This picture will explain why the Dollar will be Heading Down!!!

AbbuJee

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
24ecfa041588f7c57ec44020948bdad295843983.jpg

Bw_2xBSCcAAL_8M.jpg

If IDIOTS still like to be slave of this CORRUPT family, thats their choice. But DO NOT TRY to tell others they are not.

If you like SHIT, you can eat it. but dont tell others it tastes good and should eat too. (special message for NOOTHIAS)

Siberite

You failed to answer a straight forward question related to your previous factual inaccuracy. If you cant answer dont bother to respond with your garbage.
I am not obligated to answer your question the way you want . I already said what needed to be said and you can't even reply back . As far as the the trash you and other of youthias put out doesn't surprise me, I always here to help you speak the truth .

AbbuJee

I am not obligated to answer your question the way you want . I already said what needed to be said and you can't even reply back . As far as the the trash you and other of youthias put out doesn't surprise me, I always here to help you speak the truth .
Because if you dont have an answer you run like a CHICKEN! typical NOOTHIA

Siberite

Because if you dont have an answer you run like a CHICKEN! typical NOOTHIA
What is the answer of a typical propaganda plow ?
You won't be able to defend what you are out to defend . The only good aspect of the ruling is good Governance. The only defense they had was to attack others . Their performance of last 3 and a half year is a pathetic run . Bringing the GDP to negative and below zero first time in Pakistan history . The dollar was out of control. and lost more than 40 % of the value in last 3 years . The economy was left in a shamble. A bus load of lotas were all over the place in Government. What are you trying to ask ? A repetitive nonsense of infants .....

AbbuJee

What is the answer of a typical propaganda plow ?
You won't be able to defend what you are out to defend . The only good aspect of the ruling is good Governance. The only defense they had was to attack others . Their performance of last 3 and a half year is a pathetic run . Bringing the GDP to negative and below zero first time in Pakistan history . The dollar was out of control. and lost more than 40 % of the value in last 3 years . The economy was left in a shamble. A bus load of lotas were all over the place in Government. What are you trying to ask ? A repetitive nonsense of infants .....
Factually you are wrong! (AGAIN) Was Pakistan ASIAN Tiger in 2017? Was Lahore Paris in 2017?
Pakistan was DEBT free in 2017???
If the answer is NO. then you already lost your point.
PPP PMLN and FAUJI's are responsible for last 70 years, IK for 3.
now prove me wrong with your "SPECIAL BIASED" logic.

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Don't be an idiot who can't shrug off attacking others but never see himself in the mirror.

It Wasn't me who brought the moral factor into the debate, while defending funds from another evil in the same breath. Look into the mirror if you wanna see an idiot for real.

Siberite

Factually you are wrong! (AGAIN) Was Pakistan ASIAN Tiger in 2017? Was Lahore Paris in 2017?
Pakistan was DEBT free in 2017???
If the answer is NO. then you already lost your point.
PPP PMLN and FAUJI's are responsible for last 70 years, IK for 3.
now prove me wrong with your "SPECIAL BIASED" logic.
Its a fucked up outdated criteria you are using to defend your logic
The real question is if Pakistan was better back in 2013 or in 2018 AND if Pakistan is better in 2022 then in 2018 .
You need to do your home work. Find out how the country's situation was back in 2013 when the PPP left the Government .
You also need to spend some time learning to establish your argument .
Was Pakistan debt free in 2021 ? Was Pakistan had more debt in March of 2022 than in 2018 or less debt ?
What was the value of the rupee in 2013 versus in March 2022 ?
Did the currency improved during 2018 to 2022 or degraded ?
How many school , Hospitals, power plants or other production plants were founded during 2018 to 2022 ?
How much power was added to the national Gride ?
What was the rate of the inflation in 2013 versus 2022 ?
Was the loan burden less in 2022 versus 2018 ?
If you answer to most of the question is in negative , you lost the country , not just the point .

Can people afford to have another 4 or 5 years of this lota full train where the PE is the CM of Punjab and Cocaine addict is on road trying to destabilize the country and the economy ? No, They can't .

Siberite

It Wasn't me who brought the moral factor into the debate, while defending funds from another evil in the same breath. Look into the mirror if you wanna see an idiot for real.
I know when I see one . You are just putting shoe right inside of your mouth . Go back and check to tell me if enough ass kissing of the stupid decision was not done in your first post .

miafridi

I know when I see one . You are just putting shoe right inside of your mouth . Go back and check to tell me if enough ass kissing of the stupid decision was not done in your first post .

Instead of personal attacks answer the question please.

Wasn't it you who tried to give it a moral spin and said that it wasn't morally right to get something from Russia? And that also when you were advocating for taking funds from a 10 times more morally corrupt country?

Siberite

Instead of personal attacks answer the question please.

Wasn't it you who tried to give it a moral spin and said that it wasn't morally right to get something from Russia? And that also when you were advocating for taking funds from a 10 times more morally corrupt country?
You heard it right . Russia is an enemy of Pakistan . It has all the support help breaking your country and duly given to Indian and still has no remorse for disaster of 71 .
On the other hand , Ukraine is a Sovereign country and has every right to get help from the world. Even when the American attacked Iraq ,Afghanistan and other countries , I stood for those countries and raised my voice.

It is not that Russian are ready to give you the discounted Oil, however, having your PM in front of the world screen standing with aggressive invading country's president was a terrible diplomatic posture, to say the least .

As far as getting the funds from IMF , its business as usual. Every country seek help to strengthened their economy , the most recent example is BD.

miafridi

You heard it right . Russia is an enemy of Pakistan . It has all the support help breaking your country and duly given to Indian and still has no remorse for disaster of 71 .
On the other hand , Ukraine is a Sovereign country and has every right to get help from the world. Even when the American attacked Iraq ,Afghanistan and other countries , I stood for those countries and raised my voice.

It is not that Russian are ready to give you the discounted Oil, however, having your PM in front of the world screen standing with aggressive invading country's president was a terrible diplomatic posture, to say the least .

As far as getting the funds from IMF , its business as usual. Every country seek help to strengthened their economy , the most recent example is BD.

There are no permanent enemies or friends in international relations. They helped India break us, we with the help of US broke them. Nations throughout the history has fought each other but were close allies in other times.

As for the moral aspect, you could have been right only if you had this as your universal principle and not be selective about it. According to such a principle if taking from Russia was bad because they invaded a country, then begging from USA was 10 times worse because invading countries is a routine for them.

Siberite

There are no permanent enemies or friends in international relations. They helped India break us, we with the help of US broke them. Nations throughout the history has fought each other but were close allies in other times.

As for the moral aspect, you could have been right only if you had this as your universal principle and not be selective about it. According to such a principle if taking from Russia was bad because they invaded a country, then begging from USA was 10 times worse because invading countries is a routine for them.
No one is advocating begging for money to America. No one is advocating begging even to friendly countries. Getting the IMF help on a loan is a standardized method for the countries to fix their economies. Greece is just going through a lot of changes and able to over the economy crisis and IMF program helped them come out of of the recession .

So, stop twisting what I said . As a principled country and the one which has also been the victim of aggression, Pakistan should always stand with the sovereignty and the rights of the people and not flip flop depending on the direction of the wind .

miafridi

No one is advocating begging for money to America. No one is advocating begging even to friendly countries. Getting the IMF help on a loan is a standardized method for the countries to fix their economies. Greece is just going through a lot of changes and able to over the economy crisis and IMF program helped them come out of of the recession .

So, stop twisting what I said . As a principled country and the one which has also been the victim of aggression, Pakistan should always stand with the sovereignty and the rights of the people and not flip flop depending on the direction of the wind .

Didn't you complain that IMF, European countries and other financial institutions won't extend their help to Pakistan now because of Russia? Do you think IMF agreed to the funds without the US? To whom our Army chief begged for playing it's role in releasing the funds? If not then how it is not wrong to get benefit from this evil sow when it is wrong from another?

Siberite

Didn't you complain that IMF, European countries and other financial institutions won't extend their help to Pakistan now because of Russia?

Where did I say that ? I hope you are reading right .
Do you think IMF agreed to the funds without the US?

They still not agreed to extend their money . Their conditions are stiffened up, not softened.
To whom our Army chief begged for playing it's role in releasing the funds? If not then how it is not wrong to get benefit from this evil sow when it is wrong from another?
COAS's phone call to American administration is useless. The IMF has its own terms and policies , Even though USA is main and major contributor of the funds, its doesn't intervene in their policy making based on financial conditions ..

miafridi

Where did I say that ? I hope you are reading right .

Refer to your post number #30 in this thread in reply to my comment. Here are your exact words from that comment:

"You think IMF, European countries or any other financial institution will extend any financial help if IK become PM ? You can't live in isolation in international relationships."

They still not agreed to extend their money . Their conditions are stiffened up, not softened.

COAS's phone call to American administration is useless. The IMF has its own terms and policies , Even though USA is main and major contributor of the funds, its doesn't intervene in their policy making based on financial conditions ..

It's a separate debate whether US can help of not, but did our govt and Army not ask US for help? If yes then how is it different from asking assistance from a 10 times lesser evil Russia? It was this hypocrisy/contradiction that I pointed out in your comment when you talked about the moral aspect of taking advantage from Russia.

Last edited: