Appeal from overseas Pakistanis...DONT SEND MONEY TO PAKISTAN...

code_decode

Senator (1k+ posts)
12249638_921466934602259_8858862473233862327_n.jpg

Malik495

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Bijli Gas aur pani ka bill bhi na dain? jin ki families pakistan men rahti hen wo kisi se udhar le kr zindagi guzarain aur kahain k janab hamaray bachay bahir kamanay gaye thay lakin ab wo pakistan paisay nahi bhaij rahay so khuda ka wasta saadi madad kro.. what a nonsense thought it is.

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
you cant post anti pakistan post on this forum, this forum is neutral, admin plz merge this post with any anti pakistan post.

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I can SEE, I can UNDERSTAND and I can FEEL your HURT in every single word. Yes, I SHARE your sentiments. We feel BETRAYED and we feel LET DOWN by everybody.

IMRANKHAN1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Code decode bhai. Take it easy. We are not supposed to punish needy peoples just because of few evil and corrupt leaders. In Sha Allah days will change, may be not in our live but later. Loosing hope is sin. Look at IK, he is too good for Pakistan but still fighting alone against 90% of corrupt Pakistanis. Pray two nifal and make dua for all of us. TC

Bawa

اس سے بڑی چول کسی نے آج تک نہیں دیکھی ہوگی

کیا اس چول کے پیچھے لگ کر بیرون ملک پاکستانی اپنے گھر والوں کو بھوکے مار دیں؟

پہلے بھی ایک چول خان نیازی نے ہنڈی کے ذریعے پیسے بھیجنے والی چول ماری تھی

8-23-2014_26776_1.gif

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I want to vote in coming elections but yeh hramkhore PMLN
mujhay vote ka haq bhi nahin detay!!...I definitely won't send any money.
That is for sure.

Pakistani1947

If somebody want to help Pakistan than invest only on Education. It should be made first priority. Education is more important than even Hospitals. Pakistan is fighting for its survival. It can survive only and only if it increases its education on emergency basis!!!

I would request overseas Pakistanis to invest only in education sector in Pakistan. If possible finance / open new schools in your village / Town city. The least help a Pakistani can do to his nation is taking responsibility to educate at least one child in pakistan.

MashraQi Larka

Minister (2k+ posts)
نا بھیجو۔۔ پاکستان تم لوگوں سے پہلے بھی تھا، اور پاکستان تم لوگوں کے بعد بھی رہے گا، اِن شاء اللہ

Raheel Ali 28

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
ڈارلنگ ایک کام کرو
یہ پیسے اپنے بھاہیوں طالبان کو بھیج دو
انکو کھو کہ آپ کے خاندان کو بم سے اڑا دیں
کیوں کہ آپ کا خاندان بھوکا مرنے سے اچھا ہے کہ بم سے مر جائے
اور ساتھ ساتھ آپ کے بھائی طالبان کی روزی روٹی کا بندوبست ہو جائیگا

Spartacus

If people will not support their family by sending money to them then who will support them .
Mr.code_decode , you are thinking only for yourself.
Please think beyond yourself.

Mita Day Apni Husti Ko , Aager Tuu Murtaba Chaheee
Kay Dana Khaak Main Mil Ker Gul e Gulzaar Hota Hay.

mercedesbenz

عوام کی جاھلیت کو ختم کرنے کا جہاد کرنے کی جدوجہد کرنی ھو گی، وہ جہاد ھے تعلیم کی اور اولاد کی پرورش کی۔جسکا فقدان ھے پاکستان میں۔

Canuck.

You are upset. We all are. Nawazistan has become a very disturbing country. But that's ok you are not going back any ways. Wasay look at your leader IK he is fighting the whole Nawazistan all alone. Take courage by looking at him.

Ahud1

ہم لوگ حکومتوں کو یا سیاسی پارٹیوں کو پیسے نہی بھیجتے
اپنے گھروں کو بھیجتے ہیں
یہ بکواس پروپوگنڈا

پاکستان سے نفرت کرنے والے ہی کر سکتے ہیں

اور ادمیں ایسے تھریڈز کو چلنے کیسے دے سکتی ہے

crankthskunk

Bijli Gas aur pani ka bill bhi na dain? jin ki families pakistan men rahti hen wo kisi se udhar le kr zindagi guzarain aur kahain k janab hamaray bachay bahir kamanay gaye thay lakin ab wo pakistan paisay nahi bhaij rahay so khuda ka wasta saadi madad kro.. what a nonsense thought it is.

Whenever you talk, you talk non-sense.

The facts are very simple; All Pakistanis know that their politicians are corrupt. So why do they elect them? Why all the criminals are fighting for the territorial gains in the Baldiati elections? Because they know this is the new way to keep control in their local areas.
This look more like "Mafia's" work than democracy. Now they are going to get their share of the loot from the bigger thieves selected as MPA and MNA.

The biggest of them all are the heads of the three big parties, namely the Gaaaaaaaaaaanj brothers, Zardari and Tafu.
Who in their right mind select leaders like these?

Now the Simple maths: Pakistani imports 45 bn - Pakistani exports 25 bn = Foreign trade gap of 20 bn -
Remittances from Pakistanis 18= 2bn dollars deficit in the current account, which is filled by begging to the donors and IMF. You can change the figures of the billions in above example but the equation is roughly the same.

How much curse Pakistanis are facing due to the loans from the IMF/World Bank. Whole Pakistan's economy is upside down due to it. New taxes, extraordinary energy prices, which are among the most expensive on the plant earth.
If there is lets say even 2 bn reduction in the remittances, what would happen? Have you ever imagine the effects on the poor of Pakistan?

In a country where Rs 40 billions budget deficit would be covered from the poor, the corrupt "cook" of Gaaaaaaaaanj brothers appointed as "president" of Pakistan for his culinary services he provided to the corrupt thugs, is spending billions to entertain himself and his extended family.

I am not even going in to the details how much is spend on the travel, health and security of the extended gaaaaaaaaaaaaanj family.
You call this democracy??????????????? Fcuk this democracy man.

Last edited: