which issue will be your first priority as prime minister of pakistan

atifsharif

MPA (400+ posts)
only three steps ..
1. educate peoples , education everything in every gali mohalah etc
2. reduce defence budget and put all the money in new projects to creat the jobs and control poverty.
3. change all police and judicial system to provide justice on door step ............. i have ideas to do it so take it serious only in one year i can change picture of pakistan with these three steps ..
Allah sab ka hami o nasir ho
Allah Hafiz

tariqbashir

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
consider you are prime minister of pakistan in present condition.
If we win we will do the following tasks as per JDPs manifesto.

1. We will segregate all three main departments namely Legislature (National Assembly), Judiciary (Supreme Court) and Presidency (Senate) so that one person can be a member of one department only.
2. We will establish that President of Pakistan shall be Head of Government as well as Head of State. He shall be elected by direct open vote of Pakistani People.
3. We will establish production factories in all Tehsils of the country on equity basis enabling to increase employment as well as commerce.
4. We will join all the rivers of Pakistan and establish a system that river water will be used for electricity production as well as irrgiation of fields.
5. We will end public debt and lend; further will work for its prohibition. Assistant Secretary and Additional Secretary will be removed from all seats. Officers will be decreased and worker will be increased for reduction of execution expenses. Unnecessary foreign trips will be prohibited; it will be tried at our best to instruct Ambassador to get rid of foreign trips.
6. We will establish same hierarchical method for all departments according to responsibilities and privileges on equity basis; for one job there is one person and never two.
7. Free Primary Schools in every Mohalla, Free High Schools in every Union Council, Matriculation Education Board and Graduation College in every Tehsil, and University in every District shall be established.
8. There will be no discrimination on the basis of caste, color, creed, sex, religion, language etc. Everybody will be given equal status and opportunities; social and economic equality for all Pakistani Citizens.

molvirpg

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Indiscriminate and brutal implementation of law and order under already existing constitution and legal system.

Double judiciary and totally free it from the influence of executive and the legislature.
Everything will fall in line.

simple_and_peacefull

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
If I on PM post I would like to

1- remove all spoony peoples and replace them with honest peoples in government.
2- reform Law enforce department in the way Islamic path.

I will do it within week time. No delay. Keeping all my promises. If I or any body able to do these two things with full honestly then rest of things will automatically come in right order.

I hope you peoples like me as PM and elect me again again. Then I will be old man I need rest after that. No more PM. Giving chance to young blood honest people. I will in thinktank position till end.

tiger54

MPA (400+ posts)
accountability would be my first issue! ill hang all those who were proved to be corrupt...zero tolerance policy :)

Hazik

MPA (400+ posts)
Well me sirf ek cheez bohot emandari se keron ga:
Sab ko insaf mile, Hakdar ko us ka haq mile....you see sab chezen idher se he start hote hen, jab koi kissi ka haq khata hey, iss ek cheez kerne se sab khud-bakhud hojaega jese:
1. Institutions mazboot hojaenge, kion k agar kisse se nainsafe nehen hogi to merit pe deserving ppl aenge...
2. Jab institutions mazboot hongen to log aitmad kerenge idaroon pe sab tax denge, ap ko bheek mangni nehen parege dosroon se...
3. jab her institutions me deserving or capable log aenge to we have good policies or obviously us ka outcome bhi good he hoga....
4. kion ke police department bhi apna kam sehe karega to jo parasites gande log he wo apni asli jaga pe hongen jehan unhen hona chahiye....
5. Jab sab kuch sehe hoga to cheezen sasti, bijli sasti, petrol saasta, gas sasati, log miss-use nehen kerenge....

Bas logon ko insaf dena shroo kerdo, sab theek hojega i bet......kash k aisa hojaey....

H

hmaliks

Insaf aur Qanoon kee Hukamrani is the mother of everything else. We have all the systems, departments, people but corruption has taken us to our knees. You give proper deserved strict punishments to some people in top as an example and then see how everyone else in every walk of life will follow the law.

People may say education, poverty, food etc etc, but in my opinion if all of these departments are run by corrupt people you will never make progress in any of these.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Invite scholars of Ummah of every Fiqah from all over the world, and do ijtihaad. The Satanic Mullah who are involved in mischievous acts like firqa parasti will be hanged in public.