وہ جو"کون تھا"کب اورکیسےکامپرومائزہوا؟برگیڈیرریٹائرڈظہیرالدین کامبینہ تجزیہ

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Circulating on Social Media!

Sir Col Sajjad Saleem Hussain, AOA. Hope and pray that you and all in your Family are in best of health and in fine fettle.

Sir, I first met Bajwa 43 years ago when he was cadet and I was Tipu Company Commander in PMA, Kakul, but I had nothing to do with his Course (62 LC) or him till one day the noble Gen Amin Khan Berki Marhoom phoned me up that Bajwa's dead father had been a 16 Baluchi, and he (Bajwa) would also be joining the 16 Baluchis, my home and pride of my heart.

I briefly served with Bajwa in 1981 or thereabouts when I was 2IC and he was a nondescript subaltern in 16 Baluch, till his father in law got him posted out to some NLI Unit in Northern Areas after which I kept meeting Bajwa intermittently on and off.

But on 16 October in his invitation dinner in a 16 Baluch Reunion dinner, last year (2021) sitting adjacent to him at the dinner table, I along with 10 other old 16 Baluchis, in conversation with him, got the shock of our lives to discover that not only his (Bajwa's) Pak policy, international relations, Pak- America, Pak-india, Pak- China relations, Pak stand on securing independence of Kashmir world views were in 100 percent divergence with those of his PM and official senior and boss Imran Khan but at total variance with the common popular views of an average man in the street Pakistani.

Ln short todays Bajwa is a 100 percent duplicate of RAW agent Nawaz Sharif.

How did all this come about and when?

I have no qualms in asserting that this ostensible sea change in traitor & Pak enemy Bajwa have /had absolutely nothing to do with what Imran Khan has done or failed to do in the last six months, particularly with regard to his russia, China or india policies.

I am very clear that somewhere in traitor Bajwa's career, quite possibly while undergoing the Canadian staff course in rank of major, or later while serving in rank of Brigadier as second in command of a un peace keeping force in Liberia under command of an Indian Major General, Bajwa got subverted, compromised and converted into a CIA and/or Indian mole, and their sleeping agent in Pakistan for last about at least 15 to 30 years.

There should be no doubt now at all in any Pakistanis mind that Bajwa's appointment as army chief (passed out 77th in 62 long course, 4th in line of seniority of generals for promotion to rank of army chief) about 5 and half years ago was not actually an objective decision of the then Pak PM raw agent Nawaz but a decision he was ordered to implement by his Indian master Narendar Modi, as for the Indians Bajwa having served for 3 years under an Indian general in UN force in Liberia and with the later's comprehensive dossier on the Bajwa personality and reaction/response mechanism, Bajwa was an open book and the 100 percent ideal man to have as Pak army chief in any future indo-Pak nuclear war ever hovering over the horizon in the sub-continent.

It is only in the last upheaval years from 2020 onwards, with the decisive defeat and expulsion of JewSA from Afghanistan, in tandem with the meteoric rise of highly Muslimised, patriotic, bold, self respecting, highly self confident, independent and highly charismatic Imran Khan as Prime Minister of Pakistan in the watershed years of 2019-22, that the JewSA has found it urgently requisite to activate and bring out into the open from the closet their sleeping agent and mole till recently in hibernation as the brazen JewSA's man in Islamabad (Pakistan).

Hence, most important for every Pakistani to be unequivocally clear that the present desperate Imran Khan's last ditch struggle for real genuine independence of Pakistan culminating in his call for all patriotic Pakistanis to march to our capital city Islamabad, is only minimally aimed at dislodging the incumbent foreign/JewSA imported and tout Bajwa installed government of mafia type corrupt criminal charlatans and pro-yank touts, but prominently and preeminently directed at throwing out on its ears JewSA's agent and tout traitor Bajwa from his usurped seat and superfluous appointment as army chief, from where he for last six months he is brazenly, blatantly, disgracefully and shamelessly misusing the nationally popular and beloved glorious Pakistan army and its valiant ever gallant soldiery in all ranks to pull ostensibly recalcitrant Pakistan again back into perpetual JewSAslavery as its client state, thereby converting Pakistan into a weak rump state of India, and an israeli anti-arab proxy in the middle east.

Pakistani brethren, please now recite "la illaha illalah" and shout aloud the Islamic call for prayers the "Azaan", collect as many of your kith and kin who can make this journey of the holy jihad for independence of of our beloved motherland, Jinnah's islamic independent Pakistan and head for Islamabad whichever way you can get there on 26th nov 2022 - or God forbid, die trying!

May Almighty Allah be with you and forever with our beloved Pakistan!

Brig (Retd) Syed Zaheeruddin Kadri

samisam

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
کنفرم میر جعفر نطفہ حرام در لعنت مرتد کافر خنزیر النسل قابل گردن زدنی پھانسی کی سزا کا پر فیکٹ کیس

3rd_Umpire

باجوے کو مودی کی سفارش پر نواز شریف نے آرمی چیف مقرر کیا
باجوے نے لائبریا میں یو این امن مشن میں ایک انڈین کمانڈر کے نیچے کام کیاتھا
جس کے بعد باجوے کی شخصیّت بالکل بدل گئی، اور
اُس نے بیک وقت سی آئی اے، اور انڈین را ایجنسی کے ایجنٹ کے طور پر کام کرتا رہا
Click HERE & Read FULL Story

باجوے کی کرتُوتوں کو دیکھتے ہوئے بریگیڈئر صاحب کی باتوں میں کا فی وزن دکھائی دے رہا ہے

Last edited:

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
looks liek army chief office is so farigh that they got enough time to do politics, manage property and watch nangi videos.
Bhai saab aab tareeqban har high ranking officer ka ek hi maqsad hai, maal pani banana. Yeh Army nahi rahi yeh property dealer or business empire bun gai. Which is minting trillions in rupees through its various fauji this and fauji that subsidiaries. And not to mention a lot of underhand money being made on defense contracts, border postings and pretty much bhatta khori from big businessmen. These transfers and posying are given to like minded officers who will make money for them also. And anyone who comes in their way will be pushed away or eliminated.

Only this time, they fucked with the wrong man.

This was our foolishness to think in a country where corruption has seeped into every bone of every institution that the army would remain somehow immune to it.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I really don't have much respect for people who after enjoying the full benefits of employment, retiring with full honors, perks and privileges become "nazriati"

Why didn't you say anything before? Because you were a piece of a chicken shit. As the desi saying goes. Jo mukka lardai ke baad yaad aye woh apnay hi mou pe maar lena chaiye.

Look at Arshad Sharif. He didn't keep quiet and was brave enough to pay the ultimate price, Imran Khan Riaz lost his job and career, sent to jail for not keeping quiet. Major retd Adil Raja had to secretly flee the country to escape a fake treason case and possible a death sentence and now lives in exile because he didn't keep quiet.

Sabir Shakir se 100 ikhtilaaf lekin he also didn't keep quite and paid the price of losing his job, career, pay and go into self exile.

Aur yahan har doosray din koi retired fauji aur bureaucrat aa ker nazriati ban jata hai.

Geo

Senator (1k+ posts)

باجوے کو مودی کی سفارش پر نواز شریف نے آرمی چیف مقرر کیا
باجوے نے لائبریا میں یو این امن مشن میں ایک انڈین کمانڈر کے نیچے کام کیاتھا
جس کے بعد باجوے کی شخصیّت بالکل بدل گئی، اور
اُس نے بیک وقت سی آئی اے، اور انڈین را ایجنسی کے ایجنٹ کے طور پر کام کرتا رہا
Click HERE & Read FULL Story

باجوے کی کرتُوتوں کو دیکھتے ہوئے بریگیڈئر صاحب کی باتوں میں کا فی وزن دکھائی دے رہا ہے

پھر ایکسٹینشن دینے والوں کے بارے میں کیا خیال ہے
وہ بھی سارے را کے ہی ہونگے

AbbuJee

Well why do all those "Selected" goto D.C (US) for 3 year training??? Do you think that they actually go to learn/train something?

He was not the only one and not the first one.

Why most of the retired PHOJIIs settle in Washington??

Every Bloody Civilian know about what they do.

?

AbbuJee

Dont know about others but Nawaz is their asset. They have said it openly ?

Siberite

Circulating on Social Media!

Sir Col Sajjad Saleem Hussain, AOA. Hope and pray that you and all in your Family are in best of health and in fine fettle.

Sir, I first met Bajwa 43 years ago when he was cadet and I was Tipu Company Commander in PMA, Kakul, but I had nothing to do with his Course (62 LC) or him till one day the noble Gen Amin Khan Berki Marhoom phoned me up that Bajwa's dead father had been a 16 Baluchi, and he (Bajwa) would also be joining the 16 Baluchis, my home and pride of my heart.

I briefly served with Bajwa in 1981 or thereabouts when I was 2IC and he was a nondescript subaltern in 16 Baluch, till his father in law got him posted out to some NLI Unit in Northern Areas after which I kept meeting Bajwa intermittently on and off.

But on 16 October in his invitation dinner in a 16 Baluch Reunion dinner, last year (2021) sitting adjacent to him at the dinner table, I along with 10 other old 16 Baluchis, in conversation with him, got the shock of our lives to discover that not only his (Bajwa's) Pak policy, international relations, Pak- America, Pak-india, Pak- China relations, Pak stand on securing independence of Kashmir world views were in 100 percent divergence with those of his PM and official senior and boss Imran Khan but at total variance with the common popular views of an average man in the street Pakistani.

Ln short todays Bajwa is a 100 percent duplicate of RAW agent Nawaz Sharif.

How did all this come about and when?

I have no qualms in asserting that this ostensible sea change in traitor & Pak enemy Bajwa have /had absolutely nothing to do with what Imran Khan has done or failed to do in the last six months, particularly with regard to his russia, China or india policies.

I am very clear that somewhere in traitor Bajwa's career, quite possibly while undergoing the Canadian staff course in rank of major, or later while serving in rank of Brigadier as second in command of a un peace keeping force in Liberia under command of an Indian Major General, Bajwa got subverted, compromised and converted into a CIA and/or Indian mole, and their sleeping agent in Pakistan for last about at least 15 to 30 years.

There should be no doubt now at all in any Pakistanis mind that Bajwa's appointment as army chief (passed out 77th in 62 long course, 4th in line of seniority of generals for promotion to rank of army chief) about 5 and half years ago was not actually an objective decision of the then Pak PM raw agent Nawaz but a decision he was ordered to implement by his Indian master Narendar Modi, as for the Indians Bajwa having served for 3 years under an Indian general in UN force in Liberia and with the later's comprehensive dossier on the Bajwa personality and reaction/response mechanism, Bajwa was an open book and the 100 percent ideal man to have as Pak army chief in any future indo-Pak nuclear war ever hovering over the horizon in the sub-continent.

It is only in the last upheaval years from 2020 onwards, with the decisive defeat and expulsion of JewSA from Afghanistan, in tandem with the meteoric rise of highly Muslimised, patriotic, bold, self respecting, highly self confident, independent and highly charismatic Imran Khan as Prime Minister of Pakistan in the watershed years of 2019-22, that the JewSA has found it urgently requisite to activate and bring out into the open from the closet their sleeping agent and mole till recently in hibernation as the brazen JewSA's man in Islamabad (Pakistan).

Hence, most important for every Pakistani to be unequivocally clear that the present desperate Imran Khan's last ditch struggle for real genuine independence of Pakistan culminating in his call for all patriotic Pakistanis to march to our capital city Islamabad, is only minimally aimed at dislodging the incumbent foreign/JewSA imported and tout Bajwa installed government of mafia type corrupt criminal charlatans and pro-yank touts, but prominently and preeminently directed at throwing out on its ears JewSA's agent and tout traitor Bajwa from his usurped seat and superfluous appointment as army chief, from where he for last six months he is brazenly, blatantly, disgracefully and shamelessly misusing the nationally popular and beloved glorious Pakistan army and its valiant ever gallant soldiery in all ranks to pull ostensibly recalcitrant Pakistan again back into perpetual JewSAslavery as its client state, thereby converting Pakistan into a weak rump state of India, and an israeli anti-arab proxy in the middle east.

Pakistani brethren, please now recite "la illaha illalah" and shout aloud the Islamic call for prayers the "Azaan", collect as many of your kith and kin who can make this journey of the holy jihad for independence of of our beloved motherland, Jinnah's islamic independent Pakistan and head for Islamabad whichever way you can get there on 26th nov 2022 - or God forbid, die trying!

May Almighty Allah be with you and forever with our beloved Pakistan!

Brig (Retd) Syed Zaheeruddin Kadri
This is a piece of trash which only promotes Indian propaganda against Pakistani army system of merit, loyalty and sense of belonging. Stop being Indian puppet. No Pakistani army commander can compromise their country's interest and sovereignty which he fights for all his life ang gives sacrifices to protect it.

3rd_Umpire

ایکسٹنشن دینے والوں میں باجوہ کو گالیاں دینے والا تیرا باپو وڈا دلّا، اور اُسکی پوری بھڑوا لیگ سب سے آگے تھی

Geo

Senator (1k+ posts)
Dont know about others but Nawaz is their asset. They have said it openly ?

Based on your logic Nawaz should not be their asset. Otherwise why would they want to expose him.
لیکن اگر یوتھئیے یہ مان سکتے ہیں کہ امریکہ نے خود ہی بتا دیا کہ ہم سازش کر رہے ہیں تو وہ کچھ بھی مان سکتے ہیں

Geo

Senator (1k+ posts)
ایکسٹنشن دینے والوں میں باجوہ کو گالیاں دینے والا تیرا باپو وڈا دلّا، اور اُسکی پوری بھڑوا لیگ سب سے آگے تھی

بلکل نواز زرداری اور نیازی سب شامل ہیں اس میں