rung_baaz

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Could it be possible, there is a secret nexus between Nawaz Sharif, Raheel Sharif and Imran Khan?

rtabasum2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Very possible but it is a love triangle with Raheel in middle n the other two trying to woo the dame

Awan-1

Minister (2k+ posts)
To be honest some time I think there is Nexus between Nawaz Sharif and Imran Khan.

Why??

-All parties were against PTI government in KPK except Nawaz Sharif.

-After Model Town Incident people were symptomatic with Tahir -ul- Qadarie/Choudhry Brothers group. To fail that coup Imran Joined them and took things in his hand instead Tahir -ul Qadarie.

- It was lot easy for Nawaz Sharif to launch Artical 6 against Imran but he didn't do it . Why??

-Imran never agitated or demonstrated for Energy problem, Gas Prices against government. Why???

-Imran said so many things against government and Nawaz Sharif's Corruptions but didn't file a single petition in court. Why??

- What Happened when he said he will bring proof for Nawaz Sharif's London Properties. What Happened??

-He was given a free hand in Karachi to launch his campaign against MQM by PMLN.

I could be totally wrong but was trying to see other side of the picture too.

Rung_Baaz
What make you say that??

Last edited:

rung_baaz

Siasat.pk - Blogger
It was basically a feeling at first and is now growing stronger by every passing day.

I might be wrong but when we see everything that has taken place since APS incident.

Before that incident there was an environment of negative politics (not saying dharna was a bad move - we needed it!) all over the country but since that tragic incident we started seeing some positive signs and looks like country is going to a right direction now, slow but right.

I personally don"t like Nawaz Sharif, he is one mean individual but even if there is a slight chance that he is helping country to get on a right track I'll favor him stay in power until his need for country is fulfilled.

Also we don't see Imran and his party making demands of Nawaz Sharif's resignation anymore.

Now as for Raheel Sharif's role in this whole nexus theory (if there is any) I also think on same lines as what "rtabasum2" mentioned in previous post and Raheel sharif being the secret ingredient between Imran And Nawaz.

From my point of view, this is what might be going on behind the curtains:

Nawaz's role is to give up his close allies.

Imran's role is to keep quiet on certain demands.

And Raheel's role is be a watchdog on country matters, and keep Nawaz and Imran on leash!

Prince of Dhump

Senator (1k+ posts)

Nawaz's role is to give up his close allies.

Imran's role is to keep quiet on certain demands.

And Raheel's role is be a watchdog on country matters, and keep Nawaz and Imran on leash!

valid points but seems a forced nexus...one imposed by Raheel Sharif
Raheel Shareef got mighty after APS incident and maintained it with positive steps and good results

stranger

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
army played IK card to control Nawaz..... breaking the Zardari, Nawaz, Altaf, Fazal, Asfand yar, and other politicians.... nawaz will do everything for the army, and that's it.... i really dont see anything happening against these corrupt politicians.... its just a hype created on media.... its similar to the hype of fair election before may 2013, when PO/RO were interviewing the candidates.... Army using the second girl friend to attract the ex girl friend back (or may be get rid of new boyfriend (zardari) of its ex)

Last edited:

waqarwah81

Senator (1k+ posts)
There is no secret nexus.Its the ground situation nawaz has no legs to stand on as he has no moral authority since has corruption and election rigging in his back plus I agree that his position is weak because of the strong opposition by Imran Khan.Nawaz is very lucky to survive the dharnas and that's due to army not taking advantage of the situation and nawaz know it so he is so submisive to army.on the other hand army is doing the right thing by asserting itself and trying to rectify the situation.