Why most Female TV Anchors and Actresses do not wear Dupatta?

mithyaa

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Why most Femal TV anchors and Actresses not wear Dupatta?

I am not sure if I need to 'come over here' to see what's going on, I don't even know where to start coz your statement is just pardon my french so stupid.

STARING is a crime? are you freaking serious?

How would they even charge you? How would they even prove in a court of law that you were staring at someone?

I am not really trying to insult you here buddy but you know what is a crime? being dumb!
staring inappropriately for a long while will be treated as sexual harassment. A first time offender would be booked and warned on the basis of the complain and statements of bystander. if the person is found to be a repeated violated he more strict actions would be taken. assuming that police just makes arrest and take all cases to court of law is actually very stupid.

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger

Firstly, rape and abuse doesn't ONLY happen in USA. It happens everywhere. USA report the exact figures. Problem is that in a country like Pakistan, rape is usually never reported or investigated. Fanatics like you therefore think that it doesn't happen here. What childish mentality.

leave it to a fundamentalist to make a bee-line from any topic right to its implications on one's mothers, daughters and sisters. How are people with such 'stuck' mentality allowed in soceity? Oh wait, I forget. It's Pakistan. Everything's possible. Everything fanatic that is.

Lol..
do not be angry , if you do not want something for your family , why do you find it admissible for other people.
Modernism and bayghairtee are two distint things.
Being in USA does not make you a reforme in islamic culture.

Any way , who is fanatic , those who like bayghairtee or those who do not like it ? choice is yours

210akash

Senator (1k+ posts)
Kiyu ke us ke bagar in ka show nai chalta. Log in anchors ke programs in ko deakhane ke liye dakhate hai. Khas toor per sana bucha. :broken_heart:(bigsmile)

nvra911

MPA (400+ posts)

I am not sure if I need to 'come over here' to see what's going on, I don't even know where to start coz your statement is just pardon my french so stupid.

STARING is a crime? are you freaking serious?

How would they even charge you? How would they even prove in a court of law that you were staring at someone?

I am not really trying to insult you here buddy but you know what is a crime? being dumb!

Come here and try it out. I bet you won't.

Imagine this now dude. In a public place where e.g. bus stop or a tube station, usually there is a cctv camera, stare at a woman for 5 minutes from 10 feet without doing anything.

Staring is a form of harassment - but what would a Pakistani know about it. To us it's as normal as breathing.

If police are called for the first time, I'm sure you won't be arrested or even charged. You'd be cautioned. Which means they'll take your details and the details of the incidence and keep it in their system. If you keep repeating this offence, then you WILL be charged with harassment.

There is a reason that streets of the UK are much more peaceful compared to Pakistan. Here, they do take action against repeated uncivilised behaviour. I bet you don't have the balls to do what you've just said and that my friend, is the definition of a munafiq. Please, please, please come over here and do what you just said you think you can. And see what happens to you then.

Now don't drag this issue to Altaf Hussain and why is he not being charged, lol. That's a different issue.

Last edited:

Mayam Nawaz

Senator (1k+ posts)

staring inappropriately for a long while will be treated as sexual harassment. A first time offender would be booked and warned on the basis of the complain and statements of bystander. if the person is found to be a repeated violated he more strict actions would be taken. assuming that police just makes arrest and take all cases to court of law is actually very stupid.

It is not a crime if it is not followed by verbal or physical assault.
Assuming cops arrest you for nothing and cant be sued back is actually more stupid.

mithyaa

MPA (400+ posts)

Assuming cops arrest you for nothing and cant be sued back is actually more stupid.

as I said, strict actions like arrests can only be made in case of repeated offence.

Mayam Nawaz

Senator (1k+ posts)

Come here and try it out. I bet you won't.

Imagine this now dude. In a public place where e.g. bus stop or a tube station, usually there is a cctv camera, stare at a woman for 5 minutes from 10 feet without doing anything.

Staring is a form of harassment - but what would a Pakistani know about it. To us it's as normal as breathing.

If police are called for the first time, I'm sure you won't be arrested or even charged. You'd be cautioned. Which means they'll take your details and the details of the incidence and keep it in their system. If you keep repeating this offence, then you WILL be charged with harassment.

There is a reason that street of the UK are much more peaceful than Pakistan. They do take action against repeat uncivilised behaviour. I bet you don't have the balls to do what you've just said and that my friend, is the definition of a munafiq. Please, please, please come over here and do what you just said you think you can. And see what happens to you then.

Now dont' drag this issue to Altaf Hussain and why is he not being charged, lol.

Like I said I don't need to go to a stupid country like UK to see anything. I was born here (in NA) and do more than staring every day so please don't tell me crap when you don't know crap about me.
you know what is your problem? a banana boat you are too happy to be there where you at and you are scared they would push you back in the boat if you dare to even stare.

Last edited:

nvra911

MPA (400+ posts)

Lol..
do not be angry , if you do not want something for your family , why do you find it admissible for other people.
Modernism and bayghairtee are two distint things.
Being in USA does not make you a reforme in islamic culture.

Any way , who is fanatic , those who like bayghairtee or those who do not like it ? choice is yours

Dude, firstly I don't impose or make discriminatory statements about people based on their dresses.

If a Pakistani wants to wear shorts, it's their choice and right. If they want to wear long dress, it is perfectly normal. To me mo one is 'vulgar' or 'decent' based on the length of their trousers. Your post hinted as if you thought shorts are a sign of vulgarity and that you want all Pakistani women to wear the dress that "YOU" would like them to wear. That's why I said that this is how fundamentalists think.

I don't think you are one from the heart. I think you might be a good educated person. Heck, I used to be a fundamentalist when I was a young kid. Growing up in Pakistan makes you that way.

I hope no offence is taken.

Mayam Nawaz

Senator (1k+ posts)

as I said, strict actions like arrests can only be made in case of repeated offence.

Well there you go then...repeated offence of staring lol holy crap! you guys are cracking me up!

nvra911

MPA (400+ posts)

Spoken correctly. This is the exact procedure in the UK and most of the European countries too.

nvra911

MPA (400+ posts)

Dude, stop pulling your own laws out of your behind.

nvra911

MPA (400+ posts)

Gelatin is Halal
Aww, now you're embarrassed because you've been caught out with your own fiction about real life.

It's okay dude. Don't mind me. Try to sleep easily tonight and not let this embarrassed keep you up.

Mayam Nawaz

Senator (1k+ posts)

Please read the crap before you post

... During 1995, a male co-worker asked the plaintiff for a date three or four times, which she declined; and made several inappropriate verbal comments including a fantasy about bathing her, declining her requests to leave her alone...

.... Ted Nishihara, 29, was booked on suspicion of lewd acts upon a child at the sheriff's Cerritos station.....

all that google search and that is what you could come up with lol clap clap

mithyaa

MPA (400+ posts)

Please read the crap before you post

... During 1995, a male co-worker asked the plaintiff for a date three or four times, which she declined; and made several inappropriate verbal comments including a fantasy about bathing her, declining her requests to leave her alone...

.... Ted Nishihara, 29, was booked on suspicion of lewd acts upon a child at the sheriff's Cerritos station.....

all that google search and that is what you could come up with lol clap clap

do you want more such news?? also the only act mentioned was staring inappropriately