Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)
One line in above snapshot from Mulfozzat i forget to higlight a line that says
Kiynoka JIS PAR NABOWAT KO KHATAM HONA THA agar us main koi kami hoti

Please please please
Think Think Think

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
???? ???? ??????? ????? ?????? ??? ????? ????? ?? ???? ?? ???? ????? ??? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??

Last edited:

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Assalam o Alaikum

there have been lots of posts regarding Ahmadiyya beliefs but I dont want to get into details, what I want to point that one man has posted the wrong Kalima and I totally reject that, please visit the real Ahmadiyya center,the Kalima that is shown here is just an artistic work of the blind mullahs that you have been following. Please for God sake dont change Kalima.

As far as the word Khatam is concerned it has very diverse meanings and please read the tafaseer of even your ullemas and please also read the purpose of revelation of this ayat. No shariah can come after Islam and there is no book except Quran and no Prohpet can come after Hazart Muhammad if anybody comes he is bound to obey Hazrat Muhammad SAW and his shariah. Hazrat Mirza sahib AS did not invent any new religion he is just the subordinate of his Master SAW.

My dear friends please read the writings and poetry of Hazrat mirza Sahib in the praise of holy prohet SAW. you will find out that how true his love is for islam and Hazrat Muhammad SAW.

As far as the case of musailma and other false prophets are concerned, yes they were false prophets because they not only rejected Islam but also announced new shariahs and look they were destroyed by Allah. We believe that anyone who makes a false claim will be destroyed by Allah.

please visit the site to get more infos : http://www.alislam.org/

i will welcome any logical questions, lekin gaalian daina shareefon ka kaam nahi, kuch log boht sakht words use kar rahay hain may Allah guide them, if you dont want to accept anyone views you are allowed to disagree lekin kia gaalian daina aik Musalmaan ka kaam hai? mujhay koi hadees ya koi riwayat ya kuch bhi aisa dikhao jahan par Islam ne yeh taleem di hai??

wassalam

You mean to say that some maulvi climbed that masjid of yours in South Africa and changed the Kalima there??? What were you doing at that time and even after that??? Please do not ask us to visit your website I have already seen it and it is full of sh*t.
If you want us to read the books of mirza then I think we need to bring his writings in public.

Bret Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
I’m delighted to see that this topic has been touched once again by one of the member here on this forum and I would humbly request the moderators to kindly don’t lock this thread this time so that an extensive debate can be resumed here once again from that point where it was disconnected last time.

I would also request the help from brothers Taul (I know its been awhile to view his posts here on this forum but I hope if he happens to view this post of mine and have got the luxury of time at his disposal then do give me this favour) and Biomat especially or to any other members who have the access to the primary sources of some of the authors and group of scholars who have debated on the issue of Khatam ul Nabuwat pbuh centuries before the emergence of this Dajjal and Kazaab Mirza Ghulam Ahmed from the Qadiyan region of Punjab.

For the most part of life I considered this matter of the finality of the Prophethood of Hazrat Muhammad pbuh in absolute terms of black & white until that debate was initiated here on this very forum after a solitary show of M. Luqman in June this year and one of the Qadiyani follower (Redaxe) posted a video response to that program (And I’m greatful to him for bringing up that dimension of thought to that sensitive topic) and presented the views of some of the stalwarts of Islamic thought on the subject matter of Khatam ul Nabuwat pbuh. Among some of them three of those iconic personalities views caught my attention and I would like to present them quote-un-quote here first of all so that the nature of the claims of the continuation of Nabuwat after Prophet Muhammad pbuh can be evaluated with open and critical frame of mind.

Shah Wali Ullah, The Great Muhadith / Traditionalist of Islam (b.1703 d.1762) has stated in Tafheemat IIahiyyah Chapter 02 Page 85 that:

“The prophets came to an end with the Holy Prophet pbuh, meaning that there can be no divinely inspired reformer after him who would be commissioned by Allah, the Glorious, with a new law”.

Shiekh Mohyuddin ibn Arabi, termed as the Sheikh ul Akbar by the successive generations of Islamic scholars (b.1165 d. 1240) has stated in his book, Futuhat Makkiyyah Vol 02 Page 03:

“Prophethood will continue among men till the Judgment Day, though a new law is barred. Law is a part of Prophethood. Therefore there would be no new law which could be introduced nor there can any addition be made to the existing corpus of the Shariat e Muhammadi pbuh”.

Shaikh Ahmad Sirhindi Mujadid Alif Thani (b.1561 d.1624) Reformer of the second millennium, who is held in great honour by almost all school of thoughts of Sunni Islam, has stated in Maktubat Ahmadiyya, Vol. I

“The achievement by the followers of the Holy Prophet pbuh by way of obedience and inheritance of the excellencies of Prophethood after the Holy Prophet pbuh, peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, is not inconsistent with his being the Khatamar Rusul”.

I would like to request Brs Taul and Biomat in particular and generally to those few members who have an investigative frame of mind to first of all try to track the authenticity of the above mentioned quotes of three vital scholars of Islam, two of them (Shiekh Ahmad Sirhindi and Shah Walliulah Muhadith Dehalvi) are widely acknowledged and revered as not only the ordinary scholars but the Mujadideen (Reformers of Islam) of their respective eras.

After establishing the authenticity of the above mentioned quotes presented in their primary source I will Insha Allah further discuss the intricacies and subtleties of this topic in detail with rest of the fellow brothers including (If possible) the Qadiyani members as well.

Lastly I have to briefly mention the dogmatic views of Shi’te and Sufi factions of Islam as well, who to my humble opinion also give the opportunities for other fickle minded and manipulative minds to encroach in the valleys of Khatam ul Nabuwat pbuh (Though I don’t criticize their dogmas & ideologies and respect their opinions in this regard) by expertly aligning their deviant views with the ideological thought of Sufis and Shi’ites. For instance wider groups and schools of Shi’ites believe that the Noor (Sublime illumination) of Prophethood does indeed transferred from Prophet Muhammad pbuh to their first infallible Imam Hazrat Ali RA till his demise as well. This transmigration of the Noor of Prophethood then later followed the course to their Twelfth final Imam Muhammad ibn Al-Hassan as famously known as Imam Mahdi who’s observing his great occultation right now which was initially started in 874 C.E. The great and extant line of Shi’ite spiritual Imams after the great occultation of their last infallible Imam Mahdi, as maintained by their scholars fervently, received their guidance and Noor of Risalat from their hidden last Masoom Imam along with the constant inspiration from Allah SWT as well on continual basis. For references the influential books of Shi’ite Islam can be consulted for further corroboration and few of them I’ve gleaned through the speech of Dr Bilal Philips in one of his videos for instance; “Faith of Shia Islam” authored by Muhammad Rida Al Muzzafar p.32, “Islam” edited by Sayed Akhtar Rizvi and “Al Hakumal Islamia” p.52 of Imam Khumeni (d.1989).

The Sufi mystics of Islam by and large have the same sort of arguments when it comes to their claims of receiving divine guidance and illumination from Allah SWT when they venture in to the path of self purification and enlightenment through their spiritual Gudies / Murshid E Kaamil. For Sufis the source of their spiritual enlightenment and acquisition of divine esoteric knowledge is from the same source where Prophets used to gain their Wahis (Divine inspirations) during their blessed presence on this world. So subtly speaking many giants of Islam after the demise of the blessed Prophet Muhammad pbuh have indeed received their inspirations from Allah SWT and use to warn & guide the wide spectrum of people in different tracts of the land including the Kharji conquered lands of those parts of the world which came into the domain of Islam through Khalifa e Rashideen and other suzerains & monarchs

P.S. In nutshell the heretic Qadiyanis along with their other partners in crime which span across the different eras of Islam use to believe that only the Tashrihi Risalat (The Prophethood which encompass the divine law of Allah SWT) has come to an end with Prophet pbuh but the other forms of Nabuwat are still continued which is very much aligned to the different sections of Islamic school of thoughts and personalities which have been alluded above in the paragraphs. However after the feedback of my dear friends I will Insha Allah further try to extrapolate and expose the blatant lies and distortions of Qadiyaniyat and will try my best to prove this point that even by that standards their mentally retarded so called Masseh Maood (Mirza Ghulam Ahmad) doesn’t even complete the basic and fundamental criteria of those scholars and factions of Islam who have believes in the continuation of Mabuwat (Not the Tashrihi Nabuwat) even after the demise of the beloved Prophet pbuh.

Last edited:

zubair.maalick

MPA (400+ posts)
The simple question is when Allah send His messengers ??
When humans completely distort the message of Truth... since Quran is in pure form and will remain till last day and also Hadith are available with extreme degree of Authenticity test .. so, No requirement of any messenger after last prophet Muhammad (saw).

sayeenwada

Councller (250+ posts)
Re: False flag effort under the guise of "freedom of thought" or so called "open discussion"

Very Well said brother! Look at the post#1,2,5. The posters are newbies. One with only two posts and the other with about 40 posts. Both are tactfully steering the thread in question answer mode. It seems to be an effort to preach Qadiyaniat at this forum. It is an attack on Muslim youth. It is a covert, false flag effort under the guise of "freedom of thought" or so called "open discussion". The thread starter may be a wretched Qadiyani in disguise. These dirty worms time and again get out of their hide outs to spread poisonous dirt of Qadyaniat.

I hope the moderators will not be late this time as does our police by reaching the crime scene. I hope they will come up at right time to clear the dirt.

Qadyani's are non-muslims as agreed upon by the Ummah.
It is all ye know, and all ye need to know.

Where is your ummah?....they are all either killing each other or in pathetic disarray across Pakistan and elsewhere. Some of your sects that you decided are part of you ummah say things about the Holy Prophet (PBUH) that are so vile and disgusting that one can only say Astaghfar and cry. Moreover, we see your Ulemmah of your ummah....they have done really well....

sayeenwada

Councller (250+ posts)
Re: False flag effort under the guise of "freedom of thought" or so called "open discussion"

You guys are not here to learn or gain anything, unfortunately, all you do is copy paste from Dawat Irshad etc....a guy sitting in a town house in Springfield, VA. spewing lies, and taking things out context and spreading hate. You guys sound absurd and foolish being stuck on the same thing over an dover again. My suggestion once again;

Pray for the destruction of Ahmadiyya Jammat and ask your families and your ummah as well as your so called Ulemmas ....beg Allah the Exalted to place his lannat upon you or jammat Ahmadiyya...Allah the Exalted will surely reward you if you are right. However, for now, the Ahmadiyya Muslim Jammat is expanding at such a rapid pace across the globe that you and the pathetic beggar governments of Pakistan and your self righteous claims of being part of a ummaah which is devastated across the globe sound foolish and maddening. So, do your mulaaa brainwashed minds a favor and get a life, leave it alone, before you say things that you will have to answer for in perhaps this or the life here after.

Last edited:

sayeenwada

Councller (250+ posts)

One more thing...Hadhrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad the Promised Messiah/Mahdi (AS) proved to the entire world how Arabic is the Mother of all Languages. This is also available on http://alislam.org. So, it's really a preposterous, feeble attempt by the ignorant few nobodys to challenge His (AS) mastery and understanding of Arabic.

sayeenwada

Councller (250+ posts)
I have few Questions for Qadiyanis

please any Qadiyani
answer

1) Do you believe that Nabi can come after Muhammad SW?

2) if the answer of above question is yes then Do you think Mirza Ghulam Ahmad was a nabi?

3) If the answer to the Question 2 is yes then what is your believe about this, that more nabi can come after Mirza Ghulam Ahmad?

4) If answer to any of above question is in yes then What is your input on The Ayath that named Muhammad SW as Khatam-nabiyeen ?

5) Do you think Muhammad SW is the best among prophets?

Please answer these questions

Note:
Please answer them in yes or no a direct answer. you can explain your yes or no further in words. but i will like it to few lines. thanks.

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)

You guys are not here to learn or gain anything, unfortunately, all you do is copy paste from Dawat Irshad etc....a guy sitting in a town house in Springfield, VA. spewing lies, and taking things out context and spreading hate. You guys sound absurd and foolish being stuck on the same thing over an dover again. My suggestion once again;

Pray for the destruction of Ahmadiyya Jammat and ask your families and your ummah as well as your so called Ulemmas ....beg Allah the Exalted to place his lannat upon you or jammat Ahmadiyya...Allah the Exalted will surely reward you if you are right. However, for now, the Ahmadiyya Muslim Jammat is expanding at such a rapid pace across the globe that you and the pathetic beggar governments of Pakistan and your self righteous claims of being part of a ummaah which is devastated across the globe sound foolish and maddening. So, do your mulaaa brainwashed minds a favor and get a life, leave it alone, before you say things that you will have to answer for in perhaps this or the life here after.

Answer my post that contains snapshot of MGA books.

and by the way "expanding such a rapid pace" is no more than a lie.

do not rely on your websites stats if you do then you have to believe that Many millions have left you in just 2,3 years.

look what happened two your MGA,Mirza tahir and many others before going into the MUBAHILA please

any way.

answer my post please

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dear Wadaich, babadeena, Raaz, Bret Hawk & others Assalam-o-alaikum
I have started a thread some time ago in which we debated with two groups of AHMEDIS/QADIYANIS. First group ran away saying that he doesnot have books with him at that time, so he need time.. But he never came back. Then come another group, two of them still posting their hate materials & all of us try to counter them one way or other.. Only one guy seems to address the issue as per dialogue requirements ( i dont claim that he accepted our arguments or not) but he seem to me sane & literate person. Unfortunately due to request of many other members the mods have closed that thread, they didnot informed me the REASON for closing it but i didnot challenged it..
The bottom line is that i myself had v limited knowledge of this FITNA & about this CULT.. Some years back my freind asked me some details about this issue as his freind was confusing him about these believes. He was in Canada.. I studied this case & forwarded some basic points & information to him, alhumdulillah he got my points & got saved. Now on this forum again after a long time, LUCMAN's program & Lahore incident sparked the propaganda which made me to study again. Then i found out www.thecult.info these are ex-ahmedis which are exposing this cult from their own literature. They address the core issues & points which these murabbis or daees (ahmedis) spread on muslim forums & groups..
Alhumdulillah i got lot of information & details of deception they spread.
Wadaich bro dont start bashing anyone about whom we dont know yet.. As the thread started may be or may not be ahmedi/qadiyani. So give him some room, if he opens himself then u have right to bash him other wise let him speak what he want to say..
Jaza-k-ALLAH to all for their efforts.
===============
Lastly as one member was saying about SIGHTING OF MOON issue in UMMAH.. Bhai the topic or agenda of FINALITY OF PROPHETHOOD or KHATME NABUWWAT is the best example that all the sects of ISLAM are agreed on this issue that Hazrat Muhammad PBUH is the last & final prophet no nabi, rasool will come after him. Even if we take Hazrat Issa AS second coming (which is not our part of Imaan) he will be coming as common man just to avenge ZIONISTS & DAJAAL, not as rasool or nabi.. He will be made leader but not as Rasool or nabi please clear this doubt...
Jaza-k-ALLAH again.
FALSEHOOD IS BOUND TO BE PERISHED...

Brother,
Hardly there is any serious and declared Ahmedi/Qadiyani available on Board. With kids you do not go fifty yards.
And If there is/are any, then the Moderators, please open the last thread on topic, so that we can start from there?
You may recall, that in last thread they did not answer my basic question at all, I got them on the word "Khatim"
from Quran. Therefore, I am of the firm view, that "let them try their luck, like any other group, they will
die by their own ideologies with the passage of time, by discussing we give them undue importance".
Moreover, the ones who are or have become ardent believers of any thing, cannot or will not revert to
the guidance, until and unless Allah wishes so. Anyhow good luck with discussion, I will be only silent reader
unless there is dire need.

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)

Ah same funny thing
That Mashi will be nabi
1) Oh bhai Masih "IS" i repeat "IS" nabi. So saying that WILL BE NABI is just a try to divert the attention of the listener.

2) He said they believe that Nabowat ki zarorat baki? WHAT Who said Nabowat ki Zarorat Baki hy? READ QURAN Isa AS will come as a SIGN of QAYAMAT. Read Hadith and get to know that What he will do. judge yourself.

3) Saying that Rasool-un-ala-bani isreal and use it as tool to say that he will not be a nabi for us. is a lie. Dont you think Isa AS is a nabi?
Read this Hadith
Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said "How will you be when the son of Mary (i.e. Jesus) descends amongst you and he will judge people by the Law of the Quran and not by the law of gospel (Fateh-ul Bari page 304 and 305 Vol 7) (Book #55, Hadith #658)

Tell me was there any need to say that Not by the law of Gospel? if Masih have to be from the Muslims? as every body knows that a Muslim will never use Gospel. So it clearly shows that Isa AS will be the same but He will not use Gospel this time.

and Read this one as well
(1) Narrated Abu Huraira: I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "I am the nearest of all the people to the son of Mary, and all the prophets are paternal brothers, and there has been no prophet between me and him (i.e. Jesus)." (Book #55, Hadith #651)

So if Rasool Allah said Isa AS is a brother to him then saying that "Udhar ka nabi" etc.. is ........... you judge yourself.

and by the way in try to prove death of Isa AS your MGA said that Isa AS is Umati of Muhammad SW so all what he said in the video is nothing even you insist that Umat main sy hoga etc....

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)
http://www.siasat.pk/forum/member.php?6265-Bret-Hawk@ Bret hawk

The qoutations you posted here are used by Qadiyanis frequently.
BUT

None of them(those three scholors) believe that a NABI can come. they said that by keeping in mind the meaning of word NABI and a hadith that says
Nabowat is ended only 46th part of the Nobwat is left.
Ibn arabi have mention that in his same book I will quote it here but on monday as i have that file in my office pc and right now i am not in position to research it here :)

So in short it is just a try to use them

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)
Brother,
Moreover, the ones who are or have become ardent believers of any thing, cannot or will not revert to
the guidance, until and unless Allah wishes so.

Yes some time i feel as same. as even when they do not have answer they remain as it is. and even when they know that MGA was not able to understand that what is the language of his Ilham from Allah(as he claims) and ask a hindu boy to translate it for him and after that doubt on that translation. they remain as same.

but as a shair said Shaid k teray dil main utar meri baat. so keep I trying

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Brother,
Hardly there is any serious and declared Ahmedi/Qadiyani available on Board. With kids you do not go fifty yards.
And If there is/are any, then the Moderators, please open the last thread on topic, so that we can start from there?
You may recall, that in last thread they did not answer my basic question at all, I got them on the word "Khatim"
from Quran. Therefore, I am of the firm view, that "let them try their luck, like any other group, they will
die by their own ideologies with the passage of time, by discussing we give them undue importance".
the guidance, until and unless Allah wishes so. Anyhow good luck with discussion, I will be only silent reader
unless there is dire need.

I agree with u .

I have noticed that Qadiani people argue like jews, no sensible talk. They r lost.

Anyways , the Hadaya ( guidance ) is only from the Allah , no one have the authority on it. Not even Prophets . Prophets tried but cold not make sure.

This is the reason that Hazrat Essa will come back to make clear the points of Christians, Jews and Qadyanies.

These will be the big supports of Dajjal at that time.

Any way , better not to argue with them .

And study Arabic language to understand Quran.

Ehraz

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Ahmadiyyah in the Light of Islam

156527_179588095388502_100000119393311_680733_5160810_n.jpg

loool, I know there are many Sunnis who want to convince Ahmadis with such arguments. You perhaps convince your own Sunnis brothers, but not Ahmadis.

You look like the son of this youtube shaikh sahib who try to revealed his poor live
via web to the world. YOU ARE EXPOSED AS A BIG LIAR - THE PIC YOU POSTED ABOVE IS SOOOO FUNNY TO ME THAT I CANT STOPPPP LAUGHIN. lol AHMADIYYA CENTRAL MOSQUE.... THERE IS NO AHMADI MOSQUE ANYWHERE...
WHAT A JAHAL INSAAN WITHOUT ANY MASAAL... loool ahmadiya central mosque...lool
do some research b4 you post such kind of ********...

you moved from Pakistan to Canada but remain a Jahil
I feel so sorry for you.
May Allah guide you on the right path - ameen

Last edited:

Ehraz

MPA (400+ posts)

TO ALL OF YOU CO CALLED "SUPER MUSLIMS" please answer this:

Why do Muslims believe that the Muhammadpbuh is the last one if they say, that Isa (as) would appear again? Then it is Isa (as) the LAST PROPHET AND NOT MUHAMMADpbuh: pLEASE EXPLAIN WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHEN YOU SAY THE LAST PROPHET IS MUHAMMADpbuh? I am only interested in to understand your logic.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

Ahmadies are Wrong - Jawed Ahmad Ghamdi

Ghamdi responce to Qadiyani believes regarding Muslims - waiting responde from Jamat Ahmadia

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)

TO ALL OF YOU CO CALLED "SUPER MUSLIMS" please answer this:

Why do Muslims believe that the Muhammadpbuh is the last one if they say, that Isa (as) would appear again? Then it is Isa (as) the LAST PROPHET AND NOT MUHAMMADpbuh: pLEASE EXPLAIN WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHEN YOU SAY THE LAST PROPHET IS MUHAMMADpbuh? I am only interested in to understand your logic.
The stage has been set for the "Learned Ones", Now whose bet is this one? It is logical and serious question?

Status
Not open for further replies.