عمران نےجو بویاوہی کاٹ رہے ہیں،اب سڑکوں پرعوام کی عدالتیں لگیں گی،خواجہ سعد

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
How is that relevant to what I said? ? Does it show that Imran Khan went out on a long march or a dharna or protest before knocking at the legal doors?
Do you understand a leader only has to order ? Do you have any doubts after watching the clip that he didn't condemn it ? What else he could have done when the current president of Pakistan was telling him how the people vandalized the PAK TV facilities ?
Sorry man , your Main Na Manno will never stop no matter what evidence has been given to you.

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Do you understand a leader only has to order ? Do you have any doubts after watching the clip that he didn't condemn it ? What else he could have done when the current president of Pakistan was telling him how the people vandalized the PAK TV facilities ?
Sorry man , your Main Na Manno will never stop no matter what evidence has been given to you.

You don't even understand the essence of what I said, so I don't blame you.

I didn't talk about what happens after/during a protest/march/dharna, but talked about starting a protest without taking the legal route first and only go for a protest after not getting justice through legal means. Once a protest starts there are plenty of things that you can agree/disagree that it should/shouldn't have happened/done by the protesters. But there is still a huge difference between those who protest without giving any respect/importance to the law and those who protest after getting a knock on every legal door but got rejected.

Siberite

You don't even understand the essence of what I said, so I don't blame you.

I didn't talk about what happens after/during a protest/march/dharna, but talked about starting a protest without taking the legal route first and only go for a protest after not getting justice through legal means. Once a protest starts there are plenty of things that you can agree/disagree that it should/shouldn't have happened/done by the protesters. But there is still a huge difference between those who protest without giving any respect/importance to the law and those who protest after getting a knock on every legal door but got rejected.
I don't think you understand what is being talked about here on this clip. It doesn't matter where any legal venues were seek or not. Here , it is a simple conversation between IK and Arif Alvi . Arif alvi is telling him that a gang attacked the PTV and broadcast of PTV was halted. IK says " Acha hai, Acha hai"

What you think his response should have been ?

So, lets not make him an angle and praise him from both side of your mouth.

miafridi

I don't think you understand what is being talked about here on this clip. It doesn't matter where any legal venues were seek or not. Here , it is a simple conversation between IK and Arif Alvi . Arif alvi is telling him that a gang attacked the PTV and broadcast of PTV was halted. IK says " Acha hai, Acha hai"

What you think his response should have been ?

So, lets not make him an angle and praise him from both side of your mouth.

Are you really that dumb or just playing as one? Your clip is not relevant at all to what I Said about IK taking the route of dharna/protest before taking the legal route. What happens during a protest/dharna is a different thing and can be discussed separately, where a clip like the one you presented might not be the only illegal thing that you would disagree with but there might be dozens of such incidents. And me or anyone else agreeing/disagreeing with those incidents is a different topic.

Shazi ji

Jo karnani nay garage mai boya woh tou abhe tak nahe kata

Chal jhootay makkar munafiqo.

Imran Khan never took such route before knocking at the legal doors, but you being corrupt hypocrites will side with every illegal thing/people if it's against IK.

Acha Hai Acha Hai​

If wishes were horses, Beggars will Ride them!!!

How is that relevant to what I said? ? Does it show that Imran Khan went out on a long march or a dharna or protest before knocking at the legal doors?

As per sana bucha, sindhi pushtun baloch are slaves but only punjab and punjabi leader is resilient. Punjabi fouj aur bearucracy ki madad se punjabi leader phir ayega. Mubarak ho.

Who gives a flying f#@k what this worthless irrelevant pathetic corrupt lohay ka chola has to say.
https://twitter.com/x/status/1451565704105185282

Siberite

Are you really that dumb or just playing as one? Your clip is not relevant at all to what I Said about IK taking the route of dharna/protest before taking the legal route. What happens during a protest/dharna is a different thing and can be discussed separately, where a clip like the one you presented might not be the only illegal thing that you would disagree with but there might be dozens of such incidents. And me or anyone else agreeing/disagreeing with those incidents is a different topic.
I asked you the simple question. What should have been the response of IK, a leader of Pakistani politics ?
Now, you are trying everything in the world to justify your reasoning without answering the relevant question, dancing around the topic.

Last edited:

Siberite

As per sana bucha, sindhi pushtun baloch are slaves but only punjab and punjabi leader is resilient. Punjabi fouj aur bearucracy ki madad se punjabi leader phir ayega. Mubarak ho.
Get Burnol..... By the way , I am dead against ethnicity

Champion 01

Yeh naiwala zamanat par hai aur naach aisey raha hai jaisey iss ki maa ki baraat aaney wali hai ??
چندا، ایسے پلیت لوگوں کی ماں کی بارات نہی آتی، اس قسم کے لوگ بغیر بارات کے ہی پیدا ہو جاتے ہیں۔

miafridi

I asked you the simple question. What should have been the response of IK, a leader of Pakistani politics ?
Now, you are trying everything in the world to justify your reasoning without answering the relevant question.

Who are you? Kindly reveal your identity to me, we can probably share our WhatsApp to discuss all the worldly matters as per your liking. Other than that you can't force/expect others to take even a minute out of their lives to answer something for some random nobody's satisfaction, unless he/she has the time to waste on some nobody explaining things for him.