Rasool Pur Village in Pakistan Boasts 100% Literacy & No Crime

Re: Rasoolpur Village in Pakistan Boasts 100% Literacy and No Crime

you should calle them pakistani and every pakistani has same rights religion is personal matter.

salam and Thanks to you for Good comment and like. I belong to Rasoolpur and I am proud of my village we are self made people and for your information We are Ahmadani Baloch. Baloch is our main cast and our Grand Grand Grand Father name was Ahmad khan so from his name our subcast is Ahmadani we all are sunni Muslim ALHAMDOLILLAH but not Qadiani . Every thing written in it is correct for more detail here is the link of Wikipedia...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rasoolpur

AsifAmeer

Siasat.pk - Blogger

My comment was sarcastic. If I can tick off one member of the Binoria Town, I have made my day.

More than religion, this is a story about culture of trust in a small community. Fit very well with my "Theory of Proportionality"
http://blogs.thenews.com.pk/blogs/2013/05/law-of-proportionality/

Dear Asif Ameer Salam and Thanks to you for Good comment and like. I belong to Rasoolpur and I am proud of my village we are self made people and for your information We are Ahmadani Baloch. Baloch is our main cast and our Grand Grand Grand Father name was Ahmad khan so from his name our subcast is Ahmadani we all are sunni Muslim and Realities ALHAMDOLILLAH Brother our village name is Rasoolpur you should understand by its name . What ever written in it is correct for more detail here is the link of Wikipedia...

​But its a Qadiyani town.

salam Asif Ameer. I belong to Rasoolpur and I am proud of my village we are self made people and for your information We are Ahmadani Baloch. Baloch is our main cast and our Grand Grand Grand Father name was Ahmad khan so from his name our subcast is Ahmadani we all are sunni Muslim even no anyone is Sheya ALHAMDOLILLAH but not Qadiani . Every thing written in it is correct for more detail here is the link of Wikipedia...

AsifAmeer

Siasat.pk - Blogger

hmm.. coz I think what Pakistan really needs is an OLD JEWISH or PARSI lady running the Ministry of Finance. She can show Imran Khan how corruption is eliminated in 7 business days.
​Then we need more Qadiyani towns.

masoodabbaspk

Councller (250+ posts)
I belong to the same area. My house is less than 50km from here. Literacy rate in my city is also very high.

Last edited:

masoodabbaspk

Councller (250+ posts)

hmm.. coz I think what Pakistan really needs is an OLD JEWISH or PARSI lady running the Ministry of Finance. She can show Imran Khan how corruption is eliminated in 7 business days.

My dear It is Ahmdani not Ahmadi

Vitamin_C

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

We should have Agha Khan's team to solve the education and health problems, but there is no shortage of people in this country who start foaming in the mouth and shout yahoodi lobby

ranaji

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
yeh baat kaloo bori master ko patta chali to usney usman langra yaa zahoor tt ko yahan bhaij daina hai phirr hum poochhain gaay 0% crime rate kidhaar gaaya

Thank you Farhan for you great reply, love your fast response to any misinformation, we are all proud of your village, when i am in pakistan i will try to vist your village for a day and bring a gift.

I can understand the privacy concerns of the village to outsiders, and i respect it.

Can you explain the cultural significance of why outsiders are not welcomed.
Dear Brother Thanks for reply we always welcome our respectful guests in our village and all the families living in our village are relatives to each other so all these families make the Rasoolpur. To keep the privacy of all these families we do not accept outsiders permanently. outsiders are allowed to establish their businesses with some conditions as they should be well known to us and they should follow the rules of village and dont violate our privacy in any case its quite like the UAE laws of nationality. which city do you belong to in Pakistan and where are you currently. i am in dubai.

AsifAmeer

Siasat.pk - Blogger

Followers of that dude got their together. U know my parents are Ismaili. I was born as 1. Then I converted. I always wonder why Muslims arent as organized as Aga Khanis.. I think it has alot to do with education and teaching the culture of struggle..
We should have Agha Khan's team to solve the education and health problems, but there is no shortage of people in this country who start foaming in the mouth and shout yahoodi lobby

Last edited by a moderator:

AsifAmeer

Siasat.pk - Blogger

I was corrected about this that there is a difference b/w Qadiyani and Ahmedani. But even the qadiyani comment was meant as sarcasm to tick off Binoria Town.
Who said it is qadiyani town. dont spread wrong news.

Vitamin_C

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Followers of that dude got their sh!t together. U know my parents are Ismaili. I was born as 1. Then I converted. I always wonder why Muslims arent as organized as Aga Khanis.. I think it has alot to do with education and teaching the culture of struggle..

People living as a minority in a tough neighborhood have to become more resourceful by necessity. My first teacher was an Ismaeli, half the time as a kid my mother taught me and the other half I was taught by her, until she moved to Seattle back in 1999. After that my parents decided to give me some Islamic education, but my Dad used to hide behind door and listen sometimes if the Mullah isnt teaching me extra BS other than how to read Arabic.
The other half is mostly on education.
And guess what, all my friends in Canada and people who I deal with are either Ismaeli/Agha khani or Gujrati or both. Just by meeting one person, I get to meet a whole community.

ranaji

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Bhai jan kissi main jurrat nai hay we are Baloch... dont mind
laikein kaloo bori master ke choohay hain to bohat buzdill aur ********* magarr ghair mulki sarprasti mai Pakistan ke harr muhib e wattan ko maarney parr tayaar rehtey hai aur badnaam tamam Urdu speaking ko kartey hain