What Do You Want? Metro Service vs Health Service vs Education ...

QaiserMirza

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
480464_415176421893529_1669607857_n.jpg

149933_579390142089414_703302797_n.jpg

babakamal

MPA (400+ posts)
Everything, that is STATE Responsibility. Just like X CEO & Director of Hira Mundi Nawaz Sharif and Shahbaz Sharif has every thing in RAI WIND and their own places. Or in your opinion they are only their to RIP OFF AND SUCK PUNJABIS Blood.

nonamina

Minister (2k+ posts)
metro bus is a success or failure ,, this is not the question.. the question is ,,,, what is required at this time ..?

Babu_ ji

Banned
Pakistan's education and health budget always remained very very low, only General Musharaf dared to increase them.

GeoG

Sir we would definitely give credit if there would a Fantastic Health System, Education System, Police System Local bodies or Council, Revenue system etc. (e.g. like in UK), Judicial system, negligible unemployment, No loading shedding etc. in Punjab. As non of these system can earn 2 out of 10 marks, then why are you asking to give hims credit?

BTW the Pakistan doesn't need any Bus or Train service unless the above facilities are not provided with true spirit.

And if we would aware that the current Punjab govt. is a sincere govt. and really want good for the people even then we might give him the credit. As we know they are juggler rather jokers and even after 5 times in govt. people of Punjab are suffering and you are asking to give them credit.

Had you closed the doors of your brain?

If you can write this sentence for me after all these,
it is shameful behavior of PTI supporters which is making ONE think to close that door

I am in PTI due to my own conviction that it is overall a better party
Laikin Dosray Bhi Achoot Nahi,
Apnay Aap Ko Brahman Samjhna Choro, Yehi Tum Logon Ka Sab Say Bara Masla Hai
Come down on the ground where everyone belongs to

Other Parties, specially NOON, may have different political priorities but they want a better Pakistan too
write me again in that tone and I will reciprocate....

Pracha

Job of the politician is to give us policies, vision, and agendas. There job is to improve education system, ensure justice for common men, and create business friendly environment. However, as usual they are busy at giving us lollipops close to the elections. These are just election year gimmicks. Unfortunately, awam still fall for these cheap tactics.

Urooj_lbw

ye begherat noore apni kursi ki had tak hen, qoom jaio bhaar me, bewaquuf banaana koi in se seekhe, health, education, saare punjab ke wasael divert kar ke idhar bus me laga dia, again Noora sahab, this is not 1999, just as info

v r imran k

ابھی تک تو روٹی کپڑا مکان جاگیردارو وڈیرو سے نجات پڑھا لکھا پنجاب شہیدوں کی جماعت باسٹھ اور تریسٹھ کا رولا قرض اتارو ملک سنوارو جیسے نعرے ہماری جان نہیں چھوڑ رہے

ohh barca menu daas tu ki chahna aain

v r imran k

yaaaaar metro bus na ho gaiee jesy pakstian metro bus sy dunya ka sub sy ziada tarrqi yafta mulk bana diya hahbaz shairf nay[hilar]loug bhookay marr rhay hian khnay ko roti nahi schools mian basic facilteis nahi showbaz ko shoubda bazi our apni siaysat chamknay sy fiursat nahi ........

koi ehsaaaaaaaan nahi kia awam ka paisa aik mahngy project per lagaya hy apni siyasi dukan chamknay k liay

asif2me

Citizen
Is ka mtlb aap logon ne maan liya hy k yeh jo kuchh ap ko ap k he tax mein se de rahy hain ap pr ahsan kr rahy hain....

ryzvonusef

MPA (400+ posts)
This is SO stupid!

Why do ask which *one* thing? It's a government, it can do *all* of them! It can run a hospital *and* a metro, we don't *need* to choose one!

And Metro service is EXTREMELY essential, yes, just as essential as a hospital or a school!

You may ask, why? Well A good transport system allows more business to flow in the city, the same thing, from which you will tax to pay for your schools or hospitals!

What good is a hospital if you don't have money to run it?

People say stupid things, like "Give us X (where X is a social service) first, then give us Y (where Y is a commercial service)" where as Y must be given first, because by taxing Y, can you earn money to pay for X! Come on people, use common sense!

People, learn to appreciate good things, PML-N has a lot of flaws that I can personally relate to you, but have the humility to accept that Metro service is a good thing, and I rightly appreciate them, at least it's better than what *my* MNA is doing, the same old "Galiyan pakyain karado" thing, they have ripped of my street :( (funnily enough, the MNA of my area is Hanif Abbasi, from PMLN! I wish he would take some lesson from his leader and give us a metro in our area too, our transport system is so bad!)

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

If you can write this sentence for me after all these,
it is shameful behavior of PTI supporters which is making ONE think to close that door

I am in PTI due to my own conviction that it is overall a better party
Laikin Dosray Bhi Achoot Nahi,
Apnay Aap Ko Brahman Samjhna Choro, Yehi Tum Logon Ka Sab Say Bara Masla Hai
Come down on the ground where everyone belongs to

Other Parties, specially NOON, may have different political priorities but
they want a better Pakistan too
write me again in that tone and I will reciprocate....

I think that sentence hurt you Toooooooo much that's why instead of reply my questions you spoiled all you time replying this one sentence only.
The same happens to other PTIiers when a person like you try to defend N-League Jokers for destroying public money to get votes.

Everyone knows that Nooras are not sincere to the People of Pakistan otherwise every sane person knows that instead of strengthening the public or poor people they made strong themselves since 1982. Can't you see this? They ruled Punjab for 5 times what had they made better for Punjab.

They spend Rs. 1 on public and consume Rs. 99 on themselves and people like you get happy with it. Shouldn't be there any difference between a Jahil Voter and Educated person like you?

And is better Pakistan can be made by constructing Road with billion of Rupees instead of investing in People, health, Education, Power generation etc. only?

And is the better Pakistan can be made by starting flop projects like Sasti Rooti (More than 14 Bn Corruption), Peeli Taxi (Banks destroyed), Laptop Scheme (Rs. 2 Bn has been diverted from Primary schools) etc.????????????????????

Tell me what is their ONE project which will make better Pakistan?

drkjke

I now think that pti also has joined ppp and q league in creating ethnic hatreds in Pakistan in name of Punjabis looting seraikis...this will destroy the remaining reputation of pti.today pti people were using same language as q league and ppp.just in hatred of shareefs youw ant to create more divides in Pakistan.pti /ppp and q league tell me this .in musharafs entire era all money thatw as to be spent on Lahore etc areas was spent in Karachi and multan Islamabad.even in present era 25 billions were taken by gailani in name of multan development.did shareefs or n league criticize this development and gave it the color of ethnic tensions?what the hell these morons of pti/ppp/q league are doing by creating ethnic .linguistic and provincial tensions by these nonsense anti Punjab anti Lahore statements?nawaz shareef will one they die so will Imran khan and q league etc people!but akistan has to remain .than why you for your short term life gains are hurting Pakistan by creating ethnic tensions! 250 billion funds were given to yusuf gailani for multan in last 5 yaers that he vanished in corruption .if shareefs spent 30 billion to benefit a multi cultural city like Lahore where 30 lakh seraiki people reside than what is the thing which is paining ppp/q league and pti?

print_32.png
email.png

پاکستان کی تقدیر بدلنے کا نعرہ لگانے والے پہلے اپنا گھر تو بدلیں ،لاہورکی ایک سڑک پر پورا پاکستان سراپا احتجاج ہے۔ وفاقی وزیر اطلاعات قمر زمان کائرہ

خبریں ماخذ | سٹی رپورٹر

news-1360500973-3303.jpg

لالہ موسی میں جلسہ عام سے خطاب کرتے ہوئے قمر زمان کائرہ کا کہنا تھا کہ میٹرو بس منصوبہ عوام سے ووٹ مانگنے کا طریقہ ہے، شہباز شریف نے لاہور کی ایک سڑک پر پورے پنجاب کا بجٹ لگا کرباقی شہروں کا حق چھینا ہے، انہوں نے کہا کہ تمام فنڈز لاہورمیں استعمال کرنے پر جنوبی پنجاب کے عوام احساس کمتری کا شکار ہو گئے ہیں جس کی وجہ سےوہ الگ صوبے کا مطالبہ کررہے ہیں،ان کا کہنا تھا کہ وزیر اعلی کی ناقص پالیسیوں کی وجہ سے پنجاب کے تھانوں میں کرپشن اور بدعنوانی کا راج ہے،پنجاب کے بیشتر سکول اساتذہ اور تعلیمی سہولتوں سے بھی محروم ہیں۔ اربوں روپے تندوروں میں جھونک کر شہباز شریف نے کرپشن کا بازار گرم کر رکھا ہے، قمرزمان کائرہ کا کہنا تھا کہ ان کی جماعت کبھی ترقیاتی منصوبوں کے نام پر عوام سے ووٹ مانگ کر اقتدار میں نہیں آئی، پیپلزپارٹی نے ہمیشہ قیادت اور اصولوں کے ساتھ وفا کی ہے، انہوںنے مزید کہا کہ پاکستان کی تقدیر بدلنے کا نعرہ لگانے والے میاں نواز شریف پہلے اپنے گھرکو تو بدلیں ۔
?

Last edited:

drkjke

also the argument that we need helath service more than metro bus service is nonsense...Lahore is most congested area in Pakistan .if you need to go to hospital you mostly die on roads before you can reach hospital.students cant reach place to study because all traffic remains jammed in Lahore for many hours making people psychiatric patients...if good transport is provided than both health care plus education will definitely improve!also Lahore is not "Punjabis" city as you people claim .30 to 40 lakh seraikis,10 to 20 lakh pakhtoons and balochs and other people live here!so everyone will benefit .all paksitan will benefit. lahores transport system was in such chaos that 50 percent of people had become psychiatric patients,.i wonder that people here don't criticize corruption of asif zerdaria nd Yusuf reza gailani as much as they are condemning this new bus service in Lahore?what is the real purpose of pti q league etc in this?i wonder.elections are not going to be held anyway it seems,so shareefs may never come to power.so who are you peoples real target?people of Punjab or people of Lahore?who remained deprived of any real progress in ten years of musharafa nd q league rule when all funds were diverted to Islamabad gujrat multan and Karachi.but did n league etc criticize this?no!because such things are not good for national interests!making ethnic statements to weaken shareefs will untimately damage Pakistan...shareefs are not here forever to rule!what has happened to people and specially our yooungsters.sometimes I wonder they will break their own country by their own hands?is this the punishment of laal mosque massacre or swat massacre on this nation?or what?