Tahir ul Qadri addresses rally in Karachi, thanks Altaf Hussain

ChangePakistan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: 1998 me High Court ne Dr Tahir ki harkato pe jo faisla dia tha us ki detail mulahiza farmaye

Jhoot ka palanda......................no need to waste time.............

irfanali

Senator (1k+ posts)
ye bullet proof mirror hur jaga lay k phirta hai kia awami aadmi hai tu darta kio hai or MQM walo jb qadri ki hifazat nahi karsaktay tu bulatay kio hoo(bigsmile)

Ghzanfar

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: 1998 me High Court ne Dr Tahir ki harkato pe jo faisla dia tha us ki detail mulahiza farmaye

Can't you see this news is sponsored by Nawaz Sharif and his family? You can see Nawaz Sharif and his 'roohaani' father Zia-ul-haq on the same page with big smiling faces.... No defence for Qadri's lies or stupidities. But this news report is ridiculous.

qamer

Banned
ایم کیو ایم کے وزیر صحت ڈاکٹر صغیر احمد

543869_464528010261129_968612987_n.jpg
150907_464639696916627_198038783_n.jpg

Last edited:

knapps

Senator (1k+ posts)

nope, this is not ture, the whole story was a propaganda of Wahabism

سعد

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: ایم کیو ایم کے وزیر صحت ڈاکٹر صغیر احمد

In kay Daddy Musharraf Chacha kab aa rahey hain?? Picture abhi baqi hai

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: ایم کیو ایم کے وزیر صحت ڈاکٹر صغیر احمد

Aur hallak honey waley bachoon ki tadaad aab 200 sai bhe barh gaye hai ... aur ya sirf reported cases hain ... khuda he janta hai k in sab sai woh kesay hisab ley ga ...

Xiggs

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: World biggest T E H R I R - S Q U A R E, Islamabad

a good saying....indeed!

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said:

“Help your brother, whether he is an oppressor or he is oppressed.” The Prophet was asked: “It is right to help him if he is oppressed, but how should we help him if he is an oppressor?” He replied: “By preventing him from oppressing others.

{Sahih Bukhari, Volume 3, Hadith 624**

Hazrat Ali ibne Abi Talib in his last will to Imam Hassan and Imam Hussain said:

"Oppose the oppressor and support the oppressed"...As they say, in the end we will remember not the words of our enemies but the silence of our friends!

I Just read this statement of IK and it made me really happy
:)

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...est-challenge-for-Pakistan-in-2013-Imran-Khan

Last edited:

Xiggs

Okay,
At least you riposte.."

You indubitably didn't get the drift of my reply, but you are veracious about one thing that you are a commoner, because only a commoner would have commented like that.. but there is nothing wrong with that.. so dont feel bad about yourself.

You as a commoner need to discern one thing, that being Brave is one thing and being Stupid is another.. Benazir tried to be Brave but what she did was very stupid, and she got killed.

Talibaan, are faceless and imperceptible enemy of Pakistan, if IK wants to fight and clout Talibaan, then he will have to play very very Smart, Its not a One on One fight that you think IK is afraid to take on.

God forbid, at this point if something happens to IK, can you imagine your future..? Pakistan's future...??? We as pakistanis are already finished in the world arena, we have zero respect, the only good thing that people talk about Pakistan is Imran Khan. You as a commoner should know that at least.

Imran Khan is already fighting at many fronts, he doesn't have to fight with everyone at the same time, and especially Talibaan because they are a very dangerous organization. IK needs and should behave like a Politician and not like a Wrestler. Politics is a game of mind, patience and doing the right thing at the right time. He will beat Talibaan in the end because he is honest, loyal to Pakistan and Pakistanis, a true believer and achiever.

The reason I asked you to collate yourself with IK was because, don't criticize him all the time, he is the leader, he knows what he is doing and how is he doing, that's why he is where he is today. He has done it so many times in the past and every commoner knows that.

If you think you are smart and capable and you can do a better job, and you know better than IK, then what are you doing sitting at home in front of the computer..? You should be leading people out there..!! But you are not a leader... you are a commoner.

What you should be doing, is appreciate what Ik is doing and has already done, pray for your own future and trust the only true Leader that is IK.

It is very easy to sit at home in your comfort zone and disparage Imran Khan on computer.

I have invested enough of my time here already, do not fancy any more replies from me.

wow! so many commoners in your reply :)

If something were to happen to IK then it will be the end of the world for a sage like you, or for Pakistan. do you even believe in ALLAH or you are a firm follower of atheism? so lets not speak against the oppression because it is considered sagacious by all-wise like you, be it against the teachings of our religion...i dont know if you are even a muslim or not.

People look upto leaders and when a leader says something like "i wont speak against oppressor out of fear for the lives of my followers" then it reflects A LOT about the wisdom of the leader. terrorism is the worst issue our country is facing these days.....and your reply reflects a hell lot more about absence of even an iota of wisdom in you...feel sorry for you! i know you are a fervent blind follower of IK...but...anyways!

Trust me i dont 'fancy' any more replies from you...because nothing wise was put into your last two posts but incoherent ramblings...only contempt and blind following of a man...so please spare us your tirades!! :)

Xiggs

aur ek aur baat, Main Tahir Ul Qadri ka haami nahin hoon, bass ye baat is liye kehta hoonn , kyun ke is main PTI ki bhalay hai

I have the same opinion....if TQ is able to pull-off what he has openly said then PTI will be one of the biggest beneficiaries of it...even IK is silent about it because his silence is also a part of his diplomacy...but IK's young followers are leaving no stone un-turned in disparaging TQ...i really wonder why?

IMRANKHAN1

Minister (2k+ posts)

JazakAllah khair for beautiful Hadith

QUOTE=Xiggs;1240421]a good saying....indeed!

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said:

“Help your brother, whether he is an oppressor or he is oppressed.” The Prophet was asked: “It is right to help him if he is oppressed, but how should we help him if he is an oppressor?” He replied: “By preventing him from oppressing others.

{Sahih Bukhari, Volume 3, Hadith 624**

Hazrat Ali ibne Abi Talib in his last will to Imam Hassan and Imam Hussain said:

"Oppose the oppressor and support the oppressed"...As they say, in the end we will remember not the words of our enemies but the silence of our friends!

I Just read this statement of IK and it made me really happy
:)

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...est-challenge-for-Pakistan-in-2013-Imran-Khan[/QUOTE]

Most Humble

Councller (250+ posts)

wow! so many commoners in your reply :)

If something were to happen to IK then it will be the end of the world for a sage like you, or for Pakistan. do you even believe in ALLAH or you are a firm follower of atheism? so lets not speak against the oppression because it is considered sagacious by all-wise like you, be it against the teachings of our religion...i dont know if you are even a muslim or not.

People look upto leaders and when a leader says something like "i wont speak against oppressor out of fear for the lives of my followers" then it reflects A LOT about the wisdom of the leader. terrorism is the worst issue our country is facing these days.....and your reply reflects a hell lot more about absence of even an iota of wisdom in you...feel sorry for you! i know you are a fervent blind follower of IK...but...anyways!

Trust me i dont 'fancy' any more replies from you...because nothing wise was put into your last two posts but incoherent ramblings...only contempt and blind following of a man...so please spare us your tirades!! :)

??????????????????????????
Yae kya bongiyaan mari hain aap nae..??
Jawab na ho tou khamoshi ikhtiyaar karni chahiyae..!!
Wasting everyone's time.

Umer Baloch

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Karachi going to speak Loudly For Pakistan and Pakistan Only

Times have changed mate, in those times MQM gained sympathy vote more these days everyone knows how they win in Karachi. In last elections faisal raza abdi was winning with lead of 30k margin and just in last hour turnout changed to 60% and haidar abass rizwi got 100k+ votes :D whatay joke.
My dear Umer Baloch ,

What you are dreaming , it did happen in 1993 already .
MQM won with big margin .

Spartacus

Re: Karachi going to speak Loudly For Pakistan and Pakistan Only

Times have changed mate, in those times MQM gained sympathy vote more these days everyone knows how they win in Karachi. In last elections faisal raza abdi was winning with lead of 30k margin and just in last hour turnout changed to 60% and haidar abass rizwi got 100k+ votes :D whatay joke.
Hmmm you said and we believed?? source of your information please.....

Umer Baloch

MPA (400+ posts)
Any source you got that all mqm's seats were won fairly? If it is so why do you fear army being deployed in every single poling station and changes in voter lists? :)