Cambiar News 10 PM Headlines 18th April, 2015 - Altaf Hussain Naraz Hogaye

sarmad

Senator (1k+ posts)
Fiza, You guys are doing termendous job and you will keep getting with time. Just tell your news casters to watch how the professional news casters do. You don't have to reinvent the wheel.

Secondly, you will find a lot of harsh comments on this forum. Don't take them to your heart. Take them as motivation and you will eventually get there.

Good luck!

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
aww did you fire the anemic newscaster?:)
this one has alot of confidence ! just gv her duppata she seems super uncomfy in the the dress! zoom bit to the face ! not the whole body shot
she is good though! 1000% better but ask her to no to shake the shoulders ,she seems to have parkinson disease!

are you for real??? :13:...and its us women who get the blame for being the nit-picking gender...

Fiza Saeed

Senator (1k+ posts)
aww did you fire the anemic newscaster?:)
this one has alot of confidence ! just gv her duppata she seems super uncomfy in the the dress! zoom bit to the face ! not the whole body shot
she is good though! 1000% better but ask her to no to shake the shoulders ,she seems to have parkinson disease!

Its not that, both of them are our anchor, but thanks for the suggestion. Will definitely look into it. :)

Fiza Saeed

Senator (1k+ posts)
Fiza, You guys are doing termendous job and you will keep getting with time. Just tell your news casters to watch how the professional news casters do. You don't have to reinvent the wheel.

Secondly, you will find a lot of harsh comments on this forum. Don't take them to your heart. Take them as motivation and you will eventually get there.

Good luck!

Thanks a ton, you just made my day. :) I don't take any criticism on my heart. I always take them as a challenge to improve. Thanks a lot. :)

nomishah

Senator (1k+ posts)
Well it is kinda rude, there is always a room for improvement. :)
Improvement ? u kidding me the girls who are newscasters don't even know the basics of urdu cant even pronounce the basic words of urdu and you are airing urdu news bulletin i didnt want to be harsh when you guys started but at least there should be one guy in your team who can speak urdu properly , improvement is far after that .

Fiza Saeed

Senator (1k+ posts)
Improvement ? u kidding me the girls who are newscasters don't even know the basics of urdu cant even pronounce the basic words of urdu and you are airing urdu news bulletin i didnt want to be harsh when you guys started but at least there should be one guy in your team who can speak urdu properly , improvement is far after that .
okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
are you for real??? :13:...and its us women who get the blame for being the nit-picking gender...

I didnt get it,who is nit picking gender? ! I guess you misunderstood!
she is good just need some correction! I wish her all the best!