آپکےبیوروکریٹ ہمیں سیاسی بیانیےپرکال کرتےتھے۔کاشف عباسی کاشاہد خاقان سےسوال

Atif_Ali

MPA (400+ posts)
Seams like an employee interviewing Employer ...

Ajj kal Kashif abbasi ko kuch nahi kaha ... bass program dekhna band ker diya tha 3 sal say ...
but after watching this interview ...
Bass ajj bhi chalo kcuh nahi kehtay ...

next time will not waste even 10 mint ...

<ChOuDhArY>

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Media ke pass kitna fazool time ha.. Aaj AJK ka naya PM elect hua ha lakin pura Fake Lifafa Media her rooz Badmash khandaaan per focus kr rha ha..

Kaisa ghatiya media ha is mulk ka

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Media ke pass kitna fazool time ha.. Aaj AJK ka naya PM elect hua ha lakin pura Fake Lifafa Media her rooz Badmash khandaaan per focus kr rha ha..

Kaisa ghatiya media ha is mulk ka
پاکستانی میڈیا کو چلانے والا یہ بدمعاش خاندان ہی تو ہے

Siberite

Kashif Abbasi. If you have some gals, you should have come out and say that at the time when this was happening. Travelling back in past and trying to be an honest anchor now won't help you. And how many times right now , the bureaucrats calling you? Which you won't reveal now. Keep counting and waiting for better opportunity.

Haha

Minister (2k+ posts)
جنرل ضیا کے پالتو کتے نطفہ حرام خاقان عباسی کو جنرل ضیا نے اپنا پالتو کتا بنا کر اپنے فوجی گٹر میں پال کر اس نطفہ

حرام خاقان عباسی کو وزیر بنایا اور اس خاقان عباسی نطفہ حرام نے ضیا کا وزیر بن کر اس دور میں بلینز آف روپے کا فراڈ

کیا اور جب اس لعنتی بےغیرت چور فراڈئے کئُ انکوائری ہو رہی تھی تو او جڑی کیمپ کےُحادثے میں کتے اور سور کی موت مرکےُجیل جانے

سے بچ گیا
مگر اپنا حرامی کتورہ شاہد خاقان عباسی جیسا حرامی اولاد چھوڑ گیا لوٹ مار کے واسطے جو پہلے ضیا

کا پالتو کتا بنا رہا پھر اس کے جل کر مرنے کے بعد ضیا کے پالتو کتے نواز شریف کا پالتو کتا

بن گیا اور بیٹے نے باپ کی طرح ہی اس نطفہ حرام ہونے کا ثبوت دیا اور بیٹے نے بھی بلینز آف ڈالرز اپنے مردود خنزیر

لعنتی باپ کا مال سمجھ کر ایل این جی میں کھا لئے یعنی پیو حرامی بیٹا مہا حرامی

اب اس مہاحرامی بو بکرے اور بلینز آف ڈالرز اپنے مردود خنزیر باپ کا مال سمجھ کر کھانے

والے بے غیرت کا کہنے کا مطلب ہے کہُ پارٹی میں وہ لوگ کنفیوژن پھیلا رہے ہیں جو بھی فوج کےُخلاف بھونکنے سے انکار کر رہے ہیں جو بھی نواز

شریف اور مریم نواز شریف کی پارٹی لائن پر نہ چل کر فوج پر نہ بھونک کر مودی کے پالتو کتے نہ بن کر پارٹی میں کنفیوژن پھیلا

رہے ہیں ُ
اور انکئ پارٹی کے لوگ جتنے بھی پاکستان اور پاکستان کی فوج کے ساتھ مخلص ہیں وہ تمام لوگ اس حرامی بو بکرے کے بقول پارٹی سے مخلص نہیں
اس حرامی بو

بکرے کے نزدیک پارٹی سے مخلص لوگ وہی ہیں جو فوج

کے خلاف۔ بھونک کر مودی کو اپنی ماں کا خصم بنا رہے ہیں
اور اس پینٹ اتروا کر ننگے ہونے والے خنزیری نسل کے مطابق اس کی پارٹی کا بیانیہ ہے

فوج کے خلاف بھونک کر ہماری فوج ہمارے غازیوں مجاہدوں افسروں جوانوں اور شہیدوں کی توہین کرنے والے مودی کے پالتو کتے ہیُ اسکی پار ٹی سے مخلص ہیں

Iconoclast

Kashif Abbasi. If you have some gals, you should have come out and say that at the time when this was happening. Travelling back in past and trying to be an honest anchor now won't help you. And how many times right now , the bureaucrats calling you? Which you won't reveal now. Keep counting and waiting for better opportunity.
Awwwwwww somebody has issues with timing...... He did just say "nobody".....why? where did the manners go which you preach, not to judge anyone?
Is it your undying love for the capo die tutti capi of the mafia or is it the overbearing grudge against PTI you hold that compells you to come across as a self contradicting jester?
Sarcasm is for the winners my dude.... It becomes the lowest form of intelligence when you don't have a ground to stand on yet attempt it....
PS: Oh and he did say that before as well..... I'm trying to find that clip for you.....

Siberite

Awwwwwww somebody has issues with timing...... He did just say "nobody".....why? where did the manners go which you preach, not to judge anyone?
Is it your undying love for the capo die tutti capi of the mafia or is it the overbearing grudge against PTI you hold that compells you to come across as a self contradicting jester?
Sarcasm is for the winners my dude.... It becomes the lowest form of intelligence when you don't have a ground to stand on yet attempt it....
PS: Oh and he did say that before as well..... I'm trying to find that clip for you.....
Funny that you turn everything I said against your favorite and then put me in to defensive position. Kashif Abbasi is a known Chameleon. Even during his 45 minutes transmission , he changes tone every so often that it puzzles everyone.

How would you now shield his fickle nature since he soften the ground for PTI by comparing it with opposition parties. ? Let alone trying to prove that they are different ....

Iconoclast

Funny that you turn everything I said against your favorite and then put me in to defensive position. Kashif Abbasi is a known Chameleon. Even during his 45 minutes transmission , he changes tone every so often that it puzzles everyone.

How would you now shield his fickle nature since he soften the ground for PTI by comparing it with opposition parties. ? Let alone trying to prove that they are different ....
Hahah yeah, I like to point out the invalidities of the exceptions you have taken so far to anything you have attempted to write on involving PTI.... Who is assuming here things about others now? What made you think I somehow have a fav journalist and that too Kashif Abbassi?
Kashif Abbassi is irrelevant here, what's relevant is the fact that PMLN used the bureaucratic arm to wash their political laundry. You glossed over it and started attacking Abbassi for not saying this before, which he has.
I can understand your disappointment, you wanted Kashif to say yes and call out names when that PMLN loser asked “Ab kon karta hey?”
I wasn’t put on earth to defend journalists….. just like everybody else, he also suffers from myopia and his show is no more useful than the rest of crap that’s shown on tv to lobotomize the folks….
Don’t blame me, blame your thought process if you feel like I’m putting you in a defensive position…. I merely ask probing questions which you struggle to answer and ultimately resort to hitting me with a bunch of your opinions…..

See the flaw? “…….soften the ground for PTI by comparing it with opposition parties….” So you think PTI should be above and beyond comparison with PPPMLN? I agree with that but why do you then quote the same opposition to blame PTI? If they’re not worthy of comparison with PTI, they’re certainly not in the position to get on live tv and attack PTI…
You’re the one guilty of downplaying what Kashif said by taking exceptions, that are void by design.
Not even a single word against PPPMLN by you so far and yet I see you on every thread complaining about PTI. Yet you except us to treat you like a neutral observer/commentator… I don’t know who are you trying to fool here, us or yourself…
Again you only have to blame yourself for your “defensive” position. I’m still waiting for you to point me to those upstanding journalists/anchors whose shows are nothing but the fountains of wisdom cascading enlightenment by the minute….

Siberite

Hahah yeah, I like to point out the invalidities of the exceptions you have taken so far to anything you have attempted to write on involving PTI.... Who is assuming here things about others now? What made you think I somehow have a fav journalist and that too Kashif Abbassi?
Kashif Abbassi is irrelevant here, what's relevant is the fact that PMLN used the bureaucratic arm to wash their political laundry. You glossed over it and started attacking Abbassi for not saying this before, which he has.
I can understand your disappointment, you wanted Kashif to say yes and call out names when that PMLN loser asked “Ab kon karta hey?”
I wasn’t put on earth to defend journalists….. just like everybody else, he also suffers from myopia and his show is no more useful than the rest of crap that’s shown on tv to lobotomize the folks….
Don’t blame me, blame your thought process if you feel like I’m putting you in a defensive position…. I merely ask probing questions which you struggle to answer and ultimately resort to hitting me with a bunch of your opinions…..

See the flaw? “…….soften the ground for PTI by comparing it with opposition parties….” So you think PTI should be above and beyond comparison with PPPMLN? I agree with that but why do you then quote the same opposition to blame PTI? If they’re not worthy of comparison with PTI, they’re certainly not in the position to get on live tv and attack PTI…
You’re the one guilty of downplaying what Kashif said by taking exceptions, that are void by design.
Not even a single word against PPPMLN by you so far and yet I see you on every thread complaining about PTI. Yet you except us to treat you like a neutral observer/commentator… I don’t know who are you trying to fool here, us or yourself…
Again you only have to blame yourself for your “defensive” position. I’m still waiting for you to point me to those upstanding journalists/anchors whose shows are nothing but the fountains of wisdom cascading enlightenment by the minute….
Well, you sound like since I have not complained about PMLN , I am sort of drifting to favor them. Somewhere else I have mentioned it that the reason IK and PTI becomes a critical point is because they have come in to power by promising a lot , lot than what they have been able to deliver . I can't complain about PMLN now since they are not in the power. IK made lots of speeches and bashed them on every word when he was in opposition and they were in power. Even a crooked traffic line on a road made him spoke for hours .. It is now his turn and every time they unable to deliver, make mistakes, they should be reminded and criticized.
I can't be proactive in a sense that every time they make a mistake, I will go back in past and bring something against previous regime and then console the agitated people.
Party in power always measure differently and PTI would be also measure differently not only because they are in power but because they made lots of unattainable promises and they are failed to deliver them so far.

One thing I have noticed that you are a diehard fan of PTI with all the turncoats hanging from their shoulders. And that is a lot of incentive for the corrupts.

Iconoclast

Well, you sound like since I have not complained about PMLN , I am sort of drifting to favor them. Somewhere else I have mentioned it that the reason IK and PTI becomes a critical point is because they have come in to power by promising a lot , lot than what they have been able to deliver . I can't complain about PMLN now since they are not in the power. IK made lots of speeches and bashed them on every word when he was in opposition and they were in power. Even a crooked traffic line on a road made him spoke for hours .. It is now his turn and every time they unable to deliver, make mistakes, they should be reminded and criticized.
I can't be proactive in a sense that every time they make a mistake, I will go back in past and bring something against previous regime and then console the agitated people.
Party in power always measure differently and PTI would be also measure differently not only because they are in power but because they made lots of unattainable promises and they are failed to deliver them so far.

One thing I have noticed that you are a diehard fan of PTI with all the turncoats hanging from their shoulders. And that is a lot of incentive for the corrupts.
The first time I see some sense in what you said I must admit but I shall remind you again.... Get out of your make believe fantasy world. Again, I will ask you a question as a pretext to what I'm about to say.... Show me a single politician/political party in the world, not in just Pakistan who fulfilled all their promises let alone doing it within three years. Name a single person.
What you fail to grasp is the fact that it takes time, becoming PM wasn’t the goal, it’s the first step. You desire cosmetic changes, you’re bound to be disappointed.
You have to talk about the past, the past is the constructer of our present. That’s why everything goes back to PPPMLN.
I didn’t vote him in expecting all that he promised to be delivered within 3 years, some things at all…. I did because he’s clean and as the saying goes, aim for the stars, you might reach the moon….
I don’t want your opinions, I have not a care in the word for those or any regard. Point out to me how exactly did he fail in what areas and any alternatives you might have…. From where I am standing, I see a gov which is digging it’s heals in and is taking baby steps towards progress… I will opt for them any day, any time, anywhere as long as his opposition is PPPMLN. If you're going to blame PTI for inflation, you will find it's causes to be deeply rooted within the corruption and transgressions of PPPMLN... That's a fact. That's why one has to be intolerant towards PPPMLN. That applies to almost everything else.
If you’re going to measure them differently based on their promises, you have only yourself to blame.
First deserve then desire… you belong to a nation that wants everything without sacrifice…. You act like a generic member of that nation who considers subsidies as the mark of progress….

Siberite

The first time I see some sense in what you said I must admit but I shall remind you again.... Get out of your make believe fantasy world. Again, I will ask you a question as a pretext to what I'm about to say.... Show me a single politician/political party in the world, not in just Pakistan who fulfilled all their promises let alone doing it within three years. Name a single person.
What you fail to grasp is the fact that it takes time, becoming PM wasn’t the goal, it’s the first step. You desire cosmetic changes, you’re bound to be disappointed.
You have to talk about the past, the past is the constructer of our present. That’s why everything goes back to PPPMLN.
I didn’t vote him in expecting all that he promised to be delivered within 3 years, some things at all…. I did because he’s clean and as the saying goes, aim for the stars, you might reach the moon….
I don’t want your opinions, I have not a care in the word for those or any regard. Point out to me how exactly did he fail in what areas and any alternatives you might have…. From where I am standing, I see a gov which is digging it’s heals in and is taking baby steps towards progress… I will opt for them any day, any time, anywhere as long as his opposition is PPPMLN. If you're going to blame PTI for inflation, you will find it's causes to be deeply rooted within the corruption and transgressions of PPPMLN... That's a fact. That's why one has to be intolerant towards PPPMLN. That applies to almost everything else.
If you’re going to measure them differently based on their promises, you have only yourself to blame.
First deserve then desire… you belong to a nation that wants everything without sacrifice…. You act like a generic member of that nation who considers subsidies as the mark of progress….
Obviously you have your opinion and have right to it. I hold my own opinion and it doesn't necessary need to be refitted. But I also have respect for others opinions which may be different than me.

I have worked very hard for IK . I was some of the original workers who never get tired working hard for a mission . We were sincere to our goals and we strongly believed that out leader can withstand lots of opposition without wavering or compromising .
What I saw few years back was astonishing to me . When I saw a steady stream of the same turncoats, corrupts and the systems' beneficiaries start to tickle down from above. IK decided to change course . Allowed JKT and his mess up money thrown policy , buying the party positions with money and heck the day light out of Tsunami.
I saw good members were pushed back and the notorious corrupts and the same politicians who we were fighting for a year ago, start to hold the high positions in party and start to make decisions on high level.

I knew then and there , the philosophical journey reaching to a dead end for me.
That is a very brief past story . My belief is that IK has changed . This is not the same person I and many other friends of mine fought for. No longer I will get deceived by these politicians in Pakistan . This country is run by the well entrenched establishment , they decide and they win every time. Its futile to talk about IK and his accomplishments under circumstances. I don't and I don't suggest to anyone else either.

Iconoclast

Obviously you have your opinion and have right to it. I hold my own opinion and it doesn't necessary need to be refitted. But I also have respect for others opinions which may be different than me.

I have worked very hard for IK . I was some of the original workers who never get tired working hard for a mission . We were sincere to our goals and we strongly believed that out leader can withstand lots of opposition without wavering or compromising .
What I saw few years back was astonishing to me . When I saw a steady stream of the same turncoats, corrupts and the systems' beneficiaries start to tickle down from above. IK decided to change course . Allowed JKT and his mess up money thrown policy , buying the party positions with money and heck the day light out of Tsunami.
I saw good members were pushed back and the notorious corrupts and the same politicians who we were fighting for a year ago, start to hold the high positions in party and start to make decisions on high level.

I knew then and there , the philosophical journey reaching to a dead end for me.
That is a very brief past story . My belief is that IK has changed . This is not the same person I and many other friends of mine fought for. No longer I will get deceived by these politicians in Pakistan . This country is run by the well entrenched establishment , they decide and they win every time. Its futile to talk about IK and his accomplishments under circumstances. I don't and I don't suggest to anyone else either.
Ah so you're salty because of your local politics.... these sorta things happen all over the world on lower level, can't be curbed so soon in a country like Pakistan....
All that you said is hearsay so far. Again the establishment crap? I broke that down for you the other day.... come up with something new, something solid.... Pakistani Establishment plays no more a part than the establishments of other countries and that's just the cold hard fact.....
Then what the hell are you doing on a poltical forum. I never give a rat's ass about Pakistani politics till 2013, I knew all of them were corrupt and tried and tested. I never bothered partaking in any discussion about it...
Whatever the reasons may be for your flawed pretext, grudges, I don't care either way. I merely wanted to probe the crap people like you parrot day in day out and you keep coming back with your opinions.
Establishment, IK, corrupt turncoats...... that's all you can parrot so parrot away.
Your belief is your feeling/opinions.... belief doesn't have to be fact so you might want to think about that....
Even if I agree with you, less of all the evils is what IK is so unless you have anything better than PPPMLN, i'd suggest you keep mum...