Why Everyone hates MQM so much?

UKPakistani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
AOA
The 'thread' starter wants to know why so much 'hate' for MQM & anyone representing MQM. The 'truth' of the matter is that I will 'not' speak of no one else but myself and then people should decide for themselves if all this 'hate' is justified:

1) I live in Karachi and I have been 'forced' against my 'desires' & 'wishes' to give-up 'hide' of my 'sacrificial' animal for the past 5-years.
2) For the past 10-years I have been forced to give 'Fitra'.
3) The shop owners in my neighborhood pay 'extortion' in some shape or form and special 'love' for the Pathan Tea Shops.
4) No doubt in this game PPP & ANP Thugs are also tryingn their level best out doing MQM. But who made extortion into a 'institution' and who has shown the way to the 'thugs' of PPP & ANP.

The party that claims 85% mandate in Karachi must be and is 'responsible' for everything 'wrong' in this my 'beloved' & 'beautiful' city of Karachi. Anyone & Everyone in this city with means is 'leaving' this city. Please save me the 'crocodile' tears. This is why I 'hate' MQM with 'passion'.

Thanks for sharing and respect to you for your honesty. I wish more people had the guts to speak against this lot in any way they can even if it is anon on forums. It at least guves us an idea that what we hear believe nd understand about MQM is true

Thanks again and Inshahallah a day will come when all that you say you suffer will no longer be the case.

atif khan25

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
those mohajirs who live in karachi and hate mqm must know that mohajirs are hated so much by sindhis in interior sindh that they want to throw muhajirs in arabian sea.

panasonic

Banned
MQM Mistake.
1. Party of common people, representative from grass roots.
2. Given one of the best Mayors in the world.
3. Only party with no corruption case ever.
4. Only party with no bullets proof owned vehicles or millions of hectares of land.
5. Only party having young, educated, talented, visionary workers/leaders who came from out from common people.
6. Only party having no LOTA history.
7. Only party who openly challenged agencies, establishment and Feudalism which is rotting up Pakistan.
8. Only party who has biggest network of social welfare Khidmat e Khalq..
9. Only party who has the best attendance in senate and assemblies and never caught sleeping.
10. Only party in Pakistan who has been subjected to state terrorism, blamed for Jinnah pur, but history proved that all was fabricated.
11. Only party whose leader did not take bribe to topple PPP led government as proven now in Asghar khan case!!!
12. Only party whose examples is being given by CJP is highest court as representative of common people and Acknowledged Mustafa Kamal has set an example for all.
13. Because they got Pakistan free of cost
14. Because they are not ghuluam of jairdar and wadara.
15. Because dalal of jagirdar are doing their duty to hates mqm.

panasonic

Banned
Why Mehvish got dislike most.

1-Because your education level does not match with her.
2-Because you can reply to her logicaly
3-Because your low mental level doest match with her.
4-Because you can not defence yourself with her logical comments.
5-Because she hit right in your heart with her comments which you cant bear it.
6-Because you are not able to answer her questions because your mental level.
7-Because you are toasbi people.
8- Because you have no respect of women in this forum.

(clap)(clap) That is difference b/w PTI and MQM.

Star Gazer

Back in 2009 when i joined siasat.pk we used to have lot of mqm supporters to defend their stance ? it seems like the whole floak is dis-appeared ... am i right ? or we still got some who are still not hired by Khoobsoorat Altaf bahai for a street job ?

we should salute you, honestly it must be tough to listen to their ridiculous logic,racist comments and abusive language. almost every thread they had to slant to express Greatness of AH and how mqm is being persecuted and Punjabi are racist!
Thank you for facing all that and refusing to back down.

Justice.Yes

MPA (400+ posts)
AOA
Look at the 'logic' of this 'duffer'
That's right sitting in the 'laps' of 'jagirdars' all for the sake of 'common' people. I can lay down my 'life' (Altaf Hussain) for Pakistan 'many' times over but can 'not' come to Pakistan because of 'threat' to my 'life'...but what do I know all the "logic" begins & ends on this 'duffer'

MQM Mistake.
1. Party of common people, representative from grass roots.
2. Given one of the best Mayors in the world.
3. Only party with no corruption case ever.
4. Only party with no bullets proof owned vehicles or millions of hectares of land.
5. Only party having young, educated, talented, visionary workers/leaders who came from out from common people.
6. Only party having no LOTA history.
7. Only party who openly challenged agencies, establishment and Feudalism which is rotting up Pakistan.
8. Only party who has biggest network of social welfare Khidmat e Khalq..
9. Only party who has the best attendance in senate and assemblies and never caught sleeping.
10. Only party in Pakistan who has been subjected to state terrorism, blamed for Jinnah pur, but history proved that all was fabricated.
11. Only party whose leader did not take bribe to topple PPP led government as proven now in Asghar khan case!!!
12. Only party whose examples is being given by CJP is highest court as representative of common people and Acknowledged Mustafa Kamal has set an example for all.
13. Because they got Pakistan free of cost
14. Because they are not ghuluam of jairdar and wadara.
15. Because dalal of jagirdar are doing their duty to hates mqm.

nasirzaman

Senator (1k+ posts)
message for all mqm haters:lol:
images

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
Any thick skull brain dead zombie would love MQM and its leaders. It is a party of thugs, murderers, fugitives, hypocrites and bhatta khoors who will go to bed with any one who offered them power at the cost of their honour, integrity and dignity.

They have no principles like a whore who would go with anyone with a thick wallet.

Vitamin_C

MQM started fascism in Karachi... Abh Bangali aur bihari ko bhi urdu speaking bana diya hai Bhai Altaf ne hahahaha

Star Gazer

message for all mqm haters:lol:
images

Oh what fools paradise you dwell in! Oh the web you weave!
Jealous to us say hotay hain jin kay paas koi genuine talent hota hai. Dramaybazoon per to sirf hansa jata hai!:lol: :lol: :lol:

No one is jealous of mqm. We are just tired of your daramas and drama queens.
We are just tired of the hoodwinking you have been exhibiting.
We are just tired of the foolishness you have mastered.
We are just tired of the lies you have been living and telling.
We are just tired of the lives mqm is alleged to be taking.
We are just tired of the threats you are hurling at us all the time.
We are just tired of being tired of you.
WE ARE JUST TIRED!!!!

Machar

It is all racism and prejudice against the poor, innocent Mohajirs who are the most persecuted people since the children of Israel. Only Mohajirs made Pakistan, the rest are all below them. Mohajirs are the best because they speak Urdu and they are most educated people of Pakistan. All MQM haters are racist bigots.

Mazlooma ka saathi hai Altaf Hussain
:pakistan-flag-wavin:pakistan-flag-wavin:pakistan-flag-wavin:pakistan-flag-wavin:pakistan-flag-wavin:pakistan-flag-wavin:pakistan-flag-wavin

Killer Post
(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)