پاکستان سی پیک منصوبوں کو نگل سکتا ہے نہ اگل سکتا ہے: کامران خان

Terminator;

Minister (2k+ posts)
وڈے دَلّے، اور نارو وال کے لاری اڈّے کے چندے والے مولبی نے یہ منصوبے ایسے دستخط کئے تھے، جیسے آخری وقت میں تربوز بیچنے والے 300 کا تربوز، 30 روپے میں بیچنے کا لُوٹ سیل لگا لیتے ہیں، اور خریدنے والے کو گھر پہنچنے پر پتہ چلتا ہے، کہ وہ تو تربوز کےنام پرگلا سڑا حلوہ لے آیا ہے

ھئی گوبر کو ساگ کہنے والے ذہنی معذور پٹواری

واہ جی واہ -- نالائقی منہ پر کالکھ بن کر چمکنے کے بعد عمران مداری اب اپنے باندروں کو نئی ٹپوسیاں مارنے کو کیہ رہا ہے --- نچو باندریو نچو

Yeah this is a complicated issue. Chinese are notorious worldwide about the way they conduct business globally. Initially, I think, Imran government was a little suspicious about CPEC agreements and the terms thereof, later on the projects keep procceding somehow. CPEC agreements and the terms thereof should be made public.

واہ ڑے ماما تُم بھی براؤن بٹن ہو گیا ہے۔ لگتا ہے تھوڑی جیب ڈھیلی کی ہے۔ خیر۔ کہا ہے کھاؤ سونے کا نوالہ اور دیکھو مگرمچ کی نگاہ سے۔ ھم آج بھی پتھر کھا رہے ہیں اور ایک آنکھ سے کانے ہیں۔

سی پیک کے خلاف بولو گے تو لانے والے ایک ہی بوٹ کی ضرب سے واپس بھیج دیں گے، دھیان سے بولو دھیان سے

This gift has bankrupted Pakistan already Khotay Patwari

Resilient

Minister (2k+ posts)
Aap kee baat mai koi Logic nahee aap kee nalaik leader kee tara

Industry Zone ban chukay hai. my friend bought land there.
Now China say industry transfer honi hai

It will take time yeah koi M2 motorway kaa Corrupt Contract nahee hai. Jis say nooray kay London flat banay thaay.

Yeah industrialization hai China is not eager to transfer industry so early cauze electricity is expensive. they are thinking its bit early.

کون سا انڈسٹریل زون اس نالائق نے 2018 کے بعد شروع کیا ہے ؟؟ نام بتائیے

Resilient

Minister (2k+ posts)

Wake Up Pakistan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Wise-brain

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
اوے تم باندر کسی کاؤنٹر ارگمنٹ کو سمجھنے کے قابل بھی ہو جاہلو ؟؟؟ اسی سی پیک میں نو سپیشل اکنامک زون بھی لگنے تھے - جب ایک غدار یہودی کی اولاد ہم پر مسلط کر دیا گیا - جو پچھلے تین سالوں سے کسی گہرے منصوبے کے تحت اس ماں دھرتی کو تہس نہس کرنے لگا ہوا ہے

کسی ایک انڈسٹریل زون میں کوئی ایک بڑی انڈسٹری اس حرامی نے لگنے دی ہے تو مجھے اس کا نام بتا بے شرم انسان

Just tell us , how much profit orange line train has generated so far??? That’s only one project which is going on loss !!! Just to eat commission sharifs did a lot of these kind of projects !!! They don’t have mercy on the poor country and its poor people !!!

Pakistan Space Agency

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
This gift has bankrupted Pakistan already ...
So why are the Shaikh Chillis doubling down on CPEC?

Kam az kam thora soch samaj kar bongi mara karo.

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

That's why the title says
سی پیک نگل سکتے ہیں نہ اگل سکتے ہیں کھوتے

RajaRawal111

u r funny guy. I told you my friend bought land in industrial zone. r u sleeping
I asked you to give me the doc or any news link which says only China can set up the Industry in Economic Zones - because that was your reply. This is what you wrote

Yeah industrialization hai China is not eager to transfer industry so early cauze electricity is expensive. they are thinking its bit early.

arifkarim

I asked you to give me the doc or any news link which says only China can set up the Industry in Economic Zones - because that was your reply. This is what you wrote

So electricity installed by Chinese is expensive? Then why did they (Chinese) install it in the first place Khotay? How was Pakistan gonna pay back such expensive electricity when no foreign investor invests in such expensive electricity, not even Chinese Harami Kuttay?
Did your KHOTA Biryani leader think about that?

RajaRawal111

They are lost now, they dont know where to go and where not to. These little puffs of air are not coming out just to mend the relations with IMF and west. After getting a22 kicked from west they will again start praising CPEC.
Just wait and watch. This pendulum swings in a matter of days.

RajaRawal111

Just tell us , how much profit orange line train has generated so far??? That’s only one project which is going on loss !!! Just to eat commission sharifs did a lot of these kind of projects !!! They don’t have mercy on the poor country and its poor people !!!
If you have any vision then you will realize Govt sets up the public transports not to make the profits. It is set up to revitalize the economy of the metropolitan areas of the country. And to take the loads off from the roads for the environment and optimizing man-hours.
The answer will come if you do a little research and find out what is the percentage of the profit-making public transport system versus subsidized systems. If you failed I will help you find this info.
Here are couple of good articles you can read and understand the concept mass transits systems. Then you will also stop asking why even BRT is turning to be a white elephant.

RajaRawal111

So electricity installed by Chinese is expensive? Then why did they (Chinese) install it in the first place Khotay? How was Pakistan gonna pay back such expensive electricity when no foreign investor invests in such expensive electricity, not even Chinese Harami Kuttay?
Did your KHOTA Biryani leader think about that?
Putwari Arif Kareem.
I was talking to Jahil Okara and few days ago and gave him a Napra report from 2015 showing that the capacity charges of RLNG plants were rightly calculated.
Donkey IK is selling electricity at a rate twice more than the due payments of RLNG plants. These plants are still making profit if they run them as planned.
I can search that up for you as well if you need.

RajaRawal111

If you fail to grasp my point then its not my job to teach you! You claimed referencing a study done by two people trying to prove your point. The facts here still go against you and you totally fail to see them.

When you mention direction? which direction? Have you ever worked in any capacity in a government planning division? Your opinions have NO value if you cannot produce facts.

Again using foul language only makes your argument weak. If you had facts behind it, you wouldn't have to ?
Yar you people are always hell bound to win the discussion table and totally ignore the reality. The matter of fact is that Economic Zones were set up to develop the Industry that was going to consume this Energy. Which your Ghadaar IK hit the day he took the oath by throwing venom on CPEC

Pakistan rethinks its role in Xi’s Belt and Road plan

And on a personal note, you have to give me some leverage on what I go through here every day. Any new person who talks seems like an abuser to me. It takes time for me to realize the tone of the opponent.

AbbuJee

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Yar you people are always hell bound to win the discussion table and totally ignore the reality. The matter of fact is that Economic Zones were set up to develop the Industry that was going to consume this Energy. Which your Ghadaar IK hit the day he took the oath by throwing venom on CPEC

Pakistan rethinks its role in Xi’s Belt and Road plan

And on a personal note, you have to give me some leverage on what I go through here every day. Any new person who talks seems like an abuser to me. It takes time for me to realize the tone of the opponent.

My problem is that your motive seems to single out one while ignoring the shit all other left behind.

All the weird contracts for CPEC that were done were also from previous govts, if you point those out as well then I wont have any problem but if you single out one of them then yes, it reitrated your motive is "selective criticism"