Special Request for Pray

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
May Allah give you a speedy recovery and make the journey to better health easy. Ameen.

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Get well soon and do not forget to watch a movie „ 102 not out „
It’s indian movie and Amitab played very good.
Enjoy your life if it is for 1 second or for more than 120 years .
As you have more than 5000 posts so i guess I must have some types of hot and cold discussions with you .
I forgive all of your hard talk ( if you have any - which I don’t remember) and hope you do same to my hard talk .

Don’t worry be happy !!!!

FishBurger

MPA (400+ posts)
Surah yunus,verse 57

اللّهُـمَّ عافِـني في بَدَنـي ، اللّهُـمَّ عافِـني في سَمْـعي ، اللّهُـمَّ عافِـني في بَصَـري ، لا إلهَ إلاّ اللّه أَنْـتَ.

اللّهُـمَّ إِنّـي أَعـوذُبِكَ مِنَ الْكُـفر ، وَالفَـقْر ، وَأَعـوذُبِكَ مِنْ عَذابِ القَـبْر ، لا إلهَ إلاّ أَنْـتَ
O Allah, make me healthy in my body. O Allah, preserve for me my hearing. O Allah, preserve for me my sight. There is none worthy of worship but You.

O Allah, I seek refuge in You from disbelief and poverty and I seek refuge in You from the punishment of the grave. There is none worthy of worship but You.

منتظر

Minister (2k+ posts)
For the last few months I am going through the most difficult time of my life. I am requesting all form members to pray for my health . I am sincerely apologize to any member of this forum if any of my previous posts hurt his/her feelings. I hope That They will forgive me for any hurt feelings . I like to mention that I was never and I am not part of any media cell team of any party. What ever I have posted on this forum was my own feelings and belief. You may differ from it and it may not be correct but there was no personal benefits to me . Thank you all for your kind support.
For the last few months I am going through the most difficult time of my life. I am requesting all form members to pray for my health . I am sincerely apologize to any member of this forum if any of my previous posts hurt his/her feelings. I hope That They will forgive me for any hurt feelings . I like to mention that I was never and I am not part of any media cell team of any party. What ever I have posted on this forum was my own feelings and belief. You may differ from it and it may not be correct but there was no personal benefits to me . Thank you all for your kind support.
بہت افسوس ہوا یہ پڑھ کر الله پاک اپ کو جو بھی مشکلات ہیں ان سے مکمل نجات دے اور صحت تندرستی عطا فرماے امین

Zaidi Qasim

Get well soon and do not forget to watch a movie „ 102 not out „
It’s indian movie and Amitab played very good.
Enjoy your life if it is for 1 second or for more than 120 years .
As you have more than 5000 posts so i guess I must have some types of hot and cold discussions with you .
I forgive all of your hard talk ( if you have any - which I don’t remember) and hope you do same to my hard talk .

Don’t worry be happy !!!!
Thank you brother. Much appreciated.

jani1

صحت اک نعمت ہے۔۔ یہ تب پتہ چلتا ہے جب یہ نہ رہے۔۔
اللّٰل۔۔آپکو صحت کے ساتھ۔۔ اچھائی اور سچائی کودیکھنے کی نظر بھی عطا فرمائے۔۔اور مشکلیں آسان۔۔آمین۔۔
ہماری پچھلی بحث ۔۔ جس میں شاید پہلی بار کچھ سخت کہہ گیا کہ لیئے معظرت خواہ ہونگا۔۔
دعاوں کا طلبگار۔۔

Educationist

ThumbsDownEmoji.jpg

bhaibarood

Zaidi bhai literally I was missing you, yesterday!
Let me know through pvt msgs what happend.
May be I can help you.
Sara forum apki ley dua kar rha hai. You are MVP here.
Allah apko jald healthy karay

Zaidi Qasim

Zaidi bhai literally I was missing you, yesterday!
Let me know through pvt msgs what happend.
May be I can help you.
Sara forum apki ley dua kar rha hai. You are MVP here.
Allah apko jald healthy karay
Thank you brother. I am humble by all the support of this forum . After all, we are all human and need each other's support.