ن لیگ کے حامی صحافی رضوان رضی کی مزمل اسلم کو گندی گالیاں

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
PTI Youth saying ,however, i had lot of disagreement with this PTI blind fanboys ,however, he is right this fraud Muzammail Aslam who wants to be SAPM.

FAh-v-X7-XMAAKZl.jpg

iftikharalam

Minister (2k+ posts)
Lol iss ki frustration dekh ker desparado lag raha hai, lagta hai isss hi nai tu I'd nahin banai hui desperado koo.. ab tu inn nasli ghulamon ki talkeer Dekhi nahin jaati... Iss gandiii naali keh keerai kaa bass chalai muzamil ka khoon pee jai... Kesai guzrain gai iss neech keh aur desperado keh next 10-15 Saal... Ufffff Kia Zindagi hai

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
Lol iss ki frustration dekh ker desparado lag raha hai, lagta hai isss hi nai tu I'd nahin banai hui desperado koo.. ab tu inn nasli ghulamon ki talkeer Dekhi nahin jaati... Iss gandiii naali keh keerai kaa bass chalai muzamil ka khoon pee jai... Kesai guzrain gai iss neech keh aur desperado keh next 10-15 Saal... Ufffff Kia Zindagi hai
Ok i agree with your post as i am stupid to you.

Just tell one thing i was wrong from June 2021 and one thing Muzzammil Aslam was right about Pakistan finance. You just need point me out one thing i said totally wrong what i said about Pakistan finance i never post in this forum. I swear.

Kavalier

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Dont know how good or bad this Rizwan guy is, but one thing is for sure, Muzaamil Aslam is just a piece of shit with zero knowledge and analysis/logical skills. He is just trying to get us in his figure fudging and most probably earn a position with the government. His desperation seems pretty obvious when he gets political and instead of talking technical points, he starts giving political statements in his videos, specially against the opposition. This simply shows that he is trying to get in eyes of Khan saab and wash his hands in behti gaanga.

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dont know how good or bad this Rizwan guy is, but one thing is for sure, Muzaamil Aslam is just a piece of shit with zero knowledge and analysis/logical skills. He is just trying to get us in his figure fudging and most probably earn a position with the government. His desperation seems pretty obvious when he gets political and instead of talking technical points, he starts giving political statements in his videos, specially against the opposition. This simply shows that he is trying to get in eyes of Khan saab and wash his hands in behti gaanga.
He is a certified Bharwa and PSX ma dalali karta is ko gand mar kar nikla tha AKD na.

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
arifkarim Wake up Pak Wake Up Pakistan Oppostion Is Mafia Will_Bite desan chandaa Digital_Pakistani Resilient arafay aneeskhan Okara Diesel

I told you again and again and you all make fun of me and personally insulted.

Now Look my another predication has come true but i am sad but i told you guys that Shaukat Tarin will create a BOP crisis in just 3 months it is started as we have lost 900 million dollar of SBP alone in just 2 weeks due to import led growth and no export increase, no FDI and slow RDA support. All our loans, which we are taking is going in CAD support and even SBP reserves are now used to pay for CAD, and import support. What happens then, SBP reserve goes down fast.

SBP of Reserve fall by 250 million dollar.

On September 24, the foreign currency reserves held by the SBP were recorded at $19,294.5 million, down $249 million compared with $19,543.4 million recorded on September 17.

The central bank cited no reason behind the decrease in the reserves as it is used for import support.