An open letter to Altaf Bhai (from a pen of Urdu speaker)

CA 5 O

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: An open letter to Altaf Bhai (from a pen of Urdu speaker) Dont merge plz

And this is the exact childish mentality of PTI'ians because of which PTI and Imran Khan lost.

What a schoolboy argument: Tum banday lay ao. Main banay lata hoon. Time set karo.

Dude, this is real world. Not high school. Not internet. Get real.

The best way forward for 'internet-jihadis' like you is to grow up and politically mature and then you might have a fighting chance next time around in general elections.

Listen terrorists sympathizer, You are the one who started the childish idiotic behaviour with your stupid statement in that post of yours. Meri puri statement ko ghor se perho, yeh response tumhari bakwaas ke jawaab mein tha.

Secondly, tum banday lay aao mein koi nahin laao gaa, akela hon gaa. Matlab, humein darr nahin kisi cheez ka especially tafu dehshat gard ka. Woh chup chup ker waar kerne waala hijra hai jo massom logon ki zindagiyon se khel raha hai. Khud samney kyon nahin aata.

Internet aik majboori hai information ke liye. Jab kisi ko jaantey naa ho us ke barey mein "internet-jihaadi" waale alfaaz istemaal kerne se pehle soch lo ke is website per sirf doctors, engineers, accountants hi nahin aatey.

Aur laan@t bhejta hoon mein terrorism aur corruption ki political maturity per. Yeh qaum ka ghussa hai jo woh iss waqt control ker ke bethi hai. IK ka shukriya adaa kero jisne sab control ker ke rakha hua hai, magar kab tak.

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Altaf Hussain gives threats on the record. Go do what you can do to him. Try your best.

You however, are hiding behind anonymity. I wish you had the courage to stand up and say what you have said on the record without anonymity.

Just sayin'

Moron, keep quite.

nvra911

MPA (400+ posts)

...IK ka shukriya adaa kero jisne sab control ker ke rakha hua hai, magar kab tak...

Lol. I wish this was true. I just think he is ashamed that his lofty overconfident statements were proven wrong and he is hiding away, sulking somewhere.

I mean where is his sportsmanship? Even India, who is our 'enemy', has congratulated the election winner. Imran Khan is nowhere to be found.

***** hai aisay control per. I wish Imran Khan comes out in public and admits he has lost and that he has been proven wrong and he will try his best next time. That's all.

Last edited:

nvra911

MPA (400+ posts)

...blah blah blah...

By the way, explain something to me dude.

I think Cheif Justice of Pakistan, Izzat Ma'ab Sir Lord the Great Ifthikhar Ch. is more patriotic than you and me.

Why the hell, then, is he not taking a suo motto notice over the great criminal Altaf Hussain?!?!?!?!?

I don't get it.

Either Cheif Justice is the biggest coward or you are wrong. There is no other answer to this logic.

Explain this to me please.

CA 5 O

Senator (1k+ posts)

By the way, explain something to me dude.

I think Cheif Justice of Pakistan, Izzat Ma'ab Sir Lord the Great Ifthikhar Ch. is more patriotic than you and me.

Why the hell, then, is he not taking a suo motto notice over the great criminal Altaf Hussain?!?!?!?!?

I don't get it.

Either Cheif Justice is the biggest coward or you are wrong. There is no other answer to this logic.

Explain this to me please.

Now where the heck did you see me support CJ?? I have never said a word for or against him. Ask someone who supports him.

CA 5 O

Senator (1k+ posts)

Lol. I wish this was true. I just think he is ashamed that his lofty overconfident statements were proven wrong and he is hiding away, sulking somewhere.

I mean where is his sportsmanship? Even India, who is our 'enemy', has congratulated the election winner. Imran Khan is nowhere to be found.

***** hai aisay control per. I wish Imran Khan comes out in public and admits he has lost and that he has been proven wrong and he will try his best next time. That's all.

Over confidence??? Seems like you have never been in a professional or semi professional sport or even in a competitive work environment. Never mind that, have you ever heard of Yaqeen-e-Mohkam?

And you are far behind in the news. His video came out a couple of days ago. Also, India congratulated g@njoo for his faithfulness. Remember the list he handed over to gujjral.

L@nat hai aisi hakumat per jo be-imaani ki bunyaad per rakhi gayee ho aur l@nat hai aise jaahil supporters per jo aik ghaddar aur corrupt family enterprise ko support karte hain.

nvra911

MPA (400+ posts)

Over confidence??? Seems like you have never been in a professional or semi professional sport or even in a competitive work environment. Never mind that, have you ever heard of Yaqeen-e-Mohkam?

And you are far behind in the news. His video came out a couple of days ago. Also, India congratulated g@njoo for his faithfulness. Remember the list he handed over to gujjral.

L@nat hai aisi hakumat per jo be-imaani ki bunyaad per rakhi gayee ho aur l@nat hai aise jaahil supporters per jo aik ghaddar aur corrupt family enterprise ko support karte hain.

Dude,

Don't get me wrong. I genuinely hate the fact that since coming in power in late 80s, Sharif family's assets have grown tenfold or even more. They are corrupt as hell. And so are the leaders of PPP. Or anyone in Pakistan for that matter who's a who's who of Pak politics.

But,

my point is that PTI is no better. I am fed-up of Imran Khan's lofty, overconfident, idealistic nonsense. He is not in touch with the lowest strata of Pakistan. He acts and plans like everything is a game of cricket or a game of flirting with women. Imran Khan's only good for being idolised by naive youth and knicker-moistening women. I bought into his farce too - from 2011 onwards. I thought he'd come in power in May 2013.

But, he didn't. And now I know why. He created a 'cool' illusion for the naive kids from 2011 to 2013 while the mainstream parties, specially N-League, did what really mattered.

I was heart-broken too at Imran Khan's loss. But it was a well deserved loss. I hate it that none of the internet-jihadis or Imran Khan himself is admitting their loss. Rather they are still pointing fingers at others. What kind of lousy denial is that. IK is still on about writing 'white papers on rigging' as if this is some MIT or Harvard research thesis project.

Enough of this out of touch with reality nonsense. PTI'ians and Imran Khan need to mature up and be realistic. Which I think won't ever happen. They're both a much-a-do-about-nothing hype and nothing more. I realised that on 12th May 2013.

Sad.

Last edited:

CA 5 O

Senator (1k+ posts)

Dude,

Don't get me wrong. I genuinely hate the fact that since coming in power in late 80s, Sharif family's assets have grown tenfold or even more. They are corrupt as hell. And so are the leaders of PPP. Or anyone in Pakistan for that matter who's a who's who of Pak politics.

But,

my point is that PTI is no better. I am fed-up of Imran Khan's lofty, overconfident, idealistic nonsense. He is not in touch with the lowest strata of Pakistan. He acts and plans like everything is a game of cricket or a game of flirting with women. Imran Khan's only good for being idolised by naive youth and knicker-moistening women. I bought into his farce too - from 2011 onwards. I thought he'd come in power in May 2013.

But, he didn't. And now I know why. He created a 'cool' illusion for the naive kids from 2011 to 2013 while the mainstream parties, specially N-League, did what really mattered.

I was heart-broken too at Imran Khan's loss. But it was a well deserved loss. I hate it that none of the internet-jihadis or Imran Khan himself is admitting their loss. Rather they are still pointing fingers at others. What kind of lousy denial is that. IK is still on about writing 'white papers on rigging' as if this is some MIT or Harvard research thesis project.

Enough of this out of touch with reality nonsense. PTI'ians and Imran Khan need to mature up and be realistic. Which I think won't ever happen. They're both a much-a-do-about-nothing hype and nothing more. I realised that on 12th May 2013.

Sad.

nvra911

MPA (400+ posts)

Okay, I wave white flag.

Imran Khan and PTI are the greatest. The whole world and Pakistani people are against them. PTI'ians and IK are they cleanest purest people in the world.