الطاف کی بیل اس مہینے ختم ہو رہی ہے

OnlyPK

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
:banana::banana::banana: ........ الطاف حسسیں کی بیل جولائی تک تھی

alimohsan52

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
He will reappear at the police station in the last week of July. His nephew will also appear in the same week.

It is likely he will get an extension in his bail but he will also be questioned further. I have been told he will be charged in the money laundering case in the next 4 to 5 months. By November he will find it very difficult to come out free from this specific case.

cms123

Minister (2k+ posts)
Abhi tu bhai takhreeb kaari ke Pakistan mein plan banaa raha hu gaa ke Karachi ku kaisey bund keya jaeye.........

Aik_Sawal

Minister (2k+ posts)
He will reappear at the police station in the last week of July. His nephew will also appear in the same week.

It is likely he will get an extension in his bail but he will also be questioned further. I have been told he will be charged in the money laundering case in the next 4 to 5 months. By November he will find it very difficult to come out free from this specific case.
I have a different view point over this. I was thinking about opening a thread and I might very soon as I dig up some information, but in the meanwhile let me just share with you what I think.

I had a huge amount of respect for British Police as an institution. But after personally dealing with them for some issues including this one, I've come to form a different opinion. The image that British Police had, is being lost. Recently BBC published a report that Police satisfaction is decreasing. Click this link to read it. Secondly, everyone I have spoken to in Britain regarding this matter say that in last 5-7 years their different encounters / dealings with the Police have been very dissatisfying.

Now, to speak specifically of this case: Altaf Hussain and MQM had an licensed accountant to look after their affairs. This specific case of money from his home will come down to his professional negligence and not personally on Altaf Hussain. I've read up on Anti-Money Lanundering Law and my personal opinion is that there is no way Altaf will personally get punished for this. This is my personal opinion only though.

British Police moved to arrest him because they became flustered. When they saw him getting a Pakistani Passport, they just stumbled and went ahead and used their jurisdiction to question someone under caution. After that they had to press charges or release him. The fact that they didn't press charges, clearly shows how hopeless Brit Police is in this specific case.

Then there is the matter of hiring people to kill Imran Farooq. Even if Altaf called for the hit, he can't be personally linked with any phone call or any other thing to the killers. A million witnesses can be brought against him who can testify that Altaf personally called for the hit on Imran Farooq, but jury will throw them out because of doubt that they might be politically motivated.

For a controversial political leader who has already sought asylum, even a million witnesses isn't good enough to convict him, because you can find them easily due to political rivalry. You have to have irrefutable evidence which exists in Imran Farooq's murder but isn't enough to personally link Altaf into in.

I dislike the way MQM has grabbed hold of power in Karachi and never justify their acts. But the sad reality is that if they don't do what they do, then the same treatment will be done to them. They act like criminals just in self-defence - just like in rest of the Pakistan, almost everyone avoids tax just because the one who wants to pay the taxes is hassled more than the tax-avoider.

So, all in all, Altaf Hussain is the daddy of Brit Police. I never thought I'd be saying this and really want Brit Police to live upto its name but so far how I see it, a criminal godfather (Altaf) has been pegging the reputable Brit Police from behind, and they can't do anything but to squeal like little girls and humbly take it from him.

Last edited: