West Indian captain K Brathwaite must be penalized by ICC

saqibmkhan

MPA (400+ posts)
West Indian captain K Brathwaite must be heavily penalized for playing a very unpleasant cricket using negative and meanish tactics against Pakistan in the 2nd innings. He was warned a few times by the umpires to stop his bowlers and himself bowling negatively and do not make the rules of the game ridiculous and unpleasant for millions of cricket fans watching the match live on their TV screens. The ugly, unpleasant, mean, and silly tactics used by the West Indian captain made me feel vomiting watching how the good name of cricket was being denigrated. It was a very un- sportsmanlike display that degraded the name of cricket.

I hope the West Indian Cricket Board will sack K Brathwaite from captaining their country ever again for disreputing the dignity of Test cricket.

Last edited:

knowledge88

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
You're expecting the best behaviour from the West Indians?

Well, we still remember when Colin Craft hit the umpire (Fred Goodall) and Clive Lloyd said to the Umpire that he doesn't want to talk about it. In his book Fred Goodall wrote, Viv Richards said to the Umpire, it was accidental.

See the video and decide how cruel it was

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)
West Indian captain K Brathwaite must be heavily penalized for playing a very unpleasant cricket using negative and meanish tactics against Pakistan in the 2nd innings. He was warned a few times by the umpires to stop his bowlers and himself bowling negatively and do not make the rules of the game ridiculous and unpleasant for millions of cricket fans watching the match live on their TV screens. The ugly, unpleasant, mean, and silly tactics used by the West Indian captain made me feel vomiting watching how the good name of cricket was being denigrated. It was a very un- sportsmanlike display that degraded the name of cricket.

I hope the West Indian Cricket Board will sack K Brathwaite from captaining their country ever again for disreputing the dignity of Test cricket.
Detail of incident plz