Why Everyone hates MQM so much?

mubashirrao

MPA (400+ posts)
It is all racism and prejudice against the poor, innocent Mohajirs who are the most persecuted people since the children of Israel. Only Mohajirs made Pakistan, the rest are all below them. Mohajirs are the best because they speak Urdu and they are most educated people of Pakistan. All MQM haters are racist bigots.

Mazlooma ka saathi hai Altaf Hussain
:pakistan-flag-wavin:pakistan-flag-wavin:pakistan-flag-wavin:pakistan-flag-wavin:pakistan-flag-wavin:pakistan-flag-wavin:pakistan-flag-wavin

Tell me you are being sarcastic? Right?

ISLAM4LIFE

Councller (250+ posts)
A7Ao67bCAAAXWf3.jpg

black-man-crying.jpg

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Actually what is happing in Karachi , is the same happened before the fall of East Pakistan....

Gen. Yahya govt failed to controlled the situation .... which was worst in Ayoob Khan time also..

daily 20-50 people were killed by Mukti Bahni ....kidnaping was on the rise every day...

Ultimately , Gen. Tikka khan was appointed for military action .... they killed the terrorist , and Indians also who were involved in Pakistan..

On that basis , Mujeeb said , that thousands killed by Pak army , we want separation....

Same thing is happening....MQM want a military action in Karachi , to put the blame of mass killing on them and a separation movement could be darted...

And our Military understand this , thats why not going anywhere.......neither in Wazeeristan . nor Karachi....

As [MENTION=6067]such bolo[/MENTION] said , [HI]Altaf Hussain is stuck in the era of 90s.... and it will not come again.....he is right...[/HI]

Rhetorical question.

Why they still win seats in elections well because they have used something that is very powerful so much so that even Prophet PBUH emphasized the blessing of it if used in a positive way and that is make use of WEAPONS, ARMS, AMMUNITION in everything. Weather it is BHATTA, ELECTION CAMPAIGN, TORTURE CELL, KHALAIN CHEENNA etc. reason why these tactics still work is the fear of being shot point blank and the same tactic is the only one to fix this nuisance.
if this is your stance then i would say ke ****** hai Pak army per ISI per or ppl of Pakistan and media and police and other parties per specially PTI per k unhoon ne karachi waloon ko MQM k rehmoo karam per chora howa hai....IK ko aik aadh dherna Karachi main MQM k khilaf bhi dena chahiye....ager himat nahi hai to maan lo k Karachites love MQM. and you guyz cant do any thing else then spreading hatered against MQM on internet on this kind of sites.....paid internet kidz thos who dont know any history coz they just born in mid 90s or late 90s.

ISLAM4LIFE

Councller (250+ posts)

What do you mean Prophet Mohammad S.A.W did that ? Before i answer you i need some clarification on your statement Mr.

just wanted to raise a point that Prophet s.a.w emphasized many times on the "barakat" (blessings) of using Sword against the mischief since it holds mind blowing power in it, if u see MQM's tactics, what lies in its central core strategy is Rs.35 ki goli but of course the way they use it is totally against the teachings as well as against Islam

PATRIOTIC_PAKISTANI

Minister (2k+ posts)
just wanted to raise a point that Prophet s.a.w emphasized many times on the "barakat" (blessings) of using Sword against the mischief since it holds mind blowing power in it, if u see MQM's tactics, what lies in its central core strategy is Rs.35 ki goli but of course the way they use it is totally against the teachings as well as against Islam

ok Thanks for Clarification....

But please note that Prophet Muhammad S.A.W never raised a sword without the Consent/Order of ALLAH subhan O Talah.... otherwise he was one who was first to visit the old women when she was sick the one who used to throw garbage on them................

Also DO NOT PUT islamic examples with these filthy characters or political discussions or where it may cause confusion and de-rail the discussion please ...

iftikharalam

Minister (2k+ posts)

But as I mentioned, for how long? The karachi is not dominated by MQM anymore!! There are more smaller groups that are also using same strategy against MQM now!! Pashtuns, balochs, sindhis, all have their militant wings in karachi!! But the one who is suffering is peace loving people in Karachi!!

eysonm

Minister (2k+ posts)
Because if owner of the party says himself then what r u left behind. Dost where there is a smoke their is a fire. i heard some hadees if i am not wrong that if u wana know about someone. Ask his neighbours. ....... but in Altaf case ask Whole Karachi. they will tell

Justice.Yes

MPA (400+ posts)
AOA
The 'thread' starter wants to know why so much 'hate' for MQM & anyone representing MQM. The 'truth' of the matter is that I will 'not' speak of no one else but myself and then people should decide for themselves if all this 'hate' is justified:

1) I live in Karachi and I have been 'forced' against my 'desires' & 'wishes' to give-up 'hide' of my 'sacrificial' animal for the past 5-years.
2) For the past 10-years I have been forced to give 'Fitra'.
3) The shop owners in my neighborhood pay 'extortion' in some shape or form and special 'love' for the Pathan Tea Shops.
4) No doubt in this game PPP & ANP Thugs are also tryingn their level best out doing MQM. But who made extortion into a 'institution' and who has shown the way to the 'thugs' of PPP & ANP.

The party that claims 85% mandate in Karachi must be and is 'responsible' for everything 'wrong' in this my 'beloved' & 'beautiful' city of Karachi. Anyone & Everyone in this city with means is 'leaving' this city. Please save me the 'crocodile' tears. This is why I 'hate' MQM with 'passion'.

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Back in 2009 when i joined siasat.pk we used to have lot of mqm supporters to defend their stance ? it seems like the whole floak is dis-appeared ... am i right ? or we still got some who are still not hired by Khoobsoorat Altaf bahai for a street job ?

Oh they have not gone redundant
Jury & Co are now operating but as PTI supporters now
They create Pro PTI Threads with their own concoctions
Too much praise for our own-selves and just hate for others

One year down the road, all educated will say
PTI walay Bhi Aisay Hi Hain, no Difference....

Last edited:

ISLAM4LIFE

Councller (250+ posts)
But as I mentioned, for how long? The karachi is not dominated by MQM anymore!! There are more smaller groups that are also using same strategy against MQM now!! Pashtuns, balochs, sindhis, all have their militant wings in karachi!! But the one who is suffering is peace loving people in Karachi!!

true! its always the Karachiites on the recieving end. u may see it as a peril of delaying the tactics that MQM has picked from day 1. more "fitnas" are springing as a result.

also i think MQM still dominates the biggest chunk of the city.

The situation is faaaaar more volatile than we might think. A colleague at my uncle's work place had his brother killed in targeted attck supposedly by MQM. According to him parties like Haqiqi, Sunni Tehrik, ANP and Lyari gang finally had to resort on the same tactic that their comrades and party fell victim to by the hands of MQM and that is to keep a militia of people who adopt this vicious lifestyle to stay alive and keep their party's influence too in their dominated area. I mean they have no other choice, not saying that they were always peace loving political parties but this strategy wasn't reason of their survival. Why u think Uzair Jan Baloch and his comrades are alive today, did city not witness the operation on Lyari and who it ended. the situation is very grim

PATRIOTIC_PAKISTANI

Minister (2k+ posts)

Oh they have not gone redundant
Jury & Co are now operating but as PTI supporters now
They create Pro PTI Threads which with their concoctions
Too much praise for our own-selves and just hate for others

One year down the road, all educated will say
PTI walay Bhi Aisay Hi Hain, no Difference....

So they are in disguise and wolves in a sheep's clothing ?..... Living with saint's may turn them human (may be) ?

iftikharalam

Minister (2k+ posts)
true! its always the Karachiites on the recieving end. u may see it as a peril of delaying the tactics that MQM has picked from day 1. more "fitnas" are springing as a result.

also i think MQM still dominates the biggest chunk of the city.

The situation is faaaaar more volatile than we might think. A colleague at my uncle's work place had his brother killed in targeted attck supposedly by MQM. According to him parties like Haqiqi, Sunni Tehrik, ANP and Lyari gang finally had to resort on the same tactic that their comrades and party fell victim to by the hands of MQM and that is to keep a militia of people who adopt this vicious lifestyle to stay alive and keep their party's influence too in their dominated area. I mean they have no other choice, not saying that they were always peace loving political parties but this strategy wasn't reason of their survival. Why u think Uzair Jan Baloch and his comrades are alive today, did city not witness the operation on Lyari and who it ended. the situation is very grim

Very valid points!! Controling the parts of karachi is one thing and winning hearts and minds of local population is another thing!! MQM may have control over central Karachi, but they do not have same support anymore by the locals as it was in past!! And you are right, the other parties ceated their militant wings as an act of survival, but now they are strong enough to dominate and control areas of karachi that are lost by MQM!!!!

lurker

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Everyone Hates MQM because it's leader is a no show. ;) A man who is scared to even step foot in the nation he intends to lead lacks testicular fortitude.