میں نے نام بدل لیا تو وزیراعظم کو بھی خودکشی کرنی پڑ جائے گی۔ عطا تارڑ

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
No not all Pakistanis, this was the only bunch of some selected people who were trained to speak their master's mind. Other wise in same PML"N" there are people like Malik Ahmad Khan, very honest and never making excuses, great gentle man. We have IK he has dine what he said and his associates who have come from other parties are adopting these good habits , and the ones who were with him like Asad Umar, Murad Saeed, Ali Muhammad etc.etc its a big list they are all honest.
Shida Tulley, firdous ashiq awan, the con man baber awan, faroogh Naseem, Gundapouri and many others PTI leaders belong to some other planet. The Lota chuhdri fawad, bara Chor of punjab chuhdri pervaiz ellahi and his son, they are not Pakistani but descended from another planet one night in to Bani Gala place.

Continue to suck what you know better but don't tell me the PMLN and their members are the only criminals in Pakistani politics. PTI has also proven that they are a good competitor of opposition grabbing lotas and offering favors.And can not be behind its rivals.

Last edited:

HSiddiqui

Shida Tulley, firdous ashiq awan, the con man baber awan, faroogh Naseem, Gundapouri and many others PTI leaders belong to some other planet. The Lota chuhdri fawad, bara Chor of punjab chuhdri pervaiz ellahi and his son, they are not Pakistani but descended from another planet one night in to Bani Gala place.

Continue to suck what you know better but don't tell me the PMLN and their members are the only criminals in Pakistani politics. PTI has also proven that they are a good competitor of opposition grabbing lotas and offering favors.And can not be behind its rivals.
My friend this is the PML"N" problem they think the wrong is not wrong if some one else has also done it. And they prove they are full of crap, they cannot be the leaders, because they cannot show any constructive path to Pakistanis.

Siberite

My friend this is the PML"N" problem they think the wrong is not wrong if some one else has also done it. And they prove they are full of crap, they cannot be the leaders, because they cannot show any constructive path to Pakistanis.
LOL. So, shida Tilly is all kosher when in PTI? MQM got some decent people who always help boot selection? Firdous Ashiq Haiwaan has beautiful tongue, prior to being PPP filth bridage. You will flee or stand to defend them?

HSiddiqui

LOL. So, shida Tilly is all kosher when in PTI? MQM got some decent people who always help boot selection? Firdous Ashiq Haiwaan has beautiful tongue, prior to being PPP filth bridage. You will flee or stand to defend them?
You are a good supporter and convert of PML"N", who doesn't believe in one bird in hand is better than many in the bush.
I will try once again to tell you this brother, I will not argue that there are many or every one you named is involved in whatever you have said. But the accountability started when PTI came in existence, and the immediate group/gang/party and their corrupt people found involved in corruption is PML"N", because it was a handing over from PML"N" and taking over by PTI, so the questions of missing wealth is asked from the NAwaz and his stooges, which either they do not understand due to their mental capabilities or are trying to dodge the system, and instead of giving their explanations , proofs , trail to get rid of this humiliation in the world, they just keep saying if I did so what ? that X , Y , Z also have done wrong, and they do not realize saying this is actually admitting the crime. And rest assure it is first caught first punished basis, and every one will go through the process, but it will go one by one, it cannot be haphazardly started for all at the same time.

Siberite

You are a good supporter and convert of PML"N", who doesn't believe in one bird in hand is better than many in the bush.
I will try once again to tell you this brother, I will not argue that there are many or every one you named is involved in whatever you have said. But the accountability started when PTI came in existence, and the immediate group/gang/party and their corrupt people found involved in corruption is PML"N", because it was a handing over from PML"N" and taking over by PTI, so the questions of missing wealth is asked from the NAwaz and his stooges, which either they do not understand due to their mental capabilities or are trying to dodge the system, and instead of giving their explanations , proofs , trail to get rid of this humiliation in the world, they just keep saying if I did so what ? that X , Y , Z also have done wrong, and they do not realize saying this is actually admitting the crime. And rest assure it is first caught first punished basis, and every one will go through the process, but it will go one by one, it cannot be haphazardly started for all at the same time.
Your red line color font can only make PTI supporter fool. I will must admire you on your lie and naming me the PMLN supporter. You guys are real fools only trying to become smart. It is a good defense to attack your opponent and malign them by either name calling or fabricating stories about them.

Now, lets get to the bottom of your Dudley post. So, these people , the corrupt people who are now in PTI are all baptized . Right ? As soon as they enter the party, they no longer thugs, corrupts, Bara Chors ,Haramis. But are nice and decent people like the Boots lickers MQM and its ruminants.

None of the above is pertaining to what I ever said here. Stop making up the stories as you go. This current Mama , Chacha accountability is a blot on the name of transparency and fairness. It only decertify the whole process of any justice and fairness. It only embolds the corrupts and give them an excuse and it is used for the political point scoring and nothing more. Try to get your acts together and start a fair process where across the board accountability is done and recognized to give this process any credibility. And stop making poo with colors, it looks bad when it leaks.

HSiddiqui

Your red line color font can only make PTI supporter fool. I will must admire you on your lie and naming me the PMLN supporter. You guys are real fools only trying to become smart. It is a good defense to attack your opponent and malign them by either name calling or fabricating stories about them.

Now, lets get to the bottom of your Dudley post. So, these people , the corrupt people who are now in PTI are all baptized . Right ? As soon as they enter the party, they no longer thugs, corrupts, Bara Chors ,Haramis. But are nice and decent people like the Boots lickers MQM and its ruminants.

None of the above is pertaining to what I ever said here. Stop making up the stories as you go. This current Mama , Chacha accountability is a blot on the name of transparency and fairness. It only decertify the whole process of any justice and fairness. It only embolds the corrupts and give them an excuse and it is used for the political point scoring and nothing more. Try to get your acts together and start a fair process where across the board accountability is done and recognized to give this process any credibility. And stop making poo with colors, it looks bad when it leaks.
I read you replies and have come to the conclusion that it is useless to talk to you further. So take care.