Status
Not open for further replies.

Meraypass

Citizen
Merry Christmas To All Qadyanies for 2 times.

Because u believe Mirza was Masih Mauud.

May be another prophet is coming soon in Qadyanees. Because they believe that Naboot will continue.

Give yourself Merry Christmas for believing Jesus is still alive and will save you in the later days like Christians believe.

Ehraz

MPA (400+ posts)
See how the word Khatam finds its use in the Holy Quran.

In Sura Baqrah Vers 8 it says:
[FONT=_PDMS_Saleem_QuranFont]خَتَمَ اللّٰهُ عَلَىٰ قُلُوْبِهِمْ وَعَلٰى سَمْعِهِمْ*ؕ وَعَلٰٓى اَبْصَارِهِمْ غِشَاوَةٌ
[/FONT]"Allah has set a seal on their hearts and their ears, and over their eyes is a covering..."

And further in Sura Al Anam it says:

[FONT=_PDMS_Saleem_QuranFont] قُلْ اَرَءَيْتُمْ اِنْ اَخَذَ اللّٰهُ سَمْعَكُمْ وَ اَبْصَارَكُمْ وَخَتَمَ عَلٰى قُلُوْبِكُمْ مَّنْ اِلٰـهٌ غَيْرُ اللّٰهِ يَاْتِيْكُمْ بِهِ*ؕ اُنْظُرْ كَيْفَ نُصَرِّفُ الْاٰيٰتِ ثُمَّ هُمْ يَصْدِفُوْنَ[/FONT]
"Say, ‘What think ye? If Allah should take away your hearing and your sight, and seal up your hearts, who is the God other than Allah who could bring it back to you?’ See how We vary the Signs, yet they turn away."

In none of these verses used the meaning of the word with the root KH TM END or LAST. Each time its specified and intended the meaning of the word as "SEAL"

Meraypass,
for such people one should pray that Allah leads them out of fairytales and give them strength to face the REALITY. Can someone tell what they (anti-Ahmadiyya folks) have achieved yet? Their ancestors werebusy with the same baseless allegations, accusations and pursued the same goals ... and what did they achieve? NOTHING but zillat-o- rasswai

READ QURAN and get SMART

[FONT=_PDMS_Saleem_QuranFont]اِنَّمَا يَخْشَى اللّٰهَ مِنْ عِبَادِهِ الْعُلَمٰٓؤُاؕ اِنَّ اللّٰهَ عَزِيْزٌ غَفُوْرٌ[/FONT]
"Only those of His servants who possess knowledge fear Allah. Verily, Allah is Mighty, Most Forgiving."

Last edited:

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
[/SIZE][/B][/FONT]"

Does this prove that Mirza is prophet?

Even if Mirza came with the Seal of Prophet, He should able to implement and dominate Islamic Shariah as Muhammad SAW did and the real Maseeh and Mahid will do. Qadiyani Khulafa should be independent as Muslims Kuhulafa were. Quadiyani should able to liberate Jerusalem as Muslims did.

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)
So? According to Quran before becoming prophet Hazrat Ibarahim bowed to the star, then moon, then sun. This is shirk the worst of sins and one that Allah says He will not forgive but will forgive everything. Yet you consider Hazrat Ibrahim a prophet?

Point is even a prophet or a prophet to be only knows what Allah allows him and once Allah corrects him the prophet corrects himself.

There is a lot in spirituality that you need to know and even if you are honest, lack of such knowledge will make you falter.

Hazrat Promised Messiah's claim and its basis is now quite clear and it was made clear by himself. A person can correct himself as the example of Hazrat Ibrahim (as) shows.

Perfectly good explanation. Like Hazrat Ibrahim (as) Promised Messiah (as) also picked up from his surroundings until Allah guided him like He did Hazrat Ibrahim as.

Like the rest of you did until Allah guided him to the true meanings. This again shows that only Allah can provide guidance and that is why prophethood was needed. This is what is explained in those Ahadith about 'Quran being raised' meaning that while Quran will remain, its meanings would be lost until Allah will again reveal the correct meanings through the Promised Messiah.

Oh Come on.
You repeat a thing what i have already said in one line.

My question is your claim that it have ""NO"" root in Quran is baseless. as your own MGA in his so called ILHAMI book ( do you know what Ilhami means??) proved it by using Quranic Ayat.

You believe that this believe is Unislamic believe.
Then please search the past and bring any Mujadid that have pointed it out that Isa AS is dead (may Allah forgive) and who ever said he is not dead is wrong. do it.
Why not any Mujadid have done that??? Do you know what is the role of Muajdid as per Hadith. TO RENOVATE ISLAM.

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)
I have told you what I think Ibn-e-Arabi said, now you tell us what you think and where are Ahmadis wrong? That is the purpose of this discussion. Even non-Ahmadi Mullahs accept that ibn-e-Arabi had the same view as Ahmadis and Ahmadis do not believe anything more. Do I need say more? Why don't you convince your own mullahs of otherwise before complaining to Ahmadis?

My Own "MULLAHS".
Must be talking about Ghamdi and Co.
Who is being condemn and REJECTED by Ulema at large.

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: End of Prophethood Debate with another Perspective

And that is all Ahmadis say , no more. You can stop killing Ahmadis now.

THAT LINE SAY IT ALLL
whereas Prophethood in its "other manifestations and meanings" will continue till the end of this world

Do you know what NABI means???

As i said Do some research. Do not just base your logic on RESEARCH of others.
All those Great Ulemas that you bring talk about
Continutiy of Nabowat in the light of Hadith of Rasool Allah pbuh that
Nabowat is ended only one part is left that is Mubashiraat(good dreams)
Please it is a request Do some research.
I want you to research yourself bcz I think by this you will be able to understand it more easily
Do it
else i will present every thing on monday. I am delaying it just bcz i think It will be good if you reach it by yourself. please Truth is out there. you just need to search it.

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)

Which list? Did he declare all scholars who believe prophets can come as non-Muslims? If not what is your point?

I would like to hear your opinion on what he said. After all you seem to be so sure that he did not say what seems to be saying.

While you are at clearing up the position of Ibn-e-Atrabi can you also clarify the position of these scholars at the same time?

Maulana Qasim Nanutwi, Founder Darul Aloom Deoband (and obviously his students too) and others; Watch from 2:36

Mujaddid Alfe Saani, Hazrat Shaikh Ahmad Farooqi Sarhindi:

Hazrat Shah Waliullah Dehlavi, Mujaddid (reformer) of the 12th Century:

Brelvi scholar Maulavi Abu Al Hasnat Abdul Haye of Farangimahal, Lucknow:

and

Al-Tirmizi (died 308 A-H.):

In your list that you can find on your website.
So if Imam Jilal ud din is a Mujadid then How can you ignore Him??
That is what he said in the tafsir of this Ayath
Muhammad is not the father of any man among you: he is not Zayd’s biological father and so it is not unlawful for him to marry his [former] wife Zaynab [after him]; but, he is, the Messenger of God and the Seal of the Prophets, and so he will not have a son that is a [fully grown] man to be a prophet after him (a variant reading [for kh?tim al-nabiyy?na] has kh?tam al-nabiyy?n, as in the instrument [known as a] ‘seal’, in other words, their [prophethood] has been sealed by him). And God has knowledge of all things, among these is the fact that there will be no prophet after him, and even when the lord Jesus descends [at the end of days] he will rule according to his [Muhammad’s] Law.

You talk(as per video) about Qasim Nanootawi sb that he said What is praiseworthy in being last etc... I am not bound to answer what he said as i am not follower of him and those whom i follow have already said a lot about him.
But again you forget to see what your MGA said about that
He said Best ALWAYS come at LAST.
Malfoozat Volume vol2
2n1dnio.jpg

I will answer only about

and
Ibn Arabi

I want you to search so i will only give you some hints.
When Ibn Arabi talk about Nabowat he divide wahi in two types wahi Tashri and wahi Ilhami.
So as per ibn Arabi those who recieved Wahi tashiri their Nabowat is termed as Nabowat Tahhri (like Abraham AS , Nuh AS ) and those who received Wahi Ilhami are known as Nabowat amaa((prophethood of the commoner)
as per him All prophet receieved Wahi Tashiri
and people like Mother Mosa AS recieve wahi ilhami.

I hope What i have show above will be a good thing for you to start with. Truth is out there go and get it.
else i will do it on monday.

and about

When ever they said prophethoot is continued they said only in as per MEANING of NABI and the light of Hadith of Rasool Allah pbuh
that only a part of nabowaat is continue that is true dreams.

So please Do RESEARCH you will find what the actually said.

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: End of Prophethood Debate with another Perspective

Its quite obvious you are avoiding the issue. If you had anything to say you would have said it here. The few words you mentioned without any clear context are quite vague and do not contradict what I or Ghamdi said about Ibn-e-Arabi above. Not convincing by a long shot.

No dear
It is not
I just want you to Search it yourself that is it.
I will provide full CONTEXT but first you try to search it let us see if you can(or try) search the truth or not else i will do it on monday.
What i show you from Ibn Arabi is exact answer of the lines you people quote

Allah allowed a part of Nubuwwah to remain with them, such as receiving inspiration through true visions

Tell me
Do not you believe that type of Nobowaat your MGA get is far more than GOOD DREAMS??? answer this please

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)

[FONT=_PDMS_Saleem_QuranFont]خَتَمَ اللّٰهُ عَلَىٰ قُلُوْبِهِمْ وَعَلٰى سَمْعِهِمْ*ؕ وَعَلٰٓى اَبْصَارِهِمْ غِشَاوَةٌ
[/FONT]"Allah has set a seal on their hearts and their ears, and over their eyes is a covering..."

[FONT=_PDMS_Saleem_QuranFont] قُلْ اَرَءَيْتُمْ اِنْ اَخَذَ اللّٰهُ سَمْعَكُمْ وَ اَبْصَارَكُمْ وَخَتَمَ عَلٰى قُلُوْبِكُمْ مَّنْ اِلٰـهٌ غَيْرُ اللّٰهِ يَاْتِيْكُمْ بِهِ*ؕ اُنْظُرْ كَيْفَ نُصَرِّفُ الْاٰيٰتِ ثُمَّ هُمْ يَصْدِفُوْنَ[/FONT]
"Say, What think ye? If Allah should take away your hearing and your sight, and seal up your hearts, who is the God other than Allah who could bring it back to you? See how We vary the Signs, yet they turn away."

In none of these verses used the meaning of the word with the root KH TM END or LAST. Each time its specified and intended the meaning of the word as "SEAL"

Meraypass,
for such people one should pray that Allah leads them out of fairytales and give them strength to face the REALITY. Can someone tell what they (anti-Ahmadiyya folks) have achieved yet? Their ancestors werebusy with the same baseless allegations, accusations and pursued the same goals ... and what did they achieve? NOTHING but zillat-o- rasswai

READ QURAN and get SMART

[FONT=_PDMS_Saleem_QuranFont]اِنَّمَا يَخْشَى اللّٰهَ مِنْ عِبَادِهِ الْعُلَمٰٓؤُاؕ اِنَّ اللّٰهَ عَزِيْزٌ غَفُوْرٌ[/FONT]
"Only those of His servants who possess knowledge fear Allah. Verily, Allah is Mighty, Most Forgiving."

خَتَمَ عَلٰى قُلُوْبِكُمْ

Means Good did not enter and bad did not come out . means nothing comes out nothing goes in THAT IS THE MEANING OF SEAL
So apply it exactly on the prophethood
Now no one enter prophethood

and by the way when your MGA have translated it as Khatam karnay wala then you should not use this as arguments.

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Assalam-o-alaikum
Abdullah bhai, where is brother Kaleem. New ahmedis/qadiyanis come & start from scratch & repetition..
Why he stopped responding. I know it is difficult to leave your religion or sect.. But atleast he was sensible amongst most of ahmedis/qadiyanis on this forum..
Abdullah bhai, jaza-k-ALLAH for your efforts, but please do keep this in mind that as sister faizq posted Bro Yousuf Estes Video clip about TRAIN IS COMING..
We cant force others to accept the truth. Let the truth be told & presented before them. If they dont accept it ALHUMDULILLAH, if they do again ALHUMDULILLAH.
Only ALLAH can give hidayat.
So keep this in mind when debating, rest you know what you are doing. Forgive me for this..
Jaza-k-ALLAH again..

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)
Assalam-o-alaikum
Abdullah bhai, where is brother Kaleem. New ahmedis/qadiyanis come & start from scratch & repetition..
Why he stopped responding. I know it is difficult to leave your religion or sect.. But atleast he was sensible amongst most of ahmedis/qadiyanis on this forum..
Abdullah bhai, jaza-k-ALLAH for your efforts, but please do keep this in mind that as sister faizq posted Bro Yousuf Estes Video clip about TRAIN IS COMING..
We cant force others to accept the truth. Let the truth be told & presented before them. If they dont accept it ALHUMDULILLAH, if they do again ALHUMDULILLAH.
Only ALLAH can give hidayat.
So keep this in mind when debating, rest you know what you are doing. Forgive me for this..
Jaza-k-ALLAH again..

Wa alikum Asalam
Yes i have always this in mind.
our duty is to show only the truth. we can not make others to accept it.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Two news from today speak for themselves;

Non-Ahmadis: UK terror plot aimed British landmarks, shopping

Ahmadi Muslims: US Group Launches Campaign to Promote Peaceful Image of Islam

One group is ruining Islam's reputation while other is restoring it. This is yet another indication of which sect is the saved sect which always ends up doing the right thing.

Both are two side of one coin. Small minorities representing less than 2% of whole Nation.
One group is extremist, other presenting Islam as enemies of Islam want Islam and Muslims to be.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

"Say, ‘What think ye? If Allah should take away your hearing and your sight, and seal up your hearts, who is the God other than Allah who could bring it back to you?’ See how We vary the Signs, yet they turn away."

Meraypass,

READ QURAN and get SMART

That seal is for the people like Qadyani.

Dont U understand the meaning, in what sense Allah Tala s saying about seal. Seal means, fininshed, not working.

It is not for the authentication, like a university degree , which u understand , that a seal of authentication on every prophet by Muhamad pbuh, :astagh:

It is itself not fair. Allah is doing that job.

Anyway U will not understand.

It is better for Qadyanies to learn Arabic language. , Emman is very important. I know U people do not have bad intention. Only feedback make it so.
So it is better to get first hand knowledge and understanding by language and Quran. Otherwise the same Quran is enemy of us.

Last edited:

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Give yourself Merry Christmas for believing Jesus is still alive and will save you in the later days like Christians believe.

U believe that Hazrat Eesa died and came back like Hindu believe about Awagone , Reincarnation, after all Qadyaniat was born in India.
220px-Reincarnation_AS.jpg

So keep on waiting , next prophets r coming , with the Seal by Muhammad ( :naooz::astagh: )

Untill them , Merry Christmas for 2 times only.

Read Quran , but first Arabic.

Last edited:

Ehraz

MPA (400+ posts)
Does this prove that Mirza is prophet?

Even if Mirza came with the Seal of Prophet, He should able to implement and dominate Islamic Shariah as Muhammad SAW did and the real Maseeh and Mahid will do. Qadiyani Khulafa should be independent as Muslims Kuhulafa were. Quadiyani should able to liberate Jerusalem as Muslims did.
How childish attitude. It seems to me that you are unable to discuss one issue at one time instead of that you are jumping like a monkey tree to tree. In my posting above I quoted 2 different ayats which itself were explanatory. My advise to you child: grant Ahmadi spirit access to yours to it depths (where we are) to tease something good out of! REMEMBER - I am NOT WILLING to waste my time on someone with very low level! NO OFFENSE meant.

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Islam aur qadiani ka jhoot please dont remove allah aap ko jeza daen

Dear rana brother
Assalam-o-alaikum
Recently one thread was temporarily locked because qadiyanis/ahmedis were repeating & sticking to old argument without accepting the logics placed in front of them. So it was going no where. I thank to admins & mods for tolerating these kinds of threads as they have right to ban all religious related threads.
Jaza-k-ALLAH

Status
Not open for further replies.