations. "Khatim-un-Nabiyeen" means "The Seal of Prophethood" in Arabic. The only Prophet alive and to come after this is only Isa (as) as for the reasons every one knows about. So there is no point of weights in the Qadiyani beliefs all melo drama and built on fake and lies.

Does this nabi of the Qadiyani's had any co-relations to Isa (as)? No! He was born by a Father and a Mother. The True Messiah "Nabi Isa (as)", was chosen by divine intervention, proven by the Qur'an and the Ahadith of MOHAMMAD pbuh, was by any means this Qadiyani nabi chosen.

These people are murtaddeen, And ALLAH Subahana watalah, has severe punishment and tornment waiting for them in Aakhirah...

I pray that ALLAH gives hidayah to us all and to follow the Qur'an and the Sunnah of our beloved Prophet, MOHAMMAD pbuh....

:alhamd:

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dear Wadaich, babadeena, Raaz, Bret Hawk & others Assalam-o-alaikum
I have started a thread some time ago in which we debated with two groups of AHMEDIS/QADIYANIS. First group ran away saying that he doesnot have books with him at that time, so he need time.. But he never came back. Then come another group, two of them still posting their hate materials & all of us try to counter them one way or other.. Only one guy seems to address the issue as per dialogue requirements ( i dont claim that he accepted our arguments or not) but he seem to me sane & literate person. Unfortunately due to request of many other members the mods have closed that thread, they didnot informed me the REASON for closing it but i didnot challenged it..
The bottom line is that i myself had v limited knowledge of this FITNA & about this CULT.. Some years back my freind asked me some details about this issue as his freind was confusing him about these believes. He was in Canada.. I studied this case & forwarded some basic points & information to him, alhumdulillah he got my points & got saved. Now on this forum again after a long time, LUCMAN's program & Lahore incident sparked the propaganda which made me to study again. Then i found out www.thecult.info these are ex-ahmedis which are exposing this cult from their own literature. They address the core issues & points which these murabbis or daees (ahmedis) spread on muslim forums & groups..
Alhumdulillah i got lot of information & details of deception they spread.
Wadaich bro dont start bashing anyone about whom we dont know yet.. As the thread started may be or may not be ahmedi/qadiyani. So give him some room, if he opens himself then u have right to bash him other wise let him speak what he want to say..
Jaza-k-ALLAH to all for their efforts.
===============
Lastly as one member was saying about SIGHTING OF MOON issue in UMMAH.. Bhai the topic or agenda of FINALITY OF PROPHETHOOD or KHATME NABUWWAT is the best example that all the sects of ISLAM are agreed on this issue that Hazrat Muhammad PBUH is the last & final prophet no nabi, rasool will come after him. Even if we take Hazrat Issa AS second coming (which is not our part of Imaan) he will be coming as common man just to avenge ZIONISTS & DAJAAL, not as rasool or nabi.. He will be made leader but not as Rasool or nabi please clear this doubt...
Jaza-k-ALLAH again.
FALSEHOOD IS BOUND TO BE PERISHED...

Assalam o Alaikum

there have been lots of posts regarding Ahmadiyya beliefs but I dont want to get into details, what I want to point that one man has posted the wrong Kalima and I totally reject that, please visit the real Ahmadiyya center,the Kalima that is shown here is just an artistic work of the blind mullahs that you have been following. Please for God sake dont change Kalima.

As far as the word Khatam is concerned it has very diverse meanings and please read the tafaseer of even your ullemas and please also read the purpose of revelation of this ayat. No shariah can come after Islam and there is no book except Quran and no Prohpet can come after Hazart Muhammad if anybody comes he is bound to obey Hazrat Muhammad SAW and his shariah. Hazrat Mirza sahib AS did not invent any new religion he is just the subordinate of his Master SAW.

My dear friends please read the writings and poetry of Hazrat mirza Sahib in the praise of holy prohet SAW. you will find out that how true his love is for islam and Hazrat Muhammad SAW.

As far as the case of musailma and other false prophets are concerned, yes they were false prophets because they not only rejected Islam but also announced new shariahs and look they were destroyed by Allah. We believe that anyone who makes a false claim will be destroyed by Allah.

please visit the site to get more infos : http://www.alislam.org/

i will welcome any logical questions, lekin gaalian daina shareefon ka kaam nahi, kuch log boht sakht words use kar rahay hain may Allah guide them, if you dont want to accept anyone views you are allowed to disagree lekin kia gaalian daina aik Musalmaan ka kaam hai? mujhay koi hadees ya koi riwayat ya kuch bhi aisa dikhao jahan par Islam ne yeh taleem di hai??

wassalam

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ok
as per Qadiyanis Answer
I have following points
1) Khatam did not means Last it means Seal and ayath of Khatam-un-Nabiyeen did not means that He was the one who end prophethood etc..
2) Muhammad SW was not the last prophet and more prophets can come etc...

Agreed?

But on what basis you decide that Khatam did not means last?
Why not you people read Lisan-ul-arab(and many others) a famous book of Lugat
It is clearly written in that Khatam/Khatim means AKHIR-e-KAOOM means the one who comes at the end of a group.

ok even if you do not want to pay any worth to it will you not accept your own MGA translation for this Ayath?
Let us see what he writes
Azala Uhaam
%5CKhatam%20Karany%20wala.jpg
2expzd3.jpg

Did you read "Khatam karny wala hy Nabiyoon ka" (so your point that Khatam did not means last is wrong). and by this he proves that No nabi can come etc. B

further more.

You said that You believe Muhammad SW is the best among prophets. but you did not beleive that He is the last prophet.
So why not you read what MGA writes about the relationship of being last and being best.
Mulfoozat vol 2
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=125805837463995&set=a.120808257963753.10390.100001037396057
2n1dnio.jpg

So if you believe that Muhammad SW was not the last then decide your self that by above writing of your MGA what you are believing

Kindly think on it with care do not follow a confused person please
I would say READ HIS BOOKS WITH CARE to find the truth about him.

@pakistantrue.
Galian dain shareefoon ka kaam nahi ? Agreed who will deny that.
So what about saying someone KHARAB URTOON KE ULAAD?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.