کیا آپ بھی پاکستان میں صدارتی نظام چاہتے ہیں؟شہری کا وزیراعظم سے سوال

knowledge88

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
You are patwari, what diffrence it makes to you. You going to do opposite what he says. what he says makes no difference to you patwaris, you carry on lying, making fake threads, eating haram until you get caught.
No I am not a Patwari. In my opinion both Imran Khan and Nawaz Shareef are donkeys but you are a stinking youthia.
حقیقت میں تو عمران خان کا ایک گندا کتا ہے

Faraqlit

Senator (1k+ posts)
Ap ki convicted baji ko bana daytay hain.

She has much better education, struggle from grassroot and not as nepotism, and overall profile as philanthropist.

IF Khan is donkey, then mariam is a bitch or kutee. Noora is a Harami Kuta.

9747-AC21-6-ACD-4292-8-DA9-E05-B70-FB8246.jpg

Complete Sense

Minister (2k+ posts)
When asked if IK wants presidential system, the way IK smiled mean that he has some plan to introduce presidential system. I am watching IK for more than 30 years, IK problem is he cannot hide the truth and he smiles, when he smiles it means presidential system will come. Ofvurse he will never announce it here, after all he is also a politician.

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
And the answer ?

This forums Admin is so desperate to save the his image which he is trying to develop around his Fake GDP. Tribune just posted a news which states that Banks have been instructed to look into the Financial Situation of GOP before issuing it more loans. Make sure it does not default as there is no mor Sovereign Guaranties.
Imrani Moderator deleted it twice and now I am not able to post any more thread.

shayyman

Voter (50+ posts)
IK will prove all his critics frustratingly wrong as he has always in past who used to say he cannot become cricketer, win world cup, make a charity-run cancer hospital, run a university, make a political party, or come in power. Know that when the criticism is at the peak against him, then his success is around the corner.

ahameed

I think he didn’t answer any question to the point and told the same old stories but I do want to know if he said he wanted to be president
صدارتی نظام کے متعلق اس نے کہا ھے کہ اپوزیشن کے پاس جی ڈی پی کے فگرز کے بعد بولنے کے لئے کچھ نئیں بچا اس لئے توجہ ہٹانے کے لئے ایسے ایشوز لائے جاتے ہیں

آپ کو کس سوال کا جواب نہیں ملا؟؟؟

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
IMRAN KHAN WELL DONE NICE SPEECH AND EXPLANATION ABOUT THE CURRENT POSITION OF THE ECONOMY. I HAD SAID LAST YEAR THAT THE COUNTRY IS ON THE RIGHT TRACK NOW, FACTS AND FIGURES OF THE ECONOMY PROVE IT BUT THE MAFIAS AND CORRUPT POLITICIANS LIKE TO SAVE THEIR POSITION WILL SAY ANYTHING NEGATIVE TO UNDERMINE THE PTI GOVT. THE PRESENT SYSTEM IS NOT FULLY COOPERATING WITH PTI, I KNOW IK WANTS TO DO A LOT FOR THIS NATION BUT HAVE PROBLEMS WITHIN THE PARTY AND ITS ALLIES THAT'S WHY I GAVE MY PERSONAL OPINION FOR THE PRESIDENTIAL SYSTEM SO HE CAN DO WITHOUT PROBLEMS ALTHOUGH THERE IS ALSO LIMIT IN PRESIDENTIAL SYSTEM BUT STILL BETTER THAN THIS ONE TO CONTROL MAFIAS, CORRUPTION ETC. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE THESE CORRUPT POLITICIANS MET THE POOR PEOPLE OR GONE TO BUY GROCERIES WHICH THEY ARE CRYING ABOUT INFLATION AND POOR PEOPLE? MIAN NS, ASIF ZARDARI, MIAN SHAHBAZ SHARIF AND MAULANA FAZLUR REHMAN ARE THE BLOODSUCKERS OF PAKISTAN'S POOR PEOPLE BUT LOOK HOW THEY WALK WITH OPEN CHESTS AND LAUGH AROUND, JUST SHAMELESS.
THERE ARE SOME DIFFICULTIES IN BRINGING THE DEMOCRATIC PRESIDENTIAL SYSTEM BUT IT'S NOT IMPOSSIBLE I DON'T MEAN A MILITARY PRESIDENT. WHAT ABOUT THE18TH AMENDMENT TO THE CONSTITUTION?
THERE IS CAPACITY IN THE COUNTRY TO COLLECT RS.10,000 BILLION TAXES IF FBR AND OTHER INSTITUTIONS WORK HONESTLY, DOCUMENT THEM, AND ALSO THROUGH AN AUTOMATION SYSTEM. I HAD GIVEN SUGGESTIONS IN THE PAST JUST WATCH HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE BUYING IN THE MARKETS AND FOOD STREETS, HOW MANY ARE PAYING GST?
TO ME IMRAN KHAN IS DOING A BETTER JOB NOW AND DESERVES TO REMAIN FOR ANOTHER TERM WHETHER UNDER THIS SYSTEM OR PRESIDENTIAL.

Last edited:

Shazi ji

This forums Admin is so desperate to save the his image which he is trying to develop around his Fake GDP. Tribune just posted a news which states that Banks have been instructed to look into the Financial Situation of GOP before issuing it more loans. Make sure it does not default as there is no mor Sovereign Guaranties.
Imrani Moderator deleted it twice and now I am not able to post any more thread.

This got to be stopped as not fair on members