Rasool Pur Village in Pakistan Boasts 100% Literacy & No Crime

saeed khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Shahbaz Shareef yar Rasoolpur ki tarah hi education per twajoh doy ore Pakistan ko pursakoon mulk banao.

AyeshaK

Voter (50+ posts)
Re: Rasoolpur Village in Pakistan Boasts 100% Literacy and No Crime

You don't need money to educate and fix Pakistan , all you need is a Plan.

Pakistan is just one step away from being a prosperous and peaceful Nation.

One step is easy to take, all you need is will.

Without a will to take the step, Pakistan will always remain standing.

I will add just this: .....and people sincere enough to implement that plan.

AyeshaK

Voter (50+ posts)

I felt that there is simplicity in Rasoolpur and there is no rat race but why do not they let others settle down in Rasoolpur ?
I want to live there.

Wouldn't it be better for the people to take the initiative and build their respective villages into Rasoolpur?

Thanks Admin for sharing documentary about my village. thanks to all for Good comment and above then 3000 likes till now. what ever is written in this post is correct and verified by Wikipedia. here is the link..... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rasoolpur

salam janab we did not receive any funds from punjab govet we are self made villagers ALHAMDOLILLAH.... i m proud of my village... thanx to u for good comments and like

No doubt..it's very clean...I did not see sewerage overflowing or anything. But I don't understand one thing..why don't they let outsiders come and live with them. I wish when I go and visit pakistan I can check this place out.

Salam Thanks to you for Good comment and like. I belong to Rasoolpur and I am proud of my village we are self made people and for your information We are Ahmadani Baloch. Baloch is our main cast and our Grand Grand Grand Father name was Ahmad khan so from his name our subcast is Ahmadani we all are sunni Muslim and Realities ALHAMDOLILLAH. We live like a family so we can not afford any body from outside came and live with us..... Every thing written in it is correct for more detail here is the link of Wikipedia... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rasoolpur

I felt that there is simplicity in Rasoolpur and there is no rat race but why do not they let others settle down in Rasoolpur ?
I want to live there.

Salam and Thanks to you for Good comment and like. I belong to Rasoolpur and I am proud of my village we are self made people and for your information We are Ahmadani Baloch. Baloch is our main cast and our Grand Grand Grand Father name was Ahmad khan so from his name our subcast is Ahmadani we all are sunni Muslim and Realities ALHAMDOLILLAH. you can visit... Every thing written in it is correct for more detail here is the link of Wikipedia... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rasoolpur

Re: Rasoolpur Village in Pakistan Boasts 100% Literacy & No Crime

(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap):You_Rock_Emoticon:
Salam and Thanks to you for Good comment and like. I belong to Rasoolpur and I am proud of my village we are self made people and for your information We are Ahmadani Baloch. Baloch is our main cast and our Grand Grand Grand Father name was Ahmad khan so from his name our subcast is Ahmadani we all are sunni Muslim and Realities ALHAMDOLILLAH. Every thing written in it is correct for more detail here is the link of Wikipedia... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rasoolpur

Re: Rasoolpur Village in Pakistan Boasts 100% Literacy & No Crime

We need to make whole Pakistan, Rasoolpur.

Salam and Thanks to you for Good comment and like. I belong to Rasoolpur and I am proud of my village we are self made people and for your information We are Ahmadani Baloch. Baloch is our main cast and our Grand Grand Grand Father name was Ahmad khan so from his name our subcast is Ahmadani we all are sunni Muslim and Realities ALHAMDOLILLAH. Every thing written in it is correct for more detail here is the link of Wikipedia... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rasoolpur

ایک مولوی اور ایک مسجد جسکے ساتھ ملحقہ ایک مدرسہ کھولنے کی اجازت دلوا دیں اور ایک سال بعد اسی گاوں کے لوگ شیعہ ،سنی،وھابی اور جانے کن کن ٹکڑوں میں بٹے ھوے ھونگے۔

NasNY

​But its a Qadiyani town.

I don't know, what you base that on, Ahmedani and Ahmediyaa are 2 different things.

here is news report i found

Rasulpur, District Sialkot; February 26, 2011: Mr. Riaz Bhatti, an Ahmadi died in this village. His is the only Ahmadi family in the village, however non-Ahmadi members of his clan lived in harmony with him. At the occasion of his death, they arranged food for the mourners and visitors, and assisted with the burial in the common graveyard.

However, a few mischief mongers from neighbouring villages later agitated over the burial and took the issue to authorities.
The authorities set up a probing committee. A few anti-Ahmadi activists have demanded that if the Ahmadis join the mainstream Sunni Islam, they will withdraw their objection to the burial. Ahmadis rejected the proposal.
The police have not disinterred the dead body yet, but it is learnt that they are considering approaching the DCO to seek approval of the intended exhumation.

Even if they are, everyone should think before they speak, there are a lot of nutcases,

and some of them have manged to put 2 braincells together and started using the internet.

Whatever they are let them live in peace.

I don't know, what you base that on, Ahmedani and Ahmediyaa are 2 different things.

here is news report i found

Rasulpur, District Sialkot; February 26, 2011: Mr. Riaz Bhatti, an Ahmadi died in this village. His is the only Ahmadi family in the village, however non-Ahmadi members of his clan lived in harmony with him. At the occasion of his death, they arranged food for the mourners and visitors, and assisted with the burial in the common graveyard.

However, a few mischief mongers from neighbouring villages later agitated over the burial and took the issue to authorities.
The authorities set up a probing committee. A few anti-Ahmadi activists have demanded that if the Ahmadis join the mainstream Sunni Islam, they will withdraw their objection to the burial. Ahmadis rejected the proposal.
The police have not disinterred the dead body yet, but it is learnt that they are considering approaching the DCO to seek approval of the intended exhumation.

Even if they are, everyone should think before they speak, there are a lot of nutcases,

and some of them have manged to put 2 braincells together and started using the internet.

Whatever they are let them live in peace.

Dear Asif Ameer Salam and Thanks to you for Good comment and like. I belong to Rasoolpur and I am proud of my village we are self made people and for your information We are Ahmadani Baloch. Baloch is our main cast and our Grand Grand Grand Father name was Ahmad khan so from his name our subcast is Ahmadani we all are sunni Muslim and Realities ALHAMDOLILLAH Brother our village name is Rasoolpur you should understand by its name . What ever written in it is correct for more detail here is the link of Wikipedia...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rasoolpur

NasNY

Dear Asif Ameer Salam and Thanks to you for Good comment and like. I belong to Rasoolpur and I am proud of my village we are self made people and for your information We are Ahmadani Baloch. Baloch is our main cast and our Grand Grand Grand Father name was Ahmad khan so from his name our subcast is Ahmadani we all are sunni Muslim and Realities ALHAMDOLILLAH Brother our village name is Rasoolpur you should understand by its name . What ever written in it is correct for more detail here is the link of Wikipedia...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rasoolpur

​But its a Qadiyani town.

Thank you Farhan for you great reply, love your fast response to any misinformation, we are all proud of your village, when i am in pakistan i will try to vist your village for a day and bring a gift.

I can understand the privacy concerns of the village to outsiders, and i respect it.

Can you explain the cultural significance of why outsiders are not welcomed.

Believer12

thank you brother this is grat news for us and we pray that every village , town, and city should follow the foot steps of your village.I can say that people of your village are real paksitanis and muslims.

Salam and Thanks to you for Good comment and like. I belong to Rasoolpur and I am proud of my village we are self made people and for your information We are Ahmadani Baloch. Baloch is our main cast and our Grand Grand Grand Father name was Ahmad khan so from his name our subcast is Ahmadani we all are sunni Muslim and relatives ALHAMDOLILLAH so we can not afford any body from outside . Every thing written in it is correct for more detail here is the link of Wikipedia... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rasoolpur

Last edited: