Why Everyone hates MQM so much?

kabbasi

Councller (250+ posts)
I feel sorry for them who support Altaf... only thing I can do is pray for them:
"May Allah give hadayat all of them who support Altaf and MQM." Ameen

jee_nee_us

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I don't know where to start , there are like a million reasons. Altaf Hussain openly in india condemned the division of subcontinent.. means he never wanted pakistan, reason enough. When your leader sitting amongst your enemies says this what more you want to hate him? Killing is his hobby and extortion his occupation.

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Why Mehvish got dislike most.

1-Because your education level does not match with her.
2-Because you can reply to her logicaly
3-Because your low mental level doest match with her.
4-Because you can not defence yourself with her logical comments.
5-Because she hit right in your heart with her comments which you cant bear it.
6-Because you are not able to answer her questions because your mental level.
7-Because you are toasbi people.
8- Because you have no respect of women in this forum.

(clap)(clap) That is difference b/w PTI and MQM.

Why Mehvish got dislike most.

1-Because your & her education parallel with your master "i.e the BHAGORA no.1 residing in London".
2-Because you & she can not reply to forum members' logically
3-Because your & her low mental level doest match with the education level of literate Pakistani.
4-Because you & she feel the pain in your heart by the hard & logical comments of forum members which you cant bear it.
6-Because you & she are not able to answer the questions asked many times by the forum member & run like your master.
7-Because you & she are toasbi (racist) people (majority of members are witnessed of it).
8- Because you & your peti band brothers have no respect of women & members of this forum & for others as well. e.g

0.jpg

ہن آرام ہے ؟
افاقہ ہوا یا اور دوا دوں جناب کو ؟

Last edited:

aamirksa

اس نگوڑی لونڈی کے چکر میں یہ لونڈا تو گیا کام سے :p
it is all racism and prejudice against the poor, innocent mohajirs who are the most persecuted people since the children of israel. Only mohajirs made pakistan, the rest are all below them. Mohajirs are the best because they speak urdu and they are most educated people of pakistan. all mqm haters are racist bigots.

Mazlooma ka saathi hai altaf hussain

ISLAM4LIFE

Councller (250+ posts)
education level????????? this is 1 of the biggest misunderstanding MQM has about itself, they act as if they r the smartest ones on planet. Logic, history, religion, sociology, psychology, behavioral sciences, comparative religion; all this is a far cry from MQM

YOU HAVE GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH POLITICS SINCE MQM IS A TERRORISTS ORGANIZTION........FULL STOP

wadera

Senator (1k+ posts)
304902_515179015174587_413914908_n.jpg

u shud b thankful to ********** Zardari for saving yur bums from Zulfiqar Mirza (sher-e-Sindh), otherwise i bet he would have been more vicious than your old late daddy Naseerullah Babar. damn i loved him!!

Bhai sb, you are right and time is near where Mirza+++ is going to be coming out and cutting MQM to its size. Just wait and watch.

nasirzaman

Senator (1k+ posts)
304902_515179015174587_413914908_n.jpg

u shud b thankful to ********** Zardari for saving yur bums from Zulfiqar Mirza (sher-e-Sindh), otherwise i bet he would have been more vicious than your old late daddy Naseerullah Babar. damn i loved him!!
aap ke jo heero hain us ko dekhte huwe aap ki pakistan se muhabbat ka andaza hu sakta hai
mqm fobia meh itne bhi andhe na hujayyoo :13:

wadera

Senator (1k+ posts)
aap ke jo heero hain us ko dekhte huwe aap ki pakistan se muhabbat ka andaza hu sakta hai
mqm fobia meh itne bhi andhe na hujayyoo :13:

Why don't you quote your father Altaf where he is saying creation of Pakistan was the biggest blunder of history?

innocent123

MPA (400+ posts)
They cant come out of 90s politics
altaf and whole MQM is stuck in 90s

100% Agree just thats y MQM came to gilgat Balochistan and Kashmir now next winning destination would be Punjab after that Khaiber Pakhtoonkhawa . and so on finally Pakistan would be a super power under the policies of MQM .
:pakistan-flag-wavin:pakistan-flag-wavin:pakistan-flag-wavin
its is

innocent123

MPA (400+ posts)
Why don't you quote your father Altaf where he is saying creation of Pakistan was the biggest blunder of history?
yes he said why you did not listen his complete address and if u listen complete so why you are not asking other lines which he said .
in y you are sharing it here out of content now you proove that you are just spreading hate against MQM . but MQM is being more strong then before hust keep it up

wadera

Senator (1k+ posts)
yes he said why you did not listen his complete address and if u listen complete so why you are not asking other lines which he said .
in y you are sharing it here out of content now you proove that you are just spreading hate against MQM . but MQM is being more strong then before hust keep it up

ha ha . so finally some MQM supporter admits this from altaf . good start to a long journey to you reform your mind.

remember it is not late to repent ... think of Pakistan and not MQM. Altaf won't save u in the grave.. remember that.

wadera

Senator (1k+ posts)
100% Agree just thats y MQM came to gilgat Balochistan and Kashmir now next winning destination would be Punjab after that Khaiber Pakhtoonkhawa . and so on finally Pakistan would be a super power under the policies of MQM .
:pakistan-flag-wavin:pakistan-flag-wavin:pakistan-flag-wavin
its is

You mean slave of a super power .. like Altaf offered to RENT MQM to Tony Blair .. and disband ISI .. ..

If you meant slave of a super power . I agree with you . shame on you.

lurker

Altaf Hussein does not have the balls to come to pakistan. That's all I need to know about MQM. A party that's lead by a man who doesn't have balls. :P

innocent123

MPA (400+ posts)
You mean slave of a super power .. like Altaf offered to RENT MQM to Tony Blair .. and disband ISI .. ..

If you meant slave of a super power . I agree with you . shame on you.
it is your wish to be slave of tony bliar Alhamdlillah Altaf Hussain does not want to be anybody,s slave .
shame on your thought .
we r a SUPERPOWER
we will PER POWER
SHAME ON YOU
no regards for the thugs

innocent123

MPA (400+ posts)
ha ha . so finally some MQM supporter admits this from altaf . good start to a long journey to you reform your mind.

remember it is not late to repent ... think of Pakistan and not MQM. Altaf won't save u in the grave.. remember that.
AlhamdolillH WE NEVER DENY OUR STATEMENTS
WE SPEND A LOG JOURNEY AND NOW ITS YOUR TURN

pakvoice

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Hundreds of innocent people were murdered by Punjabi supremacists in Karachi, although it is another thing that we sat in every government with them;). We suffered so much, if even if we do anything wrong or kill anyone so what ? ;) We are special people and deserve immunity. We did a favour on all you illiterate communities by creating Pakistan (even though our supreme leader called it the biggest blunder in history:)) So anyone who critcizes MQM is against Mohajirs and is a racist.

Jiya Altaf

I myself urdu Speaking Before MQM karachi was a peaceful city,i never read anywhere that the Quaid-e-Azam called himself mohajir ,so mohajir alone did not create pakistan,MQM is the biggest mafia (extortion,bori band dead bodies,target killing to name a few) and i don't like altaf hussain (people supporting because of fear factor) i call him haram khoor who never worked a day while living in london