The grand mufti of Saudi Arabia condemns the revolts in Arab countries

Status
Not open for further replies.

hans

Banned
thumbnail.php
thumbnail.php

thumbnail.php

RIYADH-The Grand Mufti of Saudi Arabia, Sheikh Abdel Aziz al-Sheikh, condemned the riots in Arab countries, calling it "chaotic acts" carried out by "enemies of Islam", to "divide" the Muslim world, according to comments reported Saturday by the local press.

* "These chaotic acts come from enemies of Islam and those who serve them," said

the Mufti, who is known for his proximity to the Saudi monarchy, quoted by the daily

Asharq al-Awsat.
* "Encouraging to revolt (...) is to hit the nation (Muslim) in her heart and

break her," he said during Friday prayers in Riyadh.
* The uprisings in Egypt and Tunisia "hit" the economies of Muslim nations "in a plot to turn them into backward countries," said Mufti.

Poor Mufi fears he might lose his job, after all what is left if the king goes on a never ending vacation. Its natural for every human being to protect his or her Job.

Doo Rupee Wali Roti Ka Sawal Hey Baba
Source:
http://www.ennaharonline.com/en/international/5716.html

Baba jee

Councller (250+ posts)

Grand Mufti Jee, the Royal servant of the Saudi Royal Family, you will find no place after these revolutions Inshallah!
You can issue as many fatwa as you can, but you guys have to go. In new Middle east there will be no place for Wahabieism. There will be Inshallah only Sunna in Middle East!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I said in my other posts, the Saudi Royal family's days are numbered. They are doing what their father and forefathers did! (destroying the Islamic historical site and Holy shrines)
But, after the imminent Islamic revolution, the all Holy sites will be restored Inshallah! and then Muslims can visit these Holy sites. Inshallah Jannatul Baqi & Janatul Muallah Shrines will be rebuild!
Haq aaye gaa aur batil jaye ghaa inshallah!

Tunisia,
Egypt, Yemen, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Libya, Morocco & then Pakistan

Baba jee

Councller (250+ posts)
he Saudi Royal family's days are numbered. Saudi knows how to take revenge from Royal saudi family.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Majority of rulers in Muslim world are due to American blessing. For 10 years Musharraf (Dictator) served for American interests as soon as public opinion changed Democratic puppet installed. Middle East experiencing similar transaction old pro-American faces will go and new will come. What Muslim will gain from this except bloodshed and destruction from own hands.

Muslim need freedom from American influence not just change of faces. Transaction should be from Dictatorship to Islam not to Western Democracy.

behzadji

Minister (2k+ posts)
فطرت افراد سے اغماض بھي کر ليتي ہے - کبھي کرتي نہيں ملت کے گناہوں کو معاف

such bolo

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
بسم اللہ الرحمٰن الرحیم

for those who understand Takfeer and matters of Khrooj and also who know the basic principles of Islam regarding peace, harmony and the value of wealth and life of others i mean huqooq ul ibaad. Up till now 300 egyptians have been killed and properties and wealth are being destroyed who is responsible for all these things??? and who can assure that what is going to happen next??? Just removal of Husni Mubarak is enough? People were keen to remove Musharraf but they are now being rulled by Zardaris.... At the time of fitnah it is always difficult to understand good and bad...and common people always use their emotions instead of knowledge and wisdom...I know most of you would not agree with me but anyway....وما علینا الالبلاغ

Protesting and what is going on in the Muslim world [Shaykh Al-Ajlaan & Shaykh Luhaydan & Shaykh 'Abbas]

by Abdul-Malik Merchant on Tuesday, February 1, 2011 at 6:58pm

Sh. Abdul-Rahman Al-Ajlaan:
He is a major scholar and lecturer in the Haram in Makkah. He has been giving da'wa and lectures in Saudi Arabia since the age of 16 and is now well into his 60's if not 70's. His classes continue with the largest crowd in the Haram 364 days a year (everyday minus 'Arafah). May Allah preserve him.

Question:

"With all of the of the problems that we are presently facing in the world what is the position of Ahlus-Sunnah wal Jamaa'a in this situation on protesting and overthrowing of a nation's president? Specifically in Egypt. Does this fall under overthrowing the ruler [as in the ahadeeth] or not? May Allah reward you. And if your answer is no could you please explain to me why?"

Answer: (This is from what I remember because I didnt have a recorder)

This is not correct and protesting does not have any place in Islam. From it only comes an abundance of harm and evil. From bloodshed to stealing of wealth etc. And this affair is for those who have power to make an actual change, not for every single person. For some people might truly have a pure intention and want good for his country while others just want chaos and evil. If there is a ruler of a country who needs to be changed it is for the people of deliberation and council, those who have the power, to change things.

Nor have we seen in the history of Islam this ever taking place. And where it did, for example here in Saudi Arabia, it was done by one man (a great scholar) not the public. So it is upon the people to be patient and remain so. I ask Allah to guide you and I to the truth.

Question:

"With all of the of the problems that we are presently facing in the world what is the position of Ahlus-Sunnah wal Jamaa'a in this situation on protesting and overthrowing of a nation's president? Specifically in Egypt.

Answer: (The call was unclear and the Shaykh was talking very softly, as usual,)

No this is not good (upright) and they should not do this. Because these things lead to stealing of wealth and other evil acts.

Question: So does this follow under overthrowing the ruler?

Answer: No it doesnt but nevertheless the people shouldnt do it and should remain patient. They should call upon Allah to rectify and change their situation.

Shaykh Wasiullah 'Abbaas: Shaykh Wasiullah is a major schoalr from India. He first came to Saudi Arabia at the ripe age of 17. For a full detail read this note I wrote recalling what the Shaykh told me personal: http://www.facebook.com/note.php?saved&&note_id=56838395549

-Me: Shaykh, with you is Abdul-Malik the American!
-Shaykh Wasiullah 'Abbaas: May Allah grant you life! Where are you these days?
-Me: Wallahi Shaykhana, I am arround just busy with school. Also, I have a daughter now and I have to provide for her as well.
-Shaykh: Masha Allah Jayyid!
-Me: Baarik Allahu Feek can I ask you a question?
-Shaykh: Go ahead
-Me: With all of the problems that we have presently in the world what is the position of Ahlus-Sunnah wal Jama'a on protests and over throwing the president .... (the shaykh cut me off)
- Shaykh: This is an error! And it is not for you and everyone else to be dealing with these affairs as in Egypt now. For from these things come a great abundance of evil. People are stealing, killing, and setting things on fire. They even set the Saudi Airlines on fire there. What is this?! This is idiocy. What does Saudi Airline have anything to do with anything?! No, this is an error and not from Islam and people should not be doing it.

Makkah Al-Mukarramah, KSA
Saffar 28, 1432 —February 1, 2011

Last edited:

shehreyar

MPA (400+ posts)
musalmano ki tabahi ki yahi eak wajha hay allah tala ko bhol kay ashu-o- eshrat maien par gay or musalmano ki tabahi ka saman kar gay :((cry)

Last edited by a moderator:

hans

Banned
بسم اللہ الرحمٰن الرحیم

for those who understand Takfeer and matters of Khrooj and also who know the basic principles of Islam regarding peace, harmony and the value of wealth and life of others i mean huqooq ul ibaad. Up till now 300 egyptians have been killed and properties and wealth are being destroyed who is responsible for all these things??? and who can assure that what is going to happen next??? Just removal of Husni Mubarak is enough? People were keen to remove Musharraf but they are now being rulled by Zardaris.... At the time of fitnah it is always difficult to understand good and bad...and common people always use their emotions instead of knowledge and wisdom...I know most of you would not agree with me but anyway....وما علینا الالبلاغ

Protesting and what is going on in the Muslim world [Shaykh Al-Ajlaan & Shaykh Luhaydan & Shaykh 'Abbas]

He is a major scholar and lecturer in the Haram in Makkah. He has been giving da'wa and lectures in Saudi Arabia since the age of 16 and is now well into his 60's if not 70's. His classes continue with the largest crowd in the Haram 364 days a year (everyday minus 'Arafah). May Allah preserve him.

Question:

"With all of the of the problems that we are presently facing in the world what is the position of Ahlus-Sunnah wal Jamaa'a in this situation on protesting and overthrowing of a nation's president? Specifically in Egypt. Does this fall under overthrowing the ruler [as in the ahadeeth] or not? May Allah reward you. And if your answer is no could you please explain to me why?"

This is not correct and protesting does not have any place in Islam. From it only comes an abundance of harm and evil. From bloodshed to stealing of wealth etc. And this affair is for those who have power to make an actual change, not for every single person. For some people might truly have a pure intention and want good for his country while others just want chaos and evil. If there is a ruler of a country who needs to be changed it is for the people of deliberation and council, those who have the power, to change things.

Nor have we seen in the history of Islam this ever taking place. And where it did, for example here in Saudi Arabia, it was done by one man (a great scholar) not the public. So it is upon the people to be patient and remain so. I ask Allah to guide you and I to the truth.

Question:

"With all of the of the problems that we are presently facing in the world what is the position of Ahlus-Sunnah wal Jamaa'a in this situation on protesting and overthrowing of a nation's president? Specifically in Egypt.

Answer: (The call was unclear and the Shaykh was talking very softly, as usual,)

No this is not good (upright) and they should not do this. Because these things lead to stealing of wealth and other evil acts.

Answer: No it doesnt but nevertheless the people shouldnt do it and should remain patient. They should call upon Allah to rectify and change their situation.

Shaykh Wasiullah 'Abbaas: Shaykh Wasiullah is a major schoalr from India. He first came to Saudi Arabia at the ripe age of 17. For a full detail read this note I wrote recalling what the Shaykh told me personal: http://www.facebook.com/note.php?saved&&note_id=56838395549

-Me: Wallahi Shaykhana, I am arround just busy with school. Also, I have a daughter now and I have to provide for her as well.
-Me: With all of the problems that we have presently in the world what is the position of Ahlus-Sunnah wal Jama'a on protests and over throwing the president .... (the shaykh cut me off)
- Shaykh: This is an error! And it is not for you and everyone else to be dealing with these affairs as in Egypt now. For from these things come a great abundance of evil. People are stealing, killing, and setting things on fire. They even set the Saudi Airlines on fire there. What is this?! This is idiocy. What does Saudi Airline have anything to do with anything?! No, this is an error and not from Islam and people should not be doing it.

What is this some Lullaby story. My head spin knowing that we are faced with people across claiming to represent Ahlus-Sunnah wal Jama'a at the top level and the reasoning he is giving ... is sort of declaring this democratic process haram.

The best line that I came across is "At the time of fitnah it is always difficult to understand good and bad" Well my Dear Learned friend when will the time come for you to understand what is Fitnah?

Who ever wrote the above post is brilliant with words, But remember Devil's misconception can be seen with in the Translated lines.

1) The whole issue to Fitnah......
In short any Struggle for freedom or better representation against Despotic Ruler/ king or dictator. is HARAM that is what Imam is saying in short.

2) Ahlus-Sunnah wal Jamaa'a ...
ops they forgot to name Salfi brothers.

3) set the Saudi Airlinesoffice on fire ...
such childish innocence KSA has...forgetting that half the Muslim world misery is financed by them. In the name of Salfi sect.

Bhai Such bolo ... sometime in your life.. try to be rational and use common sense. After all Such bolo is a process that filter civil society of FITNAH. As a reference... when you want to repair your house, some time you need damage a portion of your house to have a sound reconstruction. Give me a reference where in the process of reestablishment of better good, some damage or destruction did not take place.
Come on wake up ...KSA days are numbered.

Last edited:

awan4ever

بسم اللہ الرحمٰن الرحیم

Question:

Question:

One despotic regime trying to cover up another's wrong doings by trying to make it sound unjust in the name of Islam. How low can these 'kings' go? They will stoop to the lowest kevels to preserve their kingdom!

Please tell me one instance where these 'shayookh' of deen said one word, yes only ONE WORD, against the ruling family of KSA and their dealings with the west?
You want us to listen to their sermons on what is right and what is wrong?
Are you out of your mind?

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)
Is ********** zameer farosh mufti kay liye sirf aik jumla hai "Shakal achi nahi hai to baat hi achi kar liya karo". Barbaad kar diya Islam ko in logo nay sirf power aur paisay ki khatir. Mufti manhoos ka bacha.

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)
@awan4ever and hans

brothers, you dont know this hypocrite with the nickname of "such bolo". His nickname should be jhoot bolo because all he speaks is blatant lies. So, dont waste your time arguing with him. Just ignore this piece of crap.

InshaAllah this century will witness the departure of all tyrants / kings of the Middleast. Saudi Arabia (just imagine this zameer farosh so called royal family changed the name of Hijaz to Saudi Arabia based on their family name). Jordan, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait. Libya, Morocco. The people will rise to fight for their rights. Dictatorship and Kingdoms have NO place in Islam.

Last edited:

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ore is jesey aik sarkari mufti ne shaba karam ore ahle bayt k mazarat ko tabah krney ka fatwa diya tha............................l.an.at he in Ulema e suee pe.jinka kaam sirf dunya ka maal o zarr jama krna he.

such bolo

بسم اللہ الرحمٰن الرحیم.

اگر آپ میں سے کوئی شخص میری پوسٹ کو غور سے پڑھتا بغیر کسی مذہبی یا مسلکی تعصب کے تو مجھے امید ہے وہ علما کے موقف کو بہتر سمجھ لیتا...مگر مجھے تعجب نہیں کیوں کے میں جانتا ہوں کے مسلمانوں کی حالت اس وقت پانی کے اوپر جھاگ کی طرح ہے جیسے کے اللہ کے نبی صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم نے فرمایا جو دیکھنے میں تو بہت کچھ ہے مگر حقیقت میں کچھ نہیں...آپ لوگ دراصل اپنی سیاست اور معاشرت مغرب سے اخذ کرنے پر مجبور ہیں اسی لئے آپ اپنے مخصوص فائدے کے لئے املاک کے نقصان اور زندگیوں کی تلفی کو حقوق العباد کی خلاف ورزی نہیں مانتے، شمالی وزیرستان میں بمباری پہ امریکا کا موقف ،آپ لوگوں کا موقف مصر کے معاملے پر اور طالبان کا موقف خودکش دھماکوں پر ایک ہے. .. ایسے تمام لوگوں کو یاد رکھنا چاہیے کے روز قیامت اللہ مکمل انصاف کریگا اور وہان یہ دلیل کام نہیں ایگے کہ کیوں کہ حسنی مبارک ایک ظالم حکمران تھا اس لئے ہم نے مظاہرے کے، معیشت کو نقصان پونھچایا، لوگوں کی املاک کو جلایا، ہسپتال جانے والے مریضوں کے راستے میں رکاوٹ بنے، لوگوں کو نہتا پولیس کے سامنے کھڑا کردیا، بچوں کو یتیم کروایا اور عورتوں کو بیوہ....ایسے ہی لوگ ہیں جو محرم کے جلوس کے موقعے پر شہروں کو بند کردیتے ہیں اور ١٢ ربیع الاول کے موقعے پر بھی اور اسے اپنا دینی اور جہوری حق سمجھتے ہیں. شہر بھر میں ہڑتال کروا کے روزانہ کمانے والوں کا چولا بجھا دیتے ہیں، ہسپتالوں میں مریضوں کا علاج ناممکن بنادیتے ہیں اور معیشت کو اربوں روپے کا نقصان پونھچا کر اپنی کامیابی کا جشن مناتے ہیں اور اسے اپنا جمہوری حق مانتے ہیں....تیار ہوجائیں حساب دینے کے لئے یاد رکھیے اللہ اپنا حق تو معاف کرسکتا ہے مگر لوگوں کا حق اللہ نہیں بلکے وہ لوگ ہی معاف کرینگے جنکے حق کی خلاف ورزی کی ہوگی. آپ کے یہاں لکھے گئے الفاظ آپ کے لئے حجت بن سکتے ہیں. اس لئے سوچ سمجھ کے لکھے آخرت کی پکڑ بہت بری ہے. لوگوں کو ہڑتال اور مظاہروں اور جلوس کی ترغیب دینے والا بھی انمیں شریک ہونے والوں کی طرح ہے ...اللہ ہم سب کو دین کی سمجھ عطا فرماے اور اللہ کے نبی صلی اللہ علیہ وسلّم کا اسوہ حسنہ اختیار کرنے کی توفیق عطا فرماے.... امین

awan4ever

بسم اللہ الرحمٰن الرحیم.

اگر آپ میں سے کوئی شخص میری پوسٹ کو غور سے پڑھتا بغیر کسی مذہبی یا مسلکی تعصب کے تو مجھے امید ہے وہ علما کے موقف کو بہتر سمجھ لیتا...مگر مجھے تعجب نہیں کیوں کے میں جانتا ہوں کے مسلمانوں کی حالت اس وقت پانی کے اوپر جھاگ کی طرح ہے جیسے کے اللہ کے نبی صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم نے فرمایا جو دیکھنے میں تو بہت کچھ ہے مگر حقیقت میں کچھ نہیں...آپ لوگ دراصل اپنی سیاست اور معاشرت مغرب سے اخذ کرنے پر مجبور ہیں اسی لئے آپ اپنے مخصوص فائدے کے لئے املاک کے نقصان اور زندگیوں کی تلفی کو حقوق العباد کی خلاف ورزی نہیں مانتے، شمالی وزیرستان میں بمباری پہ امریکا کا موقف ،آپ لوگوں کا موقف مصر کے معاملے پر اور طالبان کا موقف خودکش دھماکوں پر ایک ہے. .. ایسے تمام لوگوں کو یاد رکھنا چاہیے کے روز قیامت اللہ مکمل انصاف کریگا اور وہان یہ دلیل کام نہیں ایگے کہ کیوں کہ حسنی مبارک ایک ظالم حکمران تھا اس لئے ہم نے مظاہرے کے، معیشت کو نقصان پونھچایا، لوگوں کی املاک کو جلایا، ہسپتال جانے والے مریضوں کے راستے میں رکاوٹ بنے، لوگوں کو نہتا پولیس کے سامنے کھڑا کردیا، بچوں کو یتیم کروایا اور عورتوں کو بیوہ....ایسے ہی لوگ ہیں جو محرم کے جلوس کے موقعے پر شہروں کو بند کردیتے ہیں اور ١٢ ربیع الاول کے موقعے پر بھی اور اسے اپنا دینی اور جہوری حق سمجھتے ہیں. شہر بھر میں ہڑتال کروا کے روزانہ کمانے والوں کا چولا بجھا دیتے ہیں، ہسپتالوں میں مریضوں کا علاج ناممکن بنادیتے ہیں اور معیشت کو اربوں روپے کا نقصان پونھچا کر اپنی کامیابی کا جشن مناتے ہیں اور اسے اپنا جمہوری حق مانتے ہیں....تیار ہوجائیں حساب دینے کے لئے یاد رکھیے اللہ اپنا حق تو معاف کرسکتا ہے مگر لوگوں کا حق اللہ نہیں بلکے وہ لوگ ہی معاف کرینگے جنکے حق کی خلاف ورزی کی ہوگی. آپ کے یہاں لکھے گئے الفاظ آپ کے لئے حجت بن سکتے ہیں. اس لئے سوچ سمجھ کے لکھے آخرت کی پکڑ بہت بری ہے. لوگوں کو ہڑتال اور مظاہروں اور جلوس کی ترغیب دینے والا بھی انمیں شریک ہونے والوں کی طرح ہے ...اللہ ہم سب کو دین کی سمجھ عطا فرماے اور اللہ کے نبی صلی اللہ علیہ وسلّم کا اسوہ حسنہ اختیار کرنے کی توفیق عطا فرماے.... امین

Jab Allah kay han hisaab hoga tau ye bhe poocha jai ga keh tum mein itni jurrat kyun nahi thee keh zaalim ka khilaaf kalm-e-haq buland kero?
Husni Mubarak wo zaalim hay jisnay hazaron logon ko phansi lagayee, arboon dollar ke jaidaadein banai, puray mulk ko ghurbat mein jhulsa diya, Israel kay sath amn muahida kia aur Falasteenion per zindagi tang ker dee, in sab baton kay khilaaf tumharay mufti nay Hosni Mobarak ko kuch kaha? Koi Fatwa jari kiya? Koi haq kee baat ke usko rah-e-rast per lanay kay leaye?
Yeh paalto mufti in hukmarano nay apni chamcha geeri kay leaye rakhay hotay hein jinko ap jaisay log wah wah ker kay sar per botha detay hein aur phir inkay fatwa logon per musallat kertay phirty hein.
Kisi Misri ko ja ker kaho keh bhookay mero, nokri nahi hay tau kia hua, police zaleel kerti hay tau kia hua, tumhara sadr amreeka ka zar khareed ghulam hay tau kia hua, sadr kay khilaaf baat kernay per ager ghaib ker deaye jatay ho tau kia hua, kisi islami tanzeem kay rukn honay par phansi charha deaye jatay ho tau kia hua Jab mufti-e-azam ka hukam aa gya hay tau bas chup ho jao aur 30 saal aur bhe zaleel hotay raho kyunkeh isi mein tumhari falah hay!

Mujhay yakeen hay keh usko tumhari baat samjh aa jai ge aur wo apni agli naasl ko bhe ghulami mein jhonk day ga..takeh mufti sahab ko tasalli rahay.

such bolo

بسم اللہ الرحمٰن الرحیم

@awan4u

آپ نے الزامات کا جواب الزامات کے زریعے دیا ہے اور آپ کی پوری پوسٹ کا دارومدار سعودی علماء اور حکمرانوں سے نفرت پر ابنی مبنی ہے. اگر آپ میری پوسٹ میں موجود واضح وجوہات جن کی بنا پر یہ مظاہرے جائز نہیں کا جواب دیتے تو شاید بات مزید واضح ہوتی

آپ دو الگ الگ مسئلوں کو خلط ملط کر رہے ہیں

١) ظالم حکمرانوں کے مقابلے میں عوام کا کردار
٢) اور دوسرا ہے ظالم حکمرانوں کے مقابلے میں علما کا کردار

کیا یہ دونوں کردار ایک جیسے ہیں؟؟؟ اندونوں کردار سے متعلق ہمیں قرآن اور حدیث سے بھرپور رہنمائی ملتی ہے اگر انشاءللہ موقع ملا تو بیان کردونگا.

مزید آپ حکمرانوں کی تبدیلی کی تو بات کر رہے ہیں مگر تبدیلی کے طریقہ کار کی بات نہیں کر رہے ...آپ ہر اس بےہنگم اور شر سے بھرپور طریقے کے حق میں نظر آتے ہیں جس کے نتیجے کا کوئی علم نہ ہو. اور یہی وہ امریکی اور طالبانی طرز عمل ہے جسکی میں پہلے وضاحت کرچکا ہوں. جیسے طالبان اپنے مقاصد کے حصول کے لیےہر قسم کی قتل و غارتگری کو جائز سمجھتے ہیں اور امریکی افواج بمباری کو ... مگر درحقیقت اسلام معصوم لوگوں، بچوں اور عورتوں اور املاک کے نقصان کا حامی نہیں بلکے جنگ کے دوران راستے میں آنے والے پودوں کی کا بھی خیال کرتا ہے اور غیر ضروری درخت کاٹنے کو جائز نہیں سمجھتا

میرے بھائی آپ نے کہا کے حسنی مبارک کے اعمال کے بارے میں ہم سے سوال ہوگا...کے ہم نے اسے کیوں نہیں روکا...میرے خیال میں یہ انتہائی کمزور دلیل ہے، عافیہ صدیقی کے لئے کتنی ہڑتالیں اور مظاہرے کیےگیے کیا عافیہ واپس آسکیں؟؟؟ منہگائی کے خلاف، بدامنی کے خلاف، کرپشن کے خلاف مظاہرے اور ہڑتالیں ہماری جمہوری سوچ کا حصّہ ہیں مگر انسے حاصل کیا ہوتا ہے؟ آپ شاید سمجھتے ہوں کے احتجاج ریکارڈ ہورہا ہے مگر آپ کتنے لوگوں کی زندگیوں کو تکلیفدہ بناتے ہیں ان ہڑتالوں اور مظاہروں کے ذریعے اس کا حساب قیامت کے دن دینا ہوگا. .اللہ کسی پر اس کی طاقت سے زیادہ بوجھ نہیں ڈالتا عوام حکمرانوں کو ظلم کرنے سے نہیں روک سکتے ہاں اللہ روک سکتا ہے...تو کیا عوام کچھ نہ کریں اور ہاتھ پہ ہاتھ رکھ کر بیٹھیں؟؟؟ نہیں عوام اپنی وہ زمہ داری پوری کریں جو انہیں سونپی گئی ہے - قرآن کی مندرجہ ذیل آیات اس بات کو سمجھنے کے لئے کافی ہیں...مزید علما اور عوام کے کردار پر بھی الحمدللہ دلائل ہیں جو پھر کبھی انشاءاللہ

"Allah has promised those among you who believe, and do righteous good deeds, that He will certainly grant them succession to (the present rulers) in the earth, as He granted it to those before them, and that He will grant them the authority to practise their religion, that which He has chosen for them (i.e. Islam). And He will surely give them in exchange a safe security after their fear (provided) they (believers) worship Me and do not associate anything (in worship) with Me. But whoever disbelieved after this, they are the Fasiqun (rebellious, disobedient to Allah)."
[Surah An-Nur:55]

"Verily! Allah will not change the good condition of a people as long as they do not change their state of goodness themselves (by committing sins and by being ungrateful and disobedient to Allah). But when Allah wills a people's punishment, there can be no turning back of it, and they will find besides Him no protector."
(13:11)

The Messenger of Allaah sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam said:

"O Muhajiroon!! You may be afflicted with five things. Allaah forbid that you should live to see them.

(i) If fornication and adultery should become widespread, then you should know that this has never happened without new diseases befalling the people which their forefathers never suffered.

(ii) If people should begin to cheat in weighing out goods, you should realise that this has never happened without a drought and famine befalling the people and their rulers oppressing them.

(iii) If people should withhold Zakaah, you should realise that this has never happened without the rain being stopped from falling; and were it not for the sake of the animals, it would never rain again.

(iv) If people should break their covenant with Allaah and His Messenger, you should realise that this has never happened without Allaah sending an enemy against them to take some of their possessions by force.

(v) If the leaders do not rule according to the book of Allaah, you should realise that this has never happened without Allaah making them into groups and making them fight one another."

[Related by Ibn Maajah (no.4019) and Abu Nu'aym in Hilyatul-Awliyaa (8/333-334), from 'Abdullah Ibn 'Umar radiallaahu 'anhu. It was authenticated by Shaykh al-Albani in as-Saheehah - The State of the Ummah by Shaykh Saleem al-Hilaalee hafidhahullaah]

@awan lets fulfil our responsibility of establishing Tauheed and do the righteous deeds and Allah will honor his promise...Inshaallah

awan4ever

Ok I will accept that we are inflicted by many evils of our own making and that is why we are under such unjust rulers as a punishment, then please explain are the Saudis also inflicted by the same evils that they are being ruled by unjust authoritarian rulers who canot be removed or questioned by their subjects?
If you think that the Saudi rulers are true just God fearing men of God then I would suggest that you catch up on your reading of world events and geo politics.

Secondly you are asking people to mend themselves. This is a very easy thing to say but to mend ones own ways the state has to provide a social fabric conducive enough for people to live their lives in a way according to the Quran and Sunnah.
The Muslims of the times of the Prophet pbuh could not live their lives according to their religion in a place like Makkah and so they went to Medina where the state provided them the means to live according to the word of Allah.
IF the state is NOT providing such means does it not make it obligatory on people to rasie the voice of truth infront of such a regime?
What is the 'nara-e-haq' according to Mufti sahb the raising of which against an unjust ruler is equivalent to Jihad?
If the people feel that the abject poverty and secular approach of the state is hindering their path towards living a life in the way of Allah what should such people do?
Sit it out and wait?
IS that your solution or Mufti sahabs solution?

Pakistani1947

Grand Mufti of Saudi Arabia is a human and can make mistakes.

Regardless of his fatwa, "qabar parasti" and all the Shirkia acts being performed in Pakistan does not become allowed.

If some Saudi Skeikh is involved in non-islamic acts it does change the fact that Muslims must follow Quraan and Sunnah only.

such bolo

بسم اللہ الرحمٰن الرحیم

@awan4u ...i think following quote will help you to understand the issue...as far as saudi rulers and people of saudia are concerned...dont get worried their leaders are according to their own ranks...and our leaders (zardari gilani etc) are according to our ranks. If you wish to know how satisfied saudi people are from their rulers, come and ask yourself, inshaAllah you will get the better picture. Just relying upon foreign media would not help you to get the whole picture.

Imam Ibnul-Qayyim (rahimahullah) said, "Ponder upon the Hikmah (Wisdom) of Allah, the Most High, where He has made people's kings, leaders, and those of authority over them, of the same kind as their own deeds.

It is as if people's deeds appeared in the forms of their kings and leaders. If people are upright, then their kings and rulers will be upright, and if they turn away (from uprightness), then their leaders will turn against them.

And if they oppress and tyrannize, then their kings and rulers will tyrannize and oppress. And if deception and treachery becomes manifest amongst them, then the same will appear in their rulers. If the people refrain from fulfilling the rights of Allah upon them and become niggardly (regarding their execution), then their kings and rulers will refuse to give them their rights and will become niggardly (withhold their rights from them).

And if they take away from those whom they oppress that which they deserve not to take, then the kings will take away from the people that which they deserve not to take and will levy taxes and impose tasks upon them.

And whatever the people unjustly take from the oppressed, their kings take the same by force from them. So those in charge of the people appear in the forms of their (the ruled) deeds. And it befits not the Divine Wisdom that the evil and wicked be ruled except by those of the same kind.

And since the early [Muslims] were the best and most righteous of generations, their rulers were of the same standing. But when the people turned weak, their rulers turned to be of their own rank.

So it befits not the Hikmah (Wisdom) of Allah in these times (Ibnul Qayyim times) that rulers the like of Mu'aawiyah and Umar bin Abdul Aziz, be in charge over us, and even less the like of Abu Bakr and Umar.

Rather, our rulers are in accordance with our own rank and standing, and the ones who ruled those before us were (also) in accordance with these people's own rank and standing. And both matters (the status of the former rulers and those of this time) are as necessitated and entailed by [Allah's] Hikmah."

[From, Muftaah Daarus-Sa'aadah, vol. 1, pp. 177-178. Published by Daar Ibn 'Affan (1416/1996, Al-Khubar, KSA) from the article,"Inverted Priorities" by Dr. Saaleh as-Saaleh (rahimahuallah)]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.