قادیانیت سے اسلام تک کا مشکل ترین سفر طے کرنے کے بعد۔ اس بہن نے آنے والے جس

There is only 1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
فضلو ڈیزل آسیہ پر شور و غوغا کر کے اپنی سیاست بچانا چاہتا تھا اور نون لیگ قادیانیوں پر شور مچا کر اپنی سیاست بچانے کی کوشش کر رہی ہے
دونوں کا ہی اسلام سے دور کا بھی تعلق نہیں

rahail

Senator (1k+ posts)
YEHI baat mein aik arse se keh raha hon. Lakin meri koi sunta nahin hai. Qadiyani apne he bhai hai.. apni he qoum mein se hain. Un ko pyar se samjhao or wapis Khatim ul nabiyeen ke daire mein lay kar aao.. Itni nafrat yeh nasabi molvi (devbandi, ahl hadeeth) karte hain.. is se tou admi waise he mutanffar ho jata hai.. Udher Barelvion (ghawar) ki nafrat bhi bohat shadeed hai. YAAR TABLEEQ KI CHIRAYA KA NAAM HAI PHIR?

kwan225

Minister (2k+ posts)
kali-smiles.gif

YEHI baat mein aik arse se keh raha hon. Lakin meri koi sunta nahin hai.

ts_rana

Minister (2k+ posts)
So are you reverting back to true islam?
Why don't you leave qadianiat?
I am ALHAMDILILLAH Muslim . Pray five times a day , Try to recite Quran everyday . Send Durood everyday on Hadhrat Muhammad PBUH . Till now Alhamdulillah fast everyday in this Ramdhan and doing it for last many yrs. In every Ramdhan I finsih Quran once and INSHALLAH will do it this Ramdhan too. Give proper Tax to govt on my earning . ALHAMDULILLAH

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I am ALHAMDILILLAH Muslim . Pray five times a day , Try to recite Quran everyday . Send Durood everyday on Hadhrat Muhammad PBUH . Till now Alhamdulillah fast everyday in this Ramdhan and doing it for last many yrs. In every Ramdhan I finsih Quran once and INSHALLAH will do it this Ramdhan too. Give proper Tax to govt on my earning . ALHAMDULILLAH
All is good but, you don't believe in the finality of Hazrat Mohammad.

karachiwala

jis finality of prophethood ki aap bat ker rehe hain aap yaqeen karen ke usper aapke apne hi yaqeen nahi kerte.
please keep your ideas to yourself. anyone who believes mirza qadyani was anything but a lunatic should not try and talk about sense

karachiwala

when you listen to those ambigous so called scholars who do not call qadyani kafir you know that people have become numb the sanctity or the severity of the finalty of the Prophethood

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
tau phir baqion ko b yahi kahen jo mujhe keh rehe hain :)
There are almost daily lengthy discussions on this just on this forum alone. They are also misguided but not as misguided as you, work is being done on that front also and everyday more and more people are abandoning that and going back to the real deen. You people on the other hand are extremely misguided and need the most guidance.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
when you listen to those ambigous so called scholars who do not call qadyani kafir you know that people have become numb the sanctity or the severity of the finalty of the Prophethood
Then you will also call people Kaffir who recite the kalima Chisti ul Rasool Allah and follow such people. Wheter you make Ghulam Mirza a prophet or Chisti a prophet the crime is the same.

Thats why Qaidianis haven't done any Islah till now and returned to the fold of Islam, because they see you people doing the exact same thing you accuse them off.

chak14

MPA (400+ posts)
There are many powers around the world supporting Qadianis and want to twist laws in their favour. They also support Agha Khan too at the same. Their agenda is keep this divide among Muslims. This is valid question, Why our so-called free media can't access Rabwa.