Tahir ul Qadri addresses rally in Karachi, thanks Altaf Hussain

wasiqjaved

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Is Qadri giving speech behind ballistic-proof glass? [hilar]

Jin ko apni jaan ki fiqar ho... Wo nizam badalne chale hain

Pracha

Re: World biggest T E H R I R - S Q U A R E, Islamabad

Who stopped IM in 2011 that he should not start his LOng March against NOORA and Zerdari ??? Imran Khan should had started his long march just after his jalsa in lahore on 30.10.2011 .As TUQ did in 2012. Imran khan really needs someone who can guide him when to act . I guess he has timing problem .But in politics timing is the most important.

1. in 2009 he wanted to join Long March by the end of the march ( In Islamabad )
He should had started from Lahore. ( Timing problem )

2.Just after his Jalsa on oct.2011 he should had started his Long March against both Government ( He waited -Timing problem).

3.When TUQ invited him he should had meet TUQ with one condition that no other party can join this long march.Even after TUQ 2 Millions gathering on 23.12.2012 he said TUQ is saying what PTI is also saying ( He missed the chance-Timing problem ).

4.Now the time for
NOW OR NEVER and he is waiting >>> He is self a big leader and he is waiting for what ???
a. If he go with this condition what right now is >>> Noora and Zoora will not let him good seats.
b. Now again time came to do some thing >>> Action time is NOW or NEVER >>> He is thinking what to do .

5. Imran khan >>> You MUST come out from your house >>> take a leading position in this march >>> Baaad Main Apnay Facebook supporters kay Saath Baith Ker Roona Muut Rona >>> Yeah Buura Hay Wooh Buura Hayyy >>people will ask you for sure >>>> What have you done to kick out all those BUuura ??? Any Long March ---any short March ----etc etc

6.in 2009 Nawaz Shareef self came out and only then people followed him he was even in his
House arrest .... You know why ?? Naway knew this is his NOW OR NEVER and he choosed for NOW and he got the success ....

7. For you and PTI is now the same condition >>>
NOW OR NEVER <<<

I am glad he did not start his march in 2011. It was already too late. The time was when Mr. Zardari got elected, but at that time he did not have much support as people of pakistan did not see the true faces of PPP/PML-N and at the time they were euphoric after getting rid of Mushi's government.

Yes TQ, and IK have the same stance, but their strategies and agendas are completely different. One is derailing the democracy and doing at the behest of big powers (both internal and external), and the other one is using democratic ways and for the love of his country (now, please don't ask me how do I know. Actions are speaking louder than words).

S, TQ is so weak that since IK/PTI did not join him - so now he is free to join hands with the same mafia that is destabilizing democracy and pakistan. What a logic.

To be honest, I was quite nervous that PTI might join hands with TQ. I am glad he listened to the voice of reason. Remeber, youth will not tolerate him if he deviates from his agenda of true reform. We know TQ does not represent this true form (from his actions, inconsistences, and timing). His whole agenda is to cause chaos and let the establishment benefit from the chaos (we will see).

Yes, it is time for now or never to stop these forces of evil who have and wants to manipulate, and fool the people of pakistan one more time. They never wanted to see this country flourish either for their own interests or for the interests of their masters.

At this time, establishment has no choice but to cause chaos for their own benefit. They can no longer come into power through brute force. So, they have chosen this "saviour" as their surrogate.

mrk123

Re: Karachi going to speak Loudly For Pakistan and Pakistan Only

575021_464509536929643_223410150_n.jpg

If the plot of the movie being produced by Dr. Qadri is being written in London then it explains why MQM has jumped on the bandwagon with lightening speed.

Only in pakistan! No other country has mortgaged our future to foreign powers as we have.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Re: Karachi going to speak Loudly For Pakistan and Pakistan Only

Kiyon Lag rahi Hai baboo woh bhi tu Pakistan ke liye Bol rahain Hain

تیرے جیسے قادیانی بھی پاکستان کے لی بول ر ہے ہیں

mujh92

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: 1998 me High Court ne Dr Tahir ki harkato pe jo faisla dia tha us ki detail mulahiza farmaye

Yes I remember reading that back in 98 as well as Jang Lahore.
But would it make any difference now when MQM is Partner in crimes, So if you are not careful they is may be bullet being loaded in to MQM gun.

zeshaan

Re: 1998 me High Court ne Dr Tahir ki harkato pe jo faisla dia tha us ki detail mulahiza farmaye

may be bullet being loaded in to MQM gun. ????????????????????

Samjhoo,samjhoo,aoor theek hubb ul watani say sarshaar hokar soochoo smjhoo,warna tumhain too har koi baywaqoof bananay par tulla huaa hay.

knower

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mujhe ab tak ye samajh nai aay , ke ye PTI wale bache Tahir Ul Qadri ke Khilaf kyoun hain???????????

Aap ko kyoun takleef hoti hai janaab??? Tahir ul Qadri ne to PTI ke khilaf ek lafz tak nahin kaha, phir ye mirchi kyun lagi hai???

and btw, Tahir Ul Qadri koi buri baat do nahi karna chahte , aur nahi ki hai??... cmmon man get mature...

Agar Tahir ul qadri jo kuch chahte hain, wo Achieve kar layn to is main PTI ka koi nuqsaan nahi, bhalke Faida hai.

Tahir ul qadri wants free and fair elections... Kiya PTI ye nahi chahti??????

zARA sochiye, Free and Fair elections hon to kis ko nuksaan hoga aur kis ko faida; PPP aur PMLN ko NUKSAN hoga ye sab jante hain , Aur PTI ka Faida bcz everyone knows that PPP and PMLN r planning to play dirty games on elections day...
Phir aap logon ko mirchi kyoun lagi hai???

Aap logon ko to Tahir Ul Qadri ke sath sath chalna chahiye,

Kya PTI Waderon ka nizam eliminate nai karna chahti???? yes,

to phir khuda ke waste ye bata do ke aap ko ikhtilaf kis baat sai hai.. aur plzz propaganda wali baatein mat karna ab...

aur ye mat kehna ke MQM us ke sath hai is waja se, aap logon ko yaad hoga ke ek waqt aisa bhi aaya tha , ke jab sab kehte the ke Imran aur Altaf bhai bhai ban gaye hain, ... Tab to tum log bhi bara MQM ko defend karte the, kehte the ke haan MQM itni bhi buri nay hai jaise ke PPP aur PMLN..; aur wagera wagera, aaj jis tarhan Minhaj Ul Quran Wale MQM ko defend kar rahe hain, waise hi aap log us waqt defend karte the...

bhai Agr aap MINHAJ ul qURAN ke khilaf propaganda aur baatein karte rahen,

to phir baad main ye mat kehna, ke log PTI ko PMLN aur PPPP ke barabar kyoun samajhte hain

pehle to ye charcha chala aa raha hai, ke PTI , PPP ki B team hai, kahin aisa na ho, ke wo din bhi aa jaye ke jab ye kahain log ke PPP PTI aur PMLN Ek hi keth ki muli hain

Meri baat maanon, aur Tahir Ul Qadri ke sath struggle karo for fair and free elections, kyun ke agr elections imandaari ke sath huwe, ONLY thn PTI has a bit of chance to get in gov... warna aap ko bhi pata hai ke ye hakumat elections ke din kya karne wali hai...

aur ek aur baat

Javed Hashmi saheb bhi ye keh chuke hain , ke un ko Tahir Ul Qadri sahab ki baaton ittefak hai, bass thodi si baatein clear hone baaki hain, to phir hum Tahir Ul Qadri ka sath denge, aur unhon ne ye bhi kahan, ke wo un ke nazariye aur mission ko inqilabi mission samajhte hain .. YE UNHO NE ON AIR KAHA!

TO phir aap logon ko mirchi lagna, kya khullam khulla tazaad nay???

sir jee

Senator (1k+ posts)

1998 NS ka Dor e Hakumat tha aur un k Dorr me Adalatain kitni Azaad thi,sb ko Pata hy.Akhbar bhi ''Khabrain'',jis ne 1997 k Elections me Nawaz Shareef k liye IK k khilaf ghaleez propaganda kiya yaha tk k Gold smith k jahly check bhi chhapy,,,I,m not a supporter of TUQ lekin baat ''INSAAF''ki ho gi.

Jshah

Minister (2k+ posts)

I have the absolutely same assessment about Tahir ul Qadri.
This person can do anything for the same of money, position, publicity and power.
He has been selling his religious for years now.
His character is quiet similar to Mirza Ghulam Ahmed Qadyani and he is being sold chaper than Mirza even.

knower

Minister (2k+ posts)
aur ek aur baat, Main Tahir Ul Qadri ka haami nahin hoon, bass ye baat is liye kehta hoonn , kyun ke is main PTI ki bhalay hai

sir jee

Senator (1k+ posts)

Faisla bhi LAHORE ki 1998 wali court ka

zeshaan

Iss mullay kaa dimagh kaam karna choor gaya hay,yeh too hay hi ibnalwaqt.
waisay iski topi ko kisi(Name yaad nahin aaraha) nay naam dia tha MAGAZ CHOOS bilkul sahih thaa.

Quicqsolution

Senator (1k+ posts)

link se file remove ho chuki hai janab

khan_11

wah noora league wah agar Tahirul-qadri ka damagh khrab hay tu nawaz shrief aur showbaz shrief kay baray main kia khiyal hay yey donoon tu padayshi ***** hain, these are cheap propaganda of noora and co.

Star Gazer

Faisla bhi LAHORE ki 1998 wali court ka

Ask TQ to challenge it. Let's see what happens.
At least a religious leader who claims to be doing this for the sake of the country and nation should have is name cleared of such a serious allegation before preaching to the crowed.
Please, Stop hiding behind such excuses, this is so like a regular political agent rather than an agent for change.

Altaf Lutfi

maloomaat mein izafay k liay shukria. lekin is mein kaheen bhi zikr nai keh is banday ko ainda saari umr koi achha kaam karnay ki ijazat naheen. aur phir jin laaaantiyun ki maujoodagi mein main aur aap puranay akhbaraat se kuchh nikalnay mein magan hain, kya is se khud hamari quality bhi pata nai chalti ? jo kuchh woh aaj keh raha hai, us ki sab se zyada zaroorat inhi adalton ko hai jo siasi badmua'ashon k haathon zaleel ho rahi hain.