England Was Behind The Cancelation of New Zealand Cricket Series.

Talisman

MPA (400+ posts)
The former colonizer PIG UK was behind the cancelation of 20/20 cricket series with New Zealand.

Pakistani people need to UNDERSTAND one thing clearly, despite 150 plus years, these white colonizers still think this IS 1857, they may have left the former brown slaves in sub contenant, the Stench still permeates in current Pakistan and Hindustan.

This little racist white island of criminals thinks, how dare Pakistani nation is becoming INDEPENDENT from the colonial yoke of White Masters. Their Agent Nawaz lohaar was removed from Pakistan and escaped to UK, he is being protected by MI6.

This American lap dog had a war with Argentina in 1982, in which it's White boss America helped it defeat Argentina in Falkland Island conflict.

5 eyes is a all white intelligence gathering club, where these rat bastards keep an ? on escaping brown slaves aka third world countries.

New Zealand must pay a price, so to this money laundering capital of the world, where these white mother effers, help the pimps like Altaf terrorist Kalia, Satan Nawaz and donkey face Zardari father of a faggot Billow Rani.

PAKISTAN SHOULD RECALL ITS AMBASSADOR FROM THIS ISLAND OF TERRORIST WHITE PIGS.

Pakistani people love Argentina.
PAKISTAN ZINDABAD.

Last edited:

Modest

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I am sure shithole India is behind this. UK is facing its own big problems & it won’t gain anything from this tour’s cancellation.
On the other hand, Indian dogs are obsessed to the core with Pakistan & they work day and night to harm Pakistan by every means.

Zeb

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Western countries dont trust Pakistan because their media shows us as retarded religious fanatic suicide bombers with long beards, dirty skin and backward stone age mentality, India uses propaganda lies to reinforce this image by telling world dont trust Pakis they are all terrorists, to make matters worse we have kanjar in our country proudly displaying taliban flag in mosques and on the streets spewing all kinds of munafiq or takfiri crap.
Get rid of the boneheads in our country and earn respect. I am a muslim but when i see these extremists i feel ashamed, the image of our noble islam is dirtied by these extreme spawns of satan disgracing our country and religion. Where are the civilised good muslims in our country, why do we keep showing the grinning goatfuckers on television.