Rasool Pur Village in Pakistan Boasts 100% Literacy & No Crime

AsifAmeer

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Re: Rasoolpur Village in Pakistan Boasts 100% Literacy and No Crime

Its amazing how these Aga Khanis know each other so well. I mean you could be in South Africa and they would still know many Aga Khani families in Bombay.. Like you, I too am curious as to know Aga Khanis manage to maintain such tight-knit social structures. Is it because its not a "growing faith"? In the muslim tradition, its usually said "Islam is the fastest growing faith". Nevermind that socially weakening structures. You noticed that?

With that I want you to read this and collect it with social strength issue we are talking about here
http://blogs.thenews.com.pk/blogs/2013/05/law-of-proportionality/
People living as a minority in a tough neighborhood have to become more resourceful by necessity. My first teacher was an Ismaeli, half the time as a kid my mother taught me and the other half I was taught by her, until she moved to Seattle back in 1999. After that my parents decided to give me some Islamic education, but my Dad used to hide behind door and listen sometimes if the Mullah isnt teaching me extra BS other than how to read Arabic.
The other half is mostly on education.
And guess what, all my friends in Canada and people who I deal with are either Ismaeli/Agha khani or Gujrati or both. Just by meeting one person, I get to meet a whole community.

Can you please post the proof.
Aslam-0-Alaikum Brother For your Information we are not Ahmadi . I belong to Rasoolpur and I am proud of my village we are self made people and for your information We are Ahmadani Baloch. Baloch is our main cast and our Grand Grand Grand Father name was Ahmad khan so from his name our subcast is Ahmadani not ahmadi (Mirzai) we all are sunni Muslim ALHAMDOLILLAH . No Baloch is mirzai in pakistan . Every thing written in it is correct for more detail here is the link of Wikipedia and BBC...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rasoolpur
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=578108422230104&set=o.333846996670113&type=2&theater
http://www.bbc.co.uk/urdu/multimedia/2013/06/130601_wusat_travelogue_sh.shtml

Thanks for the Info about this town truly pleased with the news.

Aslam-0-Alaikum Brother For your Information we are not Ahmadi . I belong to Rasoolpur and I am proud of my village we are self made people and for your information We are Ahmadani Baloch. Baloch is our main cast and our Grand Grand Grand Father name was Ahmad khan so from his name our subcast is Ahmadani not ahmadi (Mirzai) we all are sunni Muslim ALHAMDOLILLAH . No Baloch is mirzai in pakistan . Every thing written in it is correct for more detail here is the link of Wikipedia and BBC...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rasoolpur
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=578108422230104&set=o.333846996670113&type=2&theater
http://www.bbc.co.uk/urdu/multimedia/2013/06/130601_wusat_travelogue_sh.shtml

Dear Brother Thanks for reply we always welcome our respectful guests in our village and all the families living in our village are relatives to each other so all these families make the Rasoolpur. To keep the privacy of all these families we do not accept outsiders permanently. outsiders are allowed to establish their businesses with some conditions as they should be well known to us and they should follow the rules of village and dont violate our privacy in any case its quite like the UAE laws of nationality.

Good to see that people are aware of education and they look much organized as compare to other villages.

Just one thing i did not like that People from outside are not welcome and they can not buy even land there. This is wrong practice as Pakistanis should be able to buy or live anywhere in Pakistan.

Dear Brother Thanks for reply we always welcome our respectful guests in our village and all the families living in our village are relatives to each other so all these families make the Rasoolpur. To keep the privacy of all these families we do not accept outsiders permanently. outsiders are allowed to establish their businesses with some conditions as they should be well known to us and they should follow the rules of village and dont violate our privacy in any case its quite like the UAE laws of nationality.

I felt that there is simplicity in Rasoolpur and there is no rat race but why do not they let others settle down in Rasoolpur ?
I want to live there.

Dear Brother Thanks for reply we always welcome our respectful guests in our village. All the families living in our village are relatives to each other so all these families make the Rasoolpur. To keep the privacy of all these families we do not accept outsiders permanently. outsiders are allowed to establish their businesses with some conditions as they should be well known to us and they should follow the rules of village and dont violate our privacy in any case its quite like the UAE laws of nationality.

Vitamin_C

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

It is true. And I witnessed it as it happened, in the 90s when I was a Kid, people used to have close contact with each other in their neighborhoods regardless of religion and ethnicity. In the Last 10 years, we have never had a neighbor visit us nor have we visited anyone near our house in Karachi. People do not trust each other anymore. Still I find Ismaelis more open and friendly than most other people in Karachi. Its almost like the whole city is under a strange spell.

Its amazing how these Aga Khanis know each other so well. I mean you could be in South Africa and they would still know many Aga Khani families in Bombay.. Like you, I too am curious as to know Aga Khanis manage to maintain such tight-knit social structures. Is it because its not a "growing faith"? In the muslim tradition, its usually said "Islam is the fastest growing faith". Nevermind that socially weakening structures. You noticed that?

With that I want you to read this and collect it with social strength issue we are talking about here
http://blogs.thenews.com.pk/blogs/2013/05/law-of-proportionality/

AsifAmeer

Siasat.pk - Blogger

I saw similar patterns with Parsis and Christian families. They knew each other very well and was a very tightly knit community. Small is better.. unless one's a brown redneck.
It is true. And I witnessed it as it happened, in the 90s when I was a Kid, people used to have close contact with each other in their neighborhoods regardless of religion and ethnicity. In the Last 10 years, we have never had a neighbor visit us nor have we visited anyone near our house in Karachi. People do not trust each other anymore. Still I find Ismaelis more open and friendly than most other people in Karachi. Its almost like the whole city is under a strange spell.

NasNY

I saw similar patterns with Parsis and Christian families. They knew each other very well and was a very tightly knit community. Small is better.. unless one's a brown redneck.

Brown redneck :lol:, that is funny. why not a BrownNeck.

PkRevolution

Thanks for your reply.

An idea would be to create consultant teams who visit other villages and inform them, how to take initial steps to modernize and educate their village, what you think about it?