What Do You Want? Metro Service vs Health Service vs Education ...

mohibbewatan

Senator (1k+ posts)
Agar education pe lag jata tou vote kaisay miltay?
Nazar kaisay aata k log educate ho rahay hain?

Shahbaz Sharif k dramay sirf un projects k liye hain jo NAZAR aayein aur log wah wah karain.

Education gayi bhaar main, oh i forgot us k liye hi Danish schools hain na :)

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Thanks for recognizing that there are immature supporters
soon U will be admitting you are one them,
as you opened the first fire at me
until then, be happy
:)

And if you cross you limit then you should also be prepare for more vigorous attack from me. So untill then be happy.

Suhaib

MPA (400+ posts)
I really liked your enthusiasm.

This is SO stupid!

Why do ask which *one* thing? It's a government, it can do *all* of them! It can run a hospital *and* a metro, we don't *need* to choose one!

And Metro service is EXTREMELY essential, yes, just as essential as a hospital or a school!

You may ask, why? Well A good transport system allows more business to flow in the city, the same thing, from which you will tax to pay for your schools or hospitals!

What good is a hospital if you don't have money to run it?

People say stupid things, like "Give us X (where X is a social service) first, then give us Y (where Y is a commercial service)" where as Y must be given first, because by taxing Y, can you earn money to pay for X! Come on people, use common sense!

People, learn to appreciate good things, PML-N has a lot of flaws that I can personally relate to you, but have the humility to accept that Metro service is a good thing, and I rightly appreciate them, at least it's better than what *my* MNA is doing, the same old "Galiyan pakyain karado" thing, they have ripped of my street :( (funnily enough, the MNA of my area is Hanif Abbasi, from PMLN! I wish he would take some lesson from his leader and give us a metro in our area too, our transport system is so bad!)