Aapas Ki Baat - 12th July 2011 - Discussion On Altaf Hussain's Statmenrt & Core Commander Meeting &

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
Ofcourse Sethi, the pro-American and third class guy would be defending Hussain Haqqani. Right now Army is highly supporting PPP and totally working against the interests of Pakistan. People are thinking only Zardari, Rehman Malik are US agents .... NO.... the biggest US agent we have right now is Kayani.... we need to get rid of him asap.... this is why he was given extension. He will make sure PPP wins again, in the next election. That will be disastrous.

It is so interesting whenever one watches Najam Sethi's program it seems like:
1- PPP is the best government we can have. Zardari is great just MAJBOOR.
2- We cannot survive without America
3- Our Army is great and working for the interests of Pakistan.
4- Imran Khan is an idiot and stupid guy and should never get a chance to form his government.
5- US is not behind the terrorism in Pakistan.
6- CIA is Pakistan's best friend and AlQaeda is not used as a tool by CIA.
7- US didn't start this war to acquire warm routes and access to all the wealth in the countries around including Central Asia.

All this is becoz Najam Sethi is the second biggest as*h*le in Pakistani media, the first being Nusrat Javed. Najam Sethi is the biggest supporter of status quo, on media coz he has been a part of that all his life. He is smarter than Nusrat Javed coz Najam Sethi tries to keep his independence apparently (i.e. most of the viewers think he is independent - coz most of our viewers, unfortunately don't have a well formed political sense) but Nusrat Javed doesn't know how to even keep apparent independence. He clearly appears to be a Zardari controlled fido (in case some people are unaware what i mean by fido, see this link: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Why_is_Fi...in_reality_no_one_really_names_their_dog_Fido)

As far as Karachi's separation is concerned, that was initially planned by US in early 90's. US backed MQM for that for a long time. But MQM has some good nationalistic elements as well (I hope) who have not let that happen otherwise Altaf Hussain would have done it asap (since he works for UK and US anyway). Now, US is looking more at Gawadar for that purpose. I hope all the people of Karachi forget their differences and be united to keep Karachi intact and as a part of Sindh. Having it as a federal territory is fine but why to even do that.

Good point Najam Sethi about the mahajir...that's not an ethnicity.....just PAKISTANI...

Oh bhai Sethi sahib, BERLIN is capital of Geremany not Bonn. Bonn was capital of West Germany. In 1990 when Germany got united the capital became Berlin.

I agree with Najam Sethi if he means defiance means a war...we can't enter into a war with USA - we just are tooooo small and in shabby condition but actually defiance means opposition and we can do that and we should do that. We should give them other options....

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
It is not Najam sethi who speaks,,,,,,,, these are dollars that make him twist his views like this. He is definitely an American agent ..

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
It is not Najam sethi who speaks,,,,,,,, these are dollars that make him twist his views like this. He is definitely an American agent ..

Hi Anyie1, actually he is not an american agent....he is a lakshmi pujari. He is an example in journalism of Pakistan who has always been bought with money but his price is high and he is not that easy to fetch i.e. he decides well on with whom to go. So you will see him in laps of different people/groups at different timing.... he has spent a lot of time with PPP and still supports them but recently has got a lot of money from PML(N) as well.....As far as foreign powers are concerned, right now its USA, tomorrow it could be Israel, or India or whoever would give more lakshmi

nsbabar

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
yaar najam saithi pakistni army ko aur pakistan ko na jaanay kia samjhta hai.yeh sala aaj jo kuchh be hai issi pakistan ki waja se hai namak haraam aur iss se ziyaada mujhay ghusa aata hai iss muneeb pe jo young aur educated hotay howay iss corupt kay peechhay laga howa hai.boots on ground ? yeh mat bhoolo sethi sab kay pakistani army kay boots american se baray haine agar unhoon ne jurat ki tou unn kay bootoon ka haar bana kay unn kay aur tumhay galay meine daal de gi pakistani armay.we are atomic power we have the best meisal technoligy we are the world 3rd bigesst army in the world.tv pe baith kar iss tarah ki daranay wali baitne karnay se pehlay yeh be yaad rakhna .bloody american office boy.pakistan zindabad pakistan army zindaba IMRAN KHAN WE LOVE YOU !!!

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Lolzzzzzzzz, our friends love to live in dream world........not ready to face cruel facts............What Shetty has said, would it be possible to talk on those issues, no way to talk on reality...............Any ways......he is talking and ending up closely with facts.........

desicad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
yaar najam saithi pakistni army ko aur pakistan ko na jaanay kia samjhta hai.yeh sala aaj jo kuchh be hai issi pakistan ki waja se hai namak haraam aur iss se ziyaada mujhay ghusa aata hai iss muneeb pe jo young aur educated hotay howay iss corupt kay peechhay laga howa hai.boots on ground ? yeh mat bhoolo sethi sab kay pakistani army kay boots american se baray haine agar unhoon ne jurat ki tou unn kay bootoon ka haar bana kay unn kay aur tumhay galay meine daal de gi pakistani armay.we are atomic power we have the best meisal technoligy we are the world 3rd bigesst army in the world.tv pe baith kar iss tarah ki daranay wali baitne karnay se pehlay yeh be yaad rakhna .bloody american office boy.pakistan zindabad pakistan army zindaba IMRAN KHAN WE LOVE YOU !!!
...................(hmm) (hmm)................

Jodhra

Citizen
I don't somehow understand why these allegations of Najam being a paid agent are circulated...... I find his analysis the most accurate and it has been proven time and again.... . . Over the allegation that he keeps switching sides,I'll only add that he is an analyst and not the policy maker....You give him a situation and he'll provide an accurate analysis... plain and simple... One thing is sure that his program doesn't sound as if its being conducted in a fish market where all the fishmongers are trying to hardsell their rotten fish......