Should Parties led and controlled by Foreign Citizens be Banned?

zubair1234

Senator (1k+ posts)
President of the women's wing in PTI

72940_149540941844144_100003647162066_191632_57393911_n.jpg

I have no objection with Madam Fauzia Kasuri, She is a very good Politician. But just I want your view about her American Nationality????
But she is not a terrorist

Machar

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
100% AGREE WITH THIS THREAD....

ALTAF IS A BRITISH CITIZEN ...

he sung the song ... "god save the queen" b4 he got his British passport...

ban him ....

GREAT THREAD ALI BROTHER:biggthumpup:

magicjack

Banned
Are you jelaous from the success of MQM and posting these treads to ban AH. AH is out of your reach so in frustration you are placing these threads. I see lot of people abuse AH and MQM. Is it due to their frustration that they have been ousted by MQM. There were military operations against MQM and their many members were killed but they are back to power. They build Karachi pretty well during the last government and they seem to be so organized and have popularity not only in Sindh and other provinces but globally, I have personally seen their organization, dedication and sacrifice of their members and this is probably not digested by many. Another reason could be that it is substantially supported by immigrants and the perception of majority of the son of the soils is that immigrants should bow down in front of them but MQM is a different story and it is spreading like wild fire causing massive heart burn for many so called son of the soils. I have done a survey and have seen that these immigrants are very hard working and educated and they are not only dominating in Pakistan but overseas in many roles in UK, Canada, US, Middle East in much higher proportion as compared to the son of the soils so this is also causing a massive heart burn. I am writing my assessment in the most polite manner doing an analysis of the situation. But MQM in a way is King maker now. MQM has decided to support PPP as a last resort due to the racist behaviour of the noon league whose leaders are fairly deep racist in their remarks and would do anything to defeat MQM but have miserably failed and now dieing a slow death in the hands of PTI who itself is also dominated by so called SON of the SOILS the burger group but they want a change but they are full of hate against MQM but with such kinds of hate at such an early part of their formation could be suicidal. To defeat PTI, PPP and NOON will join hands and oust PTI. PTI might get some votes in cities in Punjab or may be one or two in Pathan land but nothing in Sind, Baluchistan and the new provinces of Hazara and Seraiki. My analysis will burn the hearts of many son of the soils but they should open their eyes, time has changed and if they continue these types of hatred their access to see would be blocked for ever and they will become like a land lock country like Afghanistan. Those days are gone and the son of the soils should remember their soldiers who surrendered in front of Arch enemy of Pakistan, India in the Race Course Ground in 16 Dec, 1971 and many other such defeats which was a slap on their face due to their racist and arrogant attitude. They should coolly think about their future which is doomed due to their arrogance as now their own are destroying themselves through bombing, suicide and crime and they are sinking step by step and on the top of that curse of nature is also destroying them in shape of earth quake, flood, avalaunch and what not. These are eye openers to change their attitude of racism.

alimohsan52

Further to what our brother Machar said,

This is the song '?God save our gracious and noble queen' sung by Altaf when he/she received British Citizenship, he/she also did his/her traditional mujra when he/she sung this
[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

This has to be the joke of the century for this man/or whatever he/she is to be a leader of a party in Pakistan:

Last edited:

Machar

I have no objection with Madam Fauzia Kasuri, She is a very good Politician. But just I want your view about her American Nationality????

ok :biggthumpup:

first she is just a party member ... not a leader like altaf hussain

2nd .. she has dual nationality ... wich is not uncommon in pakistan

3rd ... she had dual nationality even before PTI was formed (if im not wrong)

4th ... altaf hussain got his british passport ... when he was the leader of mqm ... wich he still is...

5th ... LEADER LEADS BY EXAMPLE .... MQM MAIN MAN IS BRITISH ... "GOD SAVE THE QUEEN" ... :biggthumpup:

6tt ... Fauzia Kausri is in Pakistan .. unlike .. one british national called altaf "bhai"(bigsmile) ... A QUOTE FOR YOU .. ( "Musalman Musibat Mein Ghabraya Nahi Karta" Quaid-E-Azam ) nor they leave there country in BAD TIMES .... n come back when they feel .. its safe now n lets do our politics ... one more thing .. MUSLIM SHOULD NEVER BE SCARED OF DEATH!

i can go on n on brother ... but facts remains .... Its The LEADER who sets the standards ... while others follow! ....

Last edited:

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)
It is funny people living outside Karachi especially people living in UK are worried who should Karachiite choose as their leader. Does anyone see double standards here?

[MENTION=23831]UKPakistani[/MENTION] [MENTION=11207]canadian[/MENTION]

Sohraab

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

دہشت گردوں کے پاس اور اچھے لوگ بھایئ کہیں مزاق تو نیں کررہے ہیں اپ

aap ka tanz apni jagah bohut wazan rakhta hai

par aap ko yeh bata doon ke ussi party main dr Aamir liaquat hussain bhi tha jis ko Party se 2 reasons par nikala gaya .. aik reason tha us ne salman rushdi ke bare main yeh kaha tha k har musalman par yeh farz hai ke woh is ko jahan dekhay qatl kar dain aur dosra reason us ka woh programe tha jo 2008 main geo tv pe chala tha jo khatm e nabuwat se related tha ..

Zaroori nahi us Party main sab Dehshat gard hoon .. aik cheez hai jissay Be zameeri kehte hain .. mere khayal se jub yeh kisi insan ke andar ho to phir na woh as a muslim kuch soch sakta hai aur na as a Pakistani .. yehi haal MQM walon ka bhi hai .. Be zameer hain woh yah Murda zameer keh lo

Aur aik baat aur

Sindh ki Qaum parast jammatain to waise hi qaum parasti ke naam par badnaam hain ..

Sindh ke sab se bare Qaum parast yehi hain MQM wale .. Tahassub ki maaray Loog

alimohsan52

It is funny people living outside Karachi especially people living in UK are worried who should Karachiite choose as their leader. Does anyone see double standards here?

@UKPakistani @canadian

I think first of all why do you keep running away? can you answer how does calling a lady a senator make her a man? Do you know the word 'senator' is used both for man and women. Or in your Jinnahpur would the name for a lady senator be senatoress
:biggthumpup:

Secondly these two people are not leading a party, YOUR LEADER IS!

Machar

@United4Pak .... u should be worried more then us ....:biggthumpup: because ur leader is "god save the queen" puppet

one day mqm might make .. lalu parsad yadav as there leader ....n or (tony blair even he has british passport :biggthumpup:) the way things are going ... possibility (bigsmile)

UKPakistani

United4Pak;820644[B said:
]It is funny people living outside Karachi especially people living in UK are worried who should Karachiite choose as their leader. Does anyone see double standards here?[/B]

@UKPakistani @canadian

Its even funnier that you lot living in Karachi, claim to be Pakistani but are happy to be led by a big fat British Pig who has not stepped on Pakistani soil for 20 years and promised to serve not only the British Queen but also Tony Blair for a Brit Passport and some money. I do it for what I think is best for Pakistan, Altaf does it for what he is told is best for Britain USA and India

ANYONE sense double standards here ?

Last edited:

Star Gazer

I think she can hold a political/public office only if she renounces her other nationality. If not then she may remain a member of the party BUT not the chairperson of a party. Law has to apply to all regardless.

Star Gazer

@UKPakistani @canadian

Kyoon? you have the thaika for karachi?
Besides :

Isn't it funny that Altaf Hussain Living outside of Pakistan and Karachi is so concerned about Karachi and Pakistan!!!!!!!

I think you just killed your own argument! Ha!

UKPakistani

Are you jelaous from the success of MQM and posting these treads to ban AH. AH is out of your reach so in frustration you are placing these threads. I see lot of people abuse AH and MQM. Is it due to their frustration that they have been ousted by MQM. There were military operations against MQM and their many members were killed but they are back to power. They build Karachi pretty well during the last government and they seem to be so organized and have popularity not only in Sindh and other provinces but globally, I have personally seen their organization, dedication and sacrifice of their members and this is probably not digested by many. Another reason could be that it is substantially supported by immigrants and the perception of majority of the son of the soils is that immigrants should bow down in front of them but MQM is a different story and it is spreading like wild fire causing massive heart burn for many so called son of the soils. I have done a survey and have seen that these immigrants are very hard working and educated and they are not only dominating in Pakistan but overseas in many roles in UK, Canada, US, Middle East in much higher proportion as compared to the son of the soils so this is also causing a massive heart burn. I am writing my assessment in the most polite manner doing an analysis of the situation. But MQM in a way is King maker now. MQM has decided to support PPP as a last resort due to the racist behaviour of the noon league whose leaders are fairly deep racist in their remarks and would do anything to defeat MQM but have miserably failed and now dieing a slow death in the hands of PTI who itself is also dominated by so called SON of the SOILS the burger group but they want a change but they are full of hate against MQM but with such kinds of hate at such an early part of their formation could be suicidal. To defeat PTI, PPP and NOON will join hands and oust PTI. PTI might get some votes in cities in Punjab or may be one or two in Pathan land but nothing in Sind, Baluchistan and the new provinces of Hazara and Seraiki. My analysis will burn the hearts of many son of the soils but they should open their eyes, time has changed and if they continue these types of hatred their access to see would be blocked for ever and they will become like a land lock country like Afghanistan. Those days are gone and the son of the soils should remember their soldiers who surrendered in front of Arch enemy of Pakistan, India in the Race Course Ground in 16 Dec, 1971 and many other such defeats which was a slap on their face due to their racist and arrogant attitude. They should coolly think about their future which is doomed due to their arrogance as now their own are destroying themselves through bombing, suicide and crime and they are sinking step by step and on the top of that curse of nature is also destroying them in shape of earth quake, flood, avalaunch and what not. These are eye openers to change their attitude of racism.

Do you believe MQM are terrorists

Do you believe they are bhatta khors

Do you believe they murder people in brutal ways

Do you believe they practice election fraud

Do you know their leader is British and serves British Interests

I can prove All this, what can You prove

I believe you are paid by MQM and therefore you benefit directly from bhatta

and extortion hence you are happy to blow the trumpet of terroists

Brother look within your soul and MQM is based entirely on Haram Income from top to bottom

If that is your thing then I pity you, otherwise do your research and what you find will convince you

MQM do not deserve the support of any one who loves people and Pakistan

Ask Allah to guide you and show you the way to help Pakistan not praise support and promote terrorists bhatta khor target killers

Machar

I think she can hold a political/public office only if she renounces her other nationality. If not then she may remain a member of the party BUT not the chairperson of a party. Law has to apply to all regardless.

Yes i agree with u 100% ... BUT ...

PTI is not in POWER/GOVERNMENT not a single seat...
SHE IS JUST A ANOTHER CITIZEN OF PAKISTAN WITH DUAL NATIONALITY ....
but once PTI is in power this if`s n but`s wil go ... n then you will see brother ..
she will only ave one GREEN PASSPORT ..
wich is PAKISTANI!

alimohsan52

Are you on Mars?

The question is about foreign leaders leading a political in Pakistan.

Your pussy leader is scared to live in Pakistan, you cannot compare any Pakistani to your coward pussy leader who hides underneath his desk in London

coolhaider

Minister (2k+ posts)
جو سخص پاکستان کا شہری ہی نہیں اسکو پاکستان کی سیاسیت میں دخل دینے کا بھی کوئی حق نہیں
کیوں کہ وہ پاکستانی ہی نہیں ہے

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
میرا یقین ہے .... ایک دن الله پاک ان ظالموں کی بھی رسی کھینچے گا