Tahir ul Qadri addresses rally in Karachi, thanks Altaf Hussain

ChangePakistan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Thank you Dr.Tahir ul Qadri for uniting people of Pakistan and giving them courage to stand up against this corrupt system to end it for making new peaceful and prosperous Pakistan...I am surprised why PTI is still reluctant in this important time of removing corrupt system...........

Xiggs

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: World biggest T E H R I R - S Q U A R E, Islamabad

images
images

with all due respect....what happens to this lion when it comes to taliban?

Sohraab

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Main to ab ki baar yeh nahi kehta ke Yah Allah Pakistan ko Bacha (serious)

Main to kehta hoon Yah Allah is Padri , Altaf aur Musharraf ka saath dene wale in Haraaami Chaudriyon ko Bharray bazaar main us Zilllat aur ruswai se do chaar kar jis ki misaal tareekh main na milti ho :angry_smile:

sngilani

I think Pakistanis are born mad people, they can do any thing if they wish so.

Dark Angel

Senator (1k+ posts)

with all due respect....what happens to this lion when it comes to taliban?

Compare yourself with Imran Khan..!!
Can you even imagine the difference between yourself and Imran Khan...???

Pehlay apnay aap ko kisy kabil banao, then maybe you can raise such questions..!!!

Don't take it personally.. just think about what I said.

Soilsson

Voter (50+ posts)

yeh haal hai hamari public opinion ki maturity ka,ab dekho yeh hujoom qadri ko aasmaan be bitha raha hai,abhi in ko aur maar ki zarurat hai,mere khyal mei is hujoom ko aur maar parni chahyayjo achay aur buray mei pehchan he nai kr skta wo achay se kabhi fayeda nahi utha sakta aur buray k nuksan ponchanay se bach nahi skta

AhsanAltaf1

Minister (2k+ posts)

frankly ,, I was supporting tahir sahab on this stance laikn phir ,,, MQM and PLMq ko mila ker inhon nai bohat galat kiya,,,, , ab PPP aur PMLN bhi inkai sath mil ker march keray gi lagta hai .....(bigsmile)

Spartacus

Re: Karachi going to speak Loudly For Pakistan and Pakistan Only

Everyone knows why these people come to MQM jalsa's. I wonder what would happen to MQM if Army is deployed in every single poling station in Karachi.

My dear Umer Baloch ,

What you are dreaming , it did happen in 1993 already .
MQM won with big margin .

Xiggs

Compare yourself with Imran Khan..!!
Can you even imagine the difference between yourself and Imran Khan...???

Pehlay apnay aap ko kisy kabil banao, then maybe you can raise such questions..!!!

Don't take it personally.. just think about what I said.

very very very irrelevant reply....

im just a commoner...but IK is not...IK is a leader of people who are being killed by taliban...comparing me with IK is just plain ludicrous :)

or perhaps you are trying to suggest that IK is just like a commoner infront of taliban like Im infront of IK?

the comparison you made beats me! :P without dissing you or anything.

Spartacus

frankly ,, I was supporting tahir sahab on this stance laikn phir ,,, MQM and PLMq ko mila ker inhon nai bohat galat kiya,,,, , ab PPP aur PMLN bhi inkai sath mil ker march keray gi lagta hai .....(bigsmile)

My dear Ahsanaltaf1 ,

TUQ invited Imran khan as well but IK supporters are not ready to leave FB .
Who stopped IM in 2011 that he should not start his LOng March against NOORA and Zerdari ???
Answer is very simple >>>>His Facebook supporters

AhsanAltaf1

Minister (2k+ posts)

My dear Ahsanaltaf1 ,

Who stopped IM in 2011 that he should not start his LOng March against NOORA and Zerdari ???

My respected brother ,,, according to my opinion Imran KHan took a very good step by not joining tahir sahab ,,, because all the status quo parties have joined TUQ and this will damage khans credibility . As you know that his main slogan is fighting against status quo ...... I respect you opinion but this is what I think

Jazak Allah

aliskt88

Citizen
1998 me High Court ne Dr Tahir ki harkato pe jo faisla dia tha us ki detail mulahiza farmaye

1998 me High Court ne Dr Tahir ki harkato pe jo faisla dia tha us ki detail mulahiza farmaye aur dekhai kesai kesai Drama inho ne kiye hai. Dr Tahir ko Khud Garz, Daulat ka Pujari, Khud Parast aur Shohrat ka Pujari kaha gaya tha. Download kerai aur zoom ker k study ker lai 5000 Pixels wali picture ka link niche diya gaya hai..

Ap ko kia lagta hai asa shakhs Inqilaab la sakta hai?

Download from mediafire : http://www.mediafire.com/view/?ms9awyc6n32010w

11ty5qc.jpg

Pracha

Thank you Dr.Tahir ul Qadri for using people of Pakistan and giving them false dreams to stand up for this corrupt system and to make a mockery of people of Pakistan...I am surprised why PPP/PML-N are still reluctant in this important time of removing corrupt system...........

Sorry ChangePakistan, I have edited your post. Hope you don't mind.

Spartacus

My respected brother ,,, according to my opinion Imran KHan took a very good step by not joining tahir sahab ,,, because all the status quo parties have joined TUQ and this will damage khans credibility . As you know that his main slogan is fighting against status quo ...... I respect you opinion but this is what I think

Jazak Allah

Who stopped IM in 2011 that he should not start his LOng March against NOORA and Zerdari ??? Imran Khan should had started his long march just after his jalsa in lahore on 30.10.2011 .As TUQ did in 2012. Imran khan really needs someone who can guide him when to act . I guess he has timing problem .But in politics timing is the most important.

1. in 2009 he wanted to join Long March by the end of the march ( In Islamabad )
He should had started from Lahore. ( Timing problem )

2.Just after his Jalsa on oct.2011 he should had started his Long March against both Government ( He waited -Timing problem).

3.When TUQ invited him he should had meet TUQ with one condition that no other party can join this long march.Even after TUQ 2 Millions gathering on 23.12.2012 he said TUQ is saying what PTI is also saying ( He missed the chance-Timing problem ).

4.Now the time for
NOW OR NEVER and he is waiting >>> He is self a big leader and he is waiting for what ???
a. If he go with this condition what right now is >>> Noora and Zoora will not let him good seats.
b. Now again time came to do some thing >>> Action time is NOW or NEVER >>> He is thinking what to do .

5. Imran khan >>> You MUST come out from your house >>> take a leading position in this march >>> Baaad Main Apnay Facebook supporters kay Saath Baith Ker Roona Muut Rona >>> Yeah Buura Hay Wooh Buura Hayyy >>people will ask you for sure >>>> What have you done to kick out all those BUuura ??? Any Long March ---any short March ----etc etc

6.in 2009 Nawaz Shareef self came out and only then people followed him he was even in his
House arrest .... You know why ?? Naway knew this is his NOW OR NEVER and he choosed for NOW and he got the success ....

7. For you and PTI is now the same condition >>>
NOW OR NEVER <<<

Dark Angel

Senator (1k+ posts)

very very very irrelevant reply....

im just a commoner...but IK is not...IK is a leader of people who are being killed by taliban...comparing me with IK is just plain ludicrous :)

or perhaps you are trying to suggest that IK is just like a commoner infront of taliban like Im infront of IK?

the comparison you made beats me! :P without dissing you or anything.

Okay,
At least you riposte.."

You indubitably didn't get the drift of my reply, but you are veracious about one thing that you are a commoner, because only a commoner would have commented like that.. but there is nothing wrong with that.. so dont feel bad about yourself.

You as a commoner need to discern one thing, that being Brave is one thing and being Stupid is another.. Benazir tried to be Brave but what she did was very stupid, and she got killed.

Talibaan, are faceless and imperceptible enemy of Pakistan, if IK wants to fight and clout Talibaan, then he will have to play very very Smart, Its not a One on One fight that you think IK is afraid to take on.

God forbid, at this point if something happens to IK, can you imagine your future..? Pakistan's future...??? We as pakistanis are already finished in the world arena, we have zero respect, the only good thing that people talk about Pakistan is Imran Khan. You as a commoner should know that at least.

Imran Khan is already fighting at many fronts, he doesn't have to fight with everyone at the same time, and especially Talibaan because they are a very dangerous organization. IK needs and should behave like a Politician and not like a Wrestler. Politics is a game of mind, patience and doing the right thing at the right time. He will beat Talibaan in the end because he is honest, loyal to Pakistan and Pakistanis, a true believer and achiever.

The reason I asked you to collate yourself with IK was because, don't criticize him all the time, he is the leader, he knows what he is doing and how is he doing, that's why he is where he is today. He has done it so many times in the past and every commoner knows that.

If you think you are smart and capable and you can do a better job, and you know better than IK, then what are you doing sitting at home in front of the computer..? You should be leading people out there..!! But you are not a leader... you are a commoner.

What you should be doing, is appreciate what Ik is doing and has already done, pray for your own future and trust the only true Leader that is IK.

It is very easy to sit at home in your comfort zone and disparage Imran Khan on computer.

I have invested enough of my time here already, do not fancy any more replies from me.

Pracha

My dear Ahsanaltaf1 ,

Yes, we don't IK/PTI not to join hands with forces that wants to destabilise our country one more time. Don't you see, TQ is a replacement for Fazlu. He lost his credibility and chances to win reasonable number of seats. Big powers always have replacements ready of their puppets. They don't hesitate to throw out their old dummies (Saddam) to replace with new ones.

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Actually IK was total failure ,he couldnot bent a single pubic hair of zardari and Nawaz in given 5 years rather he made them strong that they are planning for another term that they will do very easily.
So establishment decided to bring Qadri ,on very first ball he played the stroke of the year 2012.Now lot are joining him,still lot to happen ,it,s biggest Mega Film of 2013 by producer Ashfaque Pervez Kiyani,Yet to decide about hero.It,s most likely from Noora
;Who is advising people to go for Prayer behind Qadri and listen himbut Vote to bhai Jaan' lets see when he is going to give
Daag Mufarqat