صرف ایک برس بعد۔۔ رؤف کلاسرا

Kashif Rafiq

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
28754_87141615.jpg

manj_pti

MPA (400+ posts)
? ? ? ?
chalo youthia jaldi jaldi akey galiyan nikalo
Lol chootiya...you can laugh but what to expect from Kalasra.. do you think they r with PTI???if so then laaanat on your wisdom..these tatoos r jobless at the moment and Imran Khan have punched them so hard... So don't worry once they have job they would be ok...

Faisal Mian

Minister (2k+ posts)
Balanced analysis by Klasra after a long time...still think Khan's Govt is far better than PPP or PMLN...

We did curse Musharraf, ...after removing Musharraf, we realized he was better...

Same is the case going to happen again...

I am of 40 now, all of my life i've seen turmoil, I am hopeless to see any change, actually I have no desire for a change now...

Kazi

Such Journalists have no wisdom at all... they have been assigned a task and they are doing their duty... but mind it we have a firm belief that this country will be changed insha Allah under the leadership of Imran Khan.

chandaa

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Baicharaa be-rozgaar hai aaj kal ? Hakoomat kou mashwarey dainey ki bajaey apney channels ko mashwarey diyae hotey tou Show chal raha hotaa ?

SUPER SHAHEEN

Senator (1k+ posts)
روف کلاسرہ آپ جیسے صحافی کسی بھی قوم کے لئے اثاثہ ہوتے اور خاص طور پر پاکستانی قوم کے لئے جس کے سیاستدان نواز شریف زرداری اور عمران خان کی طرح حرامی ہیں ۔

عمران خان کرپشن تو نہیں کرتا لیکن دو نمبر لاہوری پٹھان ہے جو بہن چود کا بچہ دن رات جھوٹ بول کر لاہوریوں کے رنگ بازوں کی طرح لوگوں کو بیوقوف بناتا ہے ۔

akhter

Citizen
VERY RIGHT ANALYSIS
I AM ALSO SUPPORTER AND VOTER OF (PTI) BUT NOW WE REGRET AND DISAPPOINTED FROM IMRAN KHAN. HE RAN FROM HIS WORDS AND TAKE SERIOUS BLUNDERS ON THERE DECISION.