Status
Not open for further replies.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Re: Ahmadiyyah in the Light of Islam

TO ALL OF YOU CO CALLED "SUPER MUSLIMS" please answer this:

Why do Muslims believe that the Muhammadpbuh is the last one if they say, that Isa (as) would appear again? Then it is Isa (as) the LAST PROPHET AND NOT MUHAMMADpbuh: pLEASE EXPLAIN WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHEN YOU SAY THE LAST PROPHET IS MUHAMMADpbuh? I am only interested in to understand your logic.

Hazrat Essa AS is already a Prophet, He will not born as you said He will appear. Suppose Hazrat Essa AS was 99th Prophet and Muhammad 100th, after His 2nd coming Muhammad SAW will remian 100th and the Last. If any prophet (Kazzab) born he will be 101 in this case he is the last prophet, which is against "Khatam Nabuwat"

Ehraz

MPA (400+ posts)

Ahmadies are Wrong - Jawed Ahmad Ghamdi

Let's assume that Javed Ghamadis viewpoint about the Ahmadiyya Jamaat is right, what do you say to his
http://dict.leo.org/ende?lp=ende&p=HpZR0yYAA&search=explanation&trestr=0x8001 reply about Isa(as) death, which he has explained in detail? if you believe that what he says about the Ahmadiyyat is correct, then you have to have agree to what he says about Isa(as) death. The authority to interpret I leave it to you. For me the common sense is proof enough.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

Why do Muslims believe that the Muhammadpbuh is the last one if they say, that Isa (as) would appear again? Then it is Isa (as) the LAST PROPHET AND NOT MUHAMMADpbuh: pLEASE EXPLAIN WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHEN YOU SAY THE LAST PROPHET IS MUHAMMADpbuh? I am only interested in to understand your logic.

As Qadiayni claims that Nabout will continue, So who will be the next Prophet after Mirza Sahib.?Must be in your book ' Hujjatullah ' [Convincing Proof from God]. written by Mirza sahib.

Anyway, One thing is clear that Mirza sahib was the same person as Hazrat Essa , --- Essa Ibn Mariam ,not a separate one. He born , lived and died. in British era.

As u belive.

Last edited:

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

Let's assume that Javed Ghamadis viewpoint about the Ahmadiyya Jamaat is right, what do you say to his[/B]http://dict.leo.org/ende?lp=ende&p=HpZR0yYAA&search=explanation&trestr=0x8001 reply about Isa(as) death, which he has explained in detail? if you believe that what he says about the Ahmadiyyat is correct, then you have to have agree to what he says about Isa(as) death. The authority to interpret I leave it to you. For me the common sense is proof enough.

Gamdi do not believe that Mirza could be a prophet, anyways. he has different view on the death of Essah Ibn Masih.

Why U pick just one view of a person and not the rest of his?

sajjad

Citizen

Ehraz

MPA (400+ posts)

Hazrat Essa AS is already a Prophet, He will not born as you said He will appear. Suppose Hazrat Essa AS was 99th Prophet and Muhammad 100th, after His 2nd coming Muhammad SAW will remian 100th and the Last. If any prophet (Kazzab) born he will be 101 in this case he is the last prophet, which is against "Khatam Nabuwat"

ay dude, do you guys read the Quran? where it is written in Qur'an that Isa (as) has ascended into heaven ALIVE with his BODY? Lol
SHOW ME ONLY AYA PLEASE?

Allah says in the Qur'an that Isa (as) was SEND TO BANI ISRAEL as a NABI and NOT for the Ummah of Muhammad (SAW)
WAKE UP GUYS its already too late for you!!!!!

Allah says in Quran:

Sura7Verse:024
Abdul Daryabadi : Allah said: get ye down, one of you an enemy unto anot her; and for you on the earth there shall be a habitation and provision for a season.
Dr. Mohsin : (Allh) said: "Get down, one of you is an enemy to the other [i.e. Adam, Hawwa (Eve), and Shaitn (Satan),]. On earth will be a dwelling-place for you and an enjoyment, - for a time."
Pickthal : He said: Go down (from hence), one of you a foe unto the other. There will be for you on earth a habitation and provision for a while.
Yusuf Ali : (Allah) said: "Get ye down, with enmity between yourselves. On earth will be your dwelling-place and your means of livelihood― for a time."

Sura7Verse:025
Abdul Daryabadi : Allah said: therein ye shall live and therein ye shall die, and therefrom ye shall be brought forth.
Dr. Mohsin : He said: "Therein you shall live, and therein you shall die, and from it you shall be brought out (i.e.resurrected)."
Pickthal :He said: There shall ye live, and there shall ye die, and thence shall ye be brought forth.
Yusuf Ali : He said: "therein shall ye live and therein shall ye die; but from it shall ye be taken out (at last)."

Sura21Verse:007
Abdul Daryabadi : And We sent not before thee but men unto whom We revealed; so ask the people of the Admonition if ye know not.
Dr. Mohsin : And We sent not before you (O Muhammad SAW) but men to whom We revealed, so ask the people of the Reminder [Scriptures - the Taurt (Torah), the Injeel (Gospel)] if you do not know.
Pickthal : And We sent not (as Our messengers) before thee other than men, whom We inspired. Ask the followers of the Reminder if ye know not?
Yusuf Ali : Before thee, also the messengers we sent were but men, to whom We granted inspiration: if ye know this not, ask of those who possess the Message.

Sura21Verse:008
Abdul Daryabadi : And We made them not bodies not eating food; nor were they to be abiders.
Dr. Mohsin :And We did not create them (the Messengers, with) bodies that ate not food, nor were they immortals,
Pickthal : We gave them not bodies that would not eat food, nor were they immortals.
Yusuf Ali : Nor did We give them bodies that ate no food, nor were they exempt from death.

Sura21Verse:034
Abdul Daryabadi : And We appointed not for any human being before thee immortality; if thou then diest, are they to be immortals?
Dr. Mohsin : And We granted not to any human being immortality before you (O Muhammad SAW), then if you die, would they live forever?
Pickthal : We appointed immortality for no mortal before thee. What! if thou diest, can they be immortal!
Yusuf Ali : We granted not to any man before thee permanent life (here): if then thou shouldst die would they live permanently?

WAS Hazrat Isa(as) a superior prophet than Muhammad (saw)???? NAAUZUBILLAH
YOU NEED MORE PROOF OF ISA(as) DEATH? I Can provide many more ALL of ALL from QURAN.

Last edited:

Ehraz

MPA (400+ posts)

Gamdi do not believe that Mirza could be a prophet, anyways. he has different view on the death of Essah Ibn Masih.

Why U pick just one view of a person and not the rest of his?

dude, are you incapable to read single-lined text? Please read my comment once again, and you'll get my point for sure

sajjad

Citizen

lol,the same ghamdi who says wearing hijab is not farz for women and music is halal.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Check on the web, Wikipedia ,

Mirza Sahib mentioned in his own writings about the punishment for a liar: "...punishment which is not by human hands but only at the hands of God, such as Plague and Cholera etc. deadly diseases..." Majmooa-e-Ishteharaat, Collection of Advertisement of Mirza Ghulam, vol.3 p.578-579. Published by Jamaat Ahmadiyya Headquarter London

At the time of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad's death, the recorded cause of death was complications arising from severe diarrhea. However his opponents claim that the cause of death was Cholera and

he died in the toilet which is inconsistent with the attendees who were present at that time. The main reason for this allegation was that Mirza Ghulam

Ahmad himself had written that a true Prophet doesn't die of cholera.

However, Ahmadis do not subscribe to the view that the death was due to Cholera. They contend that the attending physicians at the time of his death declared the cause of death as Diarrhea and not

Cholera, and the same was recorded for publication in newspapers. They also claim that the lack of precautions taken by attending doctors and his followers against infectious diseases during the

postmortem handling of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad's body was not consistent with a death from Cholera.

The difference of Diarrhea and cholera is same as they argue about , ' Khatum un Nabbeen '

Both diseases cause loose motion. and he died because of that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Mirza_Ghulam_Ahmad

Last edited:

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

dude, are you incapable to read single-lined text? Please read my comment once again, and you'll get my point for sure

How u know , any prophecy of Mirza sahib ?

everyone understands , may u do not.

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)

Ehraz
Althouh a person here already explain and answer your question.
let me explain you with an example
let say there is a room.
only special person with a special cards are allowed to enter the room
so special person who have a card enters the room
Now one day a Very special person enter the room and said Now no more cards will be issued.
so no matter any other previous person who have the card enter the room that Very specail person will be named as last who enter the room.

Any way
Answer my post that have snapshots of your MGA books that "khatam-un-nabayeen" means "khatam karnay wala nabiyoon ka" which you denied.
and that The last should be the best. and if you did not think that Muhammad SW is the last then think what you think.. answer my that post.

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)

Let's assume that Javed Ghamadis viewpoint about the Ahmadiyya Jamaat is right, what do you say to his
http://dict.leo.org/ende?lp=ende&p=HpZR0yYAA&search=explanation&trestr=0x8001 reply about Isa(as) death, which he has explained in detail? if you believe that what he says about the Ahmadiyyat is correct, then you have to have agree to what he says about Isa(as) death. The authority to interpret I leave it to you. For me the common sense is proof enough.

Who is He? Is he a prophet(nauzbillah)? that if someone believe his one point then have to believe all of his points.? Clearly no
So..

Any way Ehraz do not do what is the trade mark of Qadiyanis that no matter what is the topic bring Life and Death of Isa AS issue to divert the discussion.

If you are keen to discuss this start a new thread and i will answer you insha-Allah.
and I saw you post some Ayath from 30 Ayath that your MGA used to prove this. I will show you that even if you just think with care most of those Ayath will show you that anyone who used this as a prove for death of Isa As can not be from Allah.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

The core issues is If Ghulam Ahamed is prophet or not and you favorit person says "NO".
Does the death of Essa AS prove Mirza prophet? NO.

Essa AS is died or surviced and calim of Mirza the WORST of WORST CREATURE under the sky are two different issues and should kept differet.

Last edited:
A few questions to Qadianis

As you have seen answers from Qadianis what they believe about Mirza Ghulam Ahmad but I just want to ask their believes about:

You may check out this man and his claims to be MAHDI & MASSIAH and HE WAS BORN TO MUSLIM FAMILY LIKE MIRZA GHULAM AHMAD.
So do Qadianis believe in him too?

Secondly here is list of people claiming to be MAHDI:
A number of people have been claimed to be the Mahdi by their followers or supporters, including:
You may check out yourself about these men.

So do Qadianis believe in all of them too?

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
WHY AHMEDI TIE UP THEIR CASE OF MIRZA GHULAM AHMED WITH ISSA(as), What does
it has to do with them. In Torat, it was written that a Prophet will come and his
name will be Ahmed, but where in Quran it is written that Mirza Ghulam will
also come after our Prophet(pbuh). Qadiyani should plead their case
on their own merit rather taking the ladder of Isa(as), there is no comparison
whatsoever?

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
WHY AHMEDI TIE UP THEIR CASE OF MIRZA GHULAM AHMED WITH ISSA(as), What does
it has to do with them. In Torat, it was written that a Prophet will come and his
name will be Ahmed, but where in Quran it is written that Mirza Ghulam will
also come after our Prophet(pbuh). Qadiyani should plead their case
on their own merit rather taking the ladder of Isa(as), there is no comparison

whatsoever?
Very true. Moreover Why targetting Muslims only and specially Pakistanies ?

He died in Lahore , burried in Qadyan , india. Why not they preach hindus , Jews and christans.

How many of these nations converted to Qadianiet ?

They have the Khilafat based upon family members. They do not know even the meaning of Khilafat. Very saad. May Allah tell them the right way.

Status
Not open for further replies.