فلسطین کو ارتغرل کی نہیں ڈاکٹر عبدالسلام جیسے سائنسدانوں کی ضرورت ہے

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
for this i think bhutto is my hero. next time if you go to get pakistani identity card or passport you will have to give a proof that you are not a quadayani , or else u will get a minority ID card or passport . himmat hai to wahan sach bolna . Allah bhutto ko ya kam karnay per janat main aala maqam ata farmiey.
That's why Muslims are losers worldwide. They call idiot leaders heroes

arifkarim

I agree with the thread starter. Palestinians should spread around the world and get 'Sains Ka ilm'. and wealth. After a thousand or two years they can hire a colonial power and get their lands back. Ingenious!
Jews lived 2000 years in exile before they got Israel back in 1948. I suppprt this.

Green Inside

Senator (1k+ posts)
جو سلوک تم پاکستان میں احمدیوں کے ساتھ کرتے ہو وہی سلوک یہودی فلسطین میں مسلمانوں کے ساتھ کرتے ہیں ۔ لیکن منافقت تم لوگوں پر ختم ہے۔
او استاد عقل کو ہاتھ مار۔ ہم قادیانیوں پر ایف سولہ سے بمباری کرتے ہیں ؟ دماغ جگہ پر ہے؟

arifkarim

it is impossible for Palestinians to get any science and technology . GAZA is an open jail. even Israel control the number of calories (food) which goes inside GAZA. but yes rich muslim countries i.e. saudia, UAE etc have to do something
Yet Gazans have thousands of rockets? Why can't Israel control that?

Wake up Pak

The Spirit of Isa (Jesus) was infused in me like it was done in Maryam (Mary) and allegorically I was rendered pregnant. Not more than ten months had passed when I was made Isa from Mariam. That is how I became Jesus, son of Mary. (Kashti-Nooh p.47) Mirza Bashiruddin Mahmud son of Mirza Ghulam, who became the second "caliph", writes in Al-Fazl on January 5, 1933: About the revelation to the Promised Messiah (Mirza Ghulam) that he would die in either Makka or Madina, we would say that both are the names of Qadiyan

Wake up Pak

The problem here is that Mirza Ghulam met his end neither in Makka, Madinah nor in Qadiyan, but in a lavatory of the Ahmadiyya Building in Lahore! Mirza Ghulam wrote that once he put some matter in writing and placed before the Almighty for signatures. God signed it unhesitatingly in red ink… the Almighty shook his pen and drops of ink fell on my (Mirza's) cloak (kurta). (Tiriaqul Qaloob p. 33) The Promised Messiah had a sweet tooth. He kept lumps of gur (coarse sugar) while carrying pebbles in his pocket to dry his urine. (Merajuddin Umar Qadiyani in Annexure to Braheen-e-Ahmadiya 1/67) Mirza Bashir Ahmad son of Mirza Ghulam writes in "Seeratul Mahdi" Vol. 2 that the Promised Messiah was suffering from hysteria and “Miraq“ (psychosis). With such serious mental problems, there would always be a risk of, eating the used pebble and using the lump of gur for hygiene! Masjid-e-Aqsa mentioned in the Quran is the Masjid at Qadiyan (Qadiyani Journal Alfazl August 21, 1932).

chandaa

Teachings of the Quran cannot beat the technology and science of Israelis. For this you need hard work and high standards of education
Astaghfirullah, Allah tumein Hidayat de ? Your technology is beaten by Taliban in Afghanistan, greatest military might with satellite system ended up in a humiliation for west and America. Allah is the One who granted wisdom to human to do inventions, and your majority of scientific inventions are results of investigation from Quranic text and Hadith!

arifkarim

because munafqeen like you support israel. and europe/west supports israel. they have just cleaned all the mess/dirt from europe and put it in middle east .
You claimed Israel controlled food ration but cannot control rocket making material entering Gaza. Makes sense?