Should Parties led and controlled by Foreign Citizens be Banned?

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Altaf Hussein should land in Islamabad and Go straight to Liaquat Bagh, for some reason ... Liaquat Bagh seems to be the Death bed for all Political leaders.... and the best Punch line.... Even to this day we don't know who killed all those NOn-Punjabi Political leaders.

Apparent Altaf Hussain seem to be a Nightmare for some....

Surprisingly the Punjabi leader Zia-ul-Haq was killed over Sindh!

alimohsan52

First of all this is a general question, but unfortunatley for mqm it becomes a specific one because mqm is the only party whose leader is sitting outside with another nationality and mqm is forced to defend him for reasons known to all of us.
no one is jealous of mqm,just plain tired of the shananiguns, dramatic display and repetitive arguments which have not changed although ground realities have changed altogether.
It is time to stop living in the past and try to modify mqm with a fresh aproach and for that you need a new leader but you have none! all the rest are just puppets and as soon as AH is removed from being the head mqm wil go Titter bitter,AH knows that and rest of mqm leadership knows that so you have to suffer each other and we have to suffer both.
Mqm has been part of every government since after Zia-ul-Haq, that makes it close to 25 years and for all that time they have only cried and whinned,made a few concrete bridges and roads, but also alleged to have killed thousands of citizens and robbed traders of their earnings in the form of Bhatta. The allegations remain, mqm has not been able to clear them up, probably because they can not and the reason for AH sitiing outside of Pakistan even though mqm has been in power is not only ridiculous but a matter of bigottory and jag hansai for mqm. You want to close your eyes, go ahead but that does not solve your problems, go on crying and blaming the rest of the world and that is all that you will achieve in the final analysis.

Thank you for your superb and logical analysis (clap)(clap)(clap)

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
@alimohsan tu jitna mqm ke leader ko or mqm ko girane meh mehnat ker raha hai ager itni mehnat apne leader or party ke leye kerta to sahid tumhari party bhi koi seat jeet jati:lol: tu laga rah tu laga rah:lol:mqm pure pakistan meh phail rahi hai our tum log jel jel ker suker rahe hu:lol::lol: mqm zindabad altaf husain zindabad pakistan paindabad:pakistan-flag-wavin:chilli::chilli::chilli::pakistan-flag-wavin:chilli::chilli::chilli:hun jal :chilli::chilli::chilli::chilli::chilli::chilli::chilli::chilli:

یارایسی بد دعا تومت دو
(cry)

Saudi

Citizen
Yes, I strongly agree with all the facts highlighted in questions that dual nationality holders should not only be banned from becoming the member of the Parliaments in Pakistan but also they should be barred from leading any Political or welfare institution whose prime purpose is to serve for mankind not to run the expenses of their so-called leaders.

Yet, I'd repeat the same old thoughts that the only way this could happen is legislation in the current 'ridiculously affected' constitution by amending it with the approval from the parliament. I can foresee that no one else in the current political clouds in Pakistan has enough courage to bring this resolution. But this is possible by the ONLY person 'Imran Khan' who is (the only ray of hope and) not only loyal to his country but has turned down the honorary nationality offered by the British government. The guy who literally has spent all his youth-age days in Britain but always loved to his nation and wanted to return back and live with peace in his own country. Who has never put himself in the self-exile state requesting a political asylum and then tried to run a so-called party while living abroad (from a relatively cold country where you can never realise the political and climatic heat in Pakistan). People like Imran Khan deserve to rule over 180million Pakistanis who one day will realise that people like him are the ONLY hope who are loyal to this country and can do work hard for their betterment.

Simple comparison between two leaders:

Altaf Hussain (AH): Put himself in self-exile and applied for political asylum then applied (to beg) for the nationality after spending 14 years of exile.

Imran Khan (IK): Spent whole of his glory days in UK but turned down nationality offers and returned back to Pakistan

AH: Established a party by spotting the painful facts for Urdu speaking people (especially for mohajireen), gathered the record-breaking votes in the history of Karachi, become famous on his unique stance and yetlost his goals, left the country after a couple of years urging their political youth to continue with bhatta collection, spreading harassment among the people to spend a luxury life abroad.

IK: Studied abroad, Served the nation by his leading individual skills, became a legend, achieved his goals.AH: After becoming famous, never served the people of Karachi/Hyderabadby creating any charity Hospitals, Scholarships awarding Colleges/Universities.
IK: Without being in power, served the mankind by creating charge-free charity cancer hospital (for poor people), established a University (offering scholarships) which is awarding an international degree of Bradford University, UK.

AH: Encouraged youth to use weapons to fight for their rights.
IK: Discourage the use of weapon, gave importance to Education, tolerance and peace.

AH: Collects money from Pakistanis to spend for his pur-asaish (comfort) life in UK.
IK: Collects money from Pakistanis to serve for their betterment.

AH: Was awarded political asylum (that converted into nationality), as he was escaped from country because he was supposed to face thousands of charges in Pakistan. Never became any Institute's representative.
IK: An honourable personality even in UK, who was awarded an honorary Vice-Chancellor of Bradford University.

There are many more exemplary facts that differ IK from NOT ONLY the Altaf Hussain but from any other so-called politicians in Pakistan.

May Allah give our nation Hidayah to allow Imran Khan to lead the country if we have to come out of our poor conditions and improve our life-style (Ameen).

Star Gazer

I think it is only fair to make it a law that any one who wants to be a political leader in Pakistan should have held the nationality for at least 5 years prior to getting into the political scene/office. Once in office tyhey can not change their nationality untill they or unless they leave the office, and then the cycle can start all over again.
As for the family members of the politicians, if they are from another country then at the minimum they should have dual nationality, but for them to have been born Pakistani and change it while the political figure was running for office or in power should be a detterant to the eligibility of the politician to hold any public office.This is a small sacrifice but the family will have to make it, common citizens do it all the time so a little sacrifice from the elite will not kill them.

UKPakistani

[MENTION=11207]canadian[/MENTION]

[/QUOTE]
Thank you Bro,
Very well said
.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Dost

Yar I am sick and tired of the people of Pakistan having to pamper and pander to these nasty retarded terrorist for the sake of peace and harmony. I am also convinced that it achieves nothing.

It is time to confront them with what they are. If anyone needs convincing and evidence of their bhatta khori terrorism murderous intentions treason and general evil under the excuse of mohajir persecution, then it is out there

I have done enough research from sources outside and independent of Pakistan to be convinced that Altaf Hussain and

all who stand behind him do NOT have the interests of Pakistan at heart

That they have some sort of yen to be Indian or Indianised

They have brought nothing but terror violence and torture to Pakistan

that their leader is nothing but a puppet stooge and sell out

That they are responsible for thousands of deaths

So join me and all others in confronting this plague which is destroying us

The evidence is there, It is up to them to convince us

they are not terrorists bhatta khors kidnappers torturers rapists and anti Pakistan

When independent sources tell you they have done all this and more ofr decades,

believe them unless THEY can convince you of their innocence they are guilty

I will leave you with one thought

Which Pakistan leader has stood on INDIAN soil havig travelled there on British Passport

and apologised for the creation of Pakistan

and called it the biggest blunder in the history of Mankind

And now lives like a king unanswerable and unquestionable

under the noses and protection of those he serves so well

So my friends next time you see a pro MQM post

ask them the hardest questions possible and stop trying to pacify them

Confront them with evidence I assure youu they will run like rats

Or do what they normally do make excuses plead for sympathy or worse

Accuse you of being racist for hating terrorist had ha aram terrorist bhatta khors

:):)

Last edited:

gazoomartian

altaf-british.JPG

I have a question for everybody on this forum to answer:

Q1. Should Parties led by Foreign citizen's be banned from participating in Pakistani politics on the grounds that :

Argument 1: A foreign leaders such as Altaf Hussain who has obtained British citizenship has not returned to Pakistan for twenty years, he does not want to live in Pakistan and he has very little loyalty

Argument 2: A British Leader sitting in the UK is completely immune to the inflation, load shedding, gas shortage and the general volatile climate of the country that he cannot have the same empathy with the people

Argument 3: A foreign leader controlling a party in Pakistan is more likely to be controlled by foreign governments and used by Pakistan's enemies to spy against Pakistan (such as the letter written Tony Blair, which people have now forgot about)

Argument 4: Altaf Hussain has taken an oath from the Queen to be loyal to her and Britain and morally this disqualifies him from leading a party in Pakistan.

Q2) Should a party taking instructions from a British Citizen who is their leader be banned as well on the grounds:

Argument 1: They are used as puppets on the instructions of a foreign citizen who has little loyalty to Pakistan

Q3) Or should they be forced to elect a leader who is Pakistani, and in letter and spirit is independent in making decisions and is not the ceremonial leader with the same British Citizen pulling the strings in the background?

Please can everybody give their opinions on this?

Thanks a lot buddy

You fully disqualified ME. All my plans are ruined, recapturing kashmir, revenge of Bangladesh, taking over the entire Siachin peek, capturing India and move westward, naming the newly annexed country as Ummah Republic

(cry)(cry)

Are you toeing the RAW line? (bigsmile)

alimohsan52

Thanks a lot buddy

You fully disqualified ME. All my plans are ruined, recapturing kashmir, revenge of Bangladesh, taking over the entire Siachin peek, capturing India and move westward, naming the newly annexed country as Ummah Republic

(cry)(cry)

[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

UKPakistani

Thanks a lot buddy

(cry)(cry)

Future PM Gazoo Yar Come on,

If you LOVE Pak whats a Canadian Passport ?

A little blue book with you pic and name and an instrument of convenience,

Is it worth more than one gram of Pak Soil or blood ? ( In your heart not in the practicalities of life :))

When they told you at the Hospital your blood will forever have a tinge of green did you not realise ?

sorry REALIZE in Canadian speak

alimohsan52

[MENTION=4936]Adeel[/MENTION] [MENTION=10205]Waseem[/MENTION]

Please can you add a poll to this thread asking should a party with foreign citizens leading it be banned from participation in Pakistani politics?

alimohsan52

Not even a single logical answer from any MQM supporter on this thread that answers the question

[MENTION=8784]zrajput[/MENTION]

Sohraab

The question posed here is that should the party leader be a foreign citizen who has never returned to Pakistan for two decades,

aise bande ko ban kar dena chahiyee .. ussi Party se koi achi reputation ka banda lana chahiye

karachi123

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
President of the women's wing in PTI

72940_149540941844144_100003647162066_191632_57393911_n.jpg

I have no objection with Madam Fauzia Kasuri, She is a very good Politician. But just I want your view about her American Nationality????

Last edited:

Faheem Niaz

Senator (1k+ posts)
Woh tou theek hai magr haranee ke baat hai keh log iss ko kioun wot dete hain.He's doing nothing for his people..they dont hv any jobs,no security....then the question is WHY........?????
So I would blame him though,but then I would say mohajirs are themselves responsible for what they are going thru...as they say.." What you sow is what you reap!!!!!!!!!!!!!:angry_smile:

Bro, It's just game of threats to kill, kidnapping and extortion, where people pay them via vote and money to save their lives. there is no one who supports MQM. This party based on what I said . It was bloody Mushraff who gave them a political name for where they can be supporter of Musshhy by referendum .
Police are being hired by their own choice where people couldnt dare to file the FIR against them, either way bhutta khori - as for recent clash happened within ANP - PPP and MQM, regarding share of bhutta, where MQM couldnt make a chance with them.
So this whole party consist of bhutta khori, where they stands otherwise how could they run the party if their party is from middle class, does middle class having such money to run their party ? NOT AT ALL . This is all about blackmailing, extortion, killing thrilling and threatening the people of Karachi where people give theri kheraat to them to save theri life.

karachi123

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
1) It is a party decision that Altaf Hussain will remain outside due to law n order condition of Pakistan, we never want to lose our leader. As we saw in the past Benazir Bhutto, Zulfiqar ali Bhutto, Liaquat ali khan were lost their lives.

2) Also in this modern I.T world distance has no meaning. Altaf Hussain daily communicates with the member of Rabata Committee by video link.

3) In history we saw Ruhollah Khomeini spent more than 15 years in exile for his opposition to the last Shah. He runs the whole revolution when he is in exile and came after when revolution come. Same as our leader, he will come when he bring revolution in Pakistan (Inshallah)

4) Altaf Hussain never took part in election thus never thought himself as candidate for any government position

5) Rabata Committee has fully aware of the county situation, Rabata make all the decision .

6) Dual nationality is not a crime. According to the law of Pakistan the person how have Dual nationality have equal right as other have.

zubair1234

Senator (1k+ posts)
altaf-british.JPG

I have a question for everybody on this forum to answer:

Q1. Should Parties led by Foreign citizen's be banned from participating in Pakistani politics on the grounds that :

Argument 1: A foreign leaders such as Altaf Hussain who has obtained British citizenship has not returned to Pakistan for twenty years, he does not want to live in Pakistan and he has very little loyalty

Argument 2: A British Leader sitting in the UK is completely immune to the inflation, load shedding, gas shortage and the general volatile climate of the country that he cannot have the same empathy with the people

Argument 3: A foreign leader controlling a party in Pakistan is more likely to be controlled by foreign governments and used by Pakistan's enemies to spy against Pakistan (such as the letter written Tony Blair, which people have now forgot about)

Argument 4: Altaf Hussain has taken an oath from the Queen to be loyal to her and Britain and morally this disqualifies him from leading a party in Pakistan.

Q2) Should a party taking instructions from a British Citizen who is their leader be banned as well on the grounds:

Argument 1: They are used as puppets on the instructions of a foreign citizen who has little loyalty to Pakistan

Q3) Or should they be forced to elect a leader who is Pakistani, and in letter and spirit is independent in making decisions and is not the ceremonial leader with the same British Citizen pulling the strings in the background?
Please can everybody give their opinions on this?

انکو اورانکی کلٹس کو کسی قسم کی اجازت نہیں ملنی چاہےانکے تمام غنڈوں پر ہر قسم کی پابندی لگنی چاہے اوران سبکو اور انکو جو مدد فراہم کرتے ہیں انکو پھا نسی کے پھندے کے علاوہ کوئی
علاج نہیں اگر پاکستان کوبچا نا ہے تو یہ کام کرنا ہوگا

Last edited: