Coronavirus Deaths Surpass 200, US urges against travel to China

Altruist

Minister (2k+ posts)

Here is a list of the flight suspensions, as of Thursday, Jan. 30:

Air Canada: All China flights suspended from Jan. 30-Feb. 29.

Air France: All China flights suspended until Feb. 9.

American: All flights between Los Angeles and both Beijing and Shanghai suspended from Feb. 9 to March 27.

Austrian: All China flights suspended until Feb. 9.

British Airways: All China flights suspended until Jan. 31, situation will be reassessed at that time.

Delta: Reduce China frequencies by half to 21 flights per week from Feb. 6 to April 30.

Lufthansa: All China flights suspended until Feb. 9.

Swiss: All China flights suspended until Feb. 9.

United: 24 flights to China suspended from Feb. 1-8, then a wholesale reduction to 24 weekly frequencies from 12 daily flights (84 weekly) from Feb. 9-March 28. Reductions impact Beijing, Hong Kong and Shanghai.

Virgin Atlantic: All China flights (Shanghai) suspended from Feb. 2-Feb. 16.

Last edited by a moderator:

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
This virus going deadly and spreading rapidly..I am not sure this type of virus can be killed in hot or cold swear weather in the effected country??China doing its best to tackle this virus..I always wounder.. these type of viruses never started in European countries..US.. Israhell since last 40 years??
How it developed??Same type of viruses already there in the world..but sudden appearing for new type of virus...I don't know..becoz I don't have much knowledge about medical and spreadable deseases..

desan

President (40k+ posts)
Cases recorded in Taiwan, Germany, Vietnam, Japan and France involved patients who had not been to China. There have been no reported deaths outside China.

This can be quite concerning for these counties as these patients probably interacted with some infected person who visited China.

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Roughly 25000 people have died in America due to flu virus in just last 4 months. I would sit this one out if I was America and do some self examination to take better care of my own people instead.