ICC is now indian cricket council with England Australia and New Zealand

Ontarianpakistani

Senator (1k+ posts)
After the IPL cricket is no more a gentlemen's game. Its neither gentlemen's nor a game. Its now a business driven by politics. About time cricketing nations other than England, Australia, New Zealand and India form another body to run the sport for them. Just like UNO - U stand for USA and Uk and NO stands for the rest of the world. Small countries or say non-bully countries should quit UNO and form another body.

Last edited:

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Given the situation, I think Cricket should be totally disbanded from Pakistan.

اگر ہم پاکستانیوں کو ٹُلّے بازی کرنے اور دیکھنے کا اتنا ہی شوق ہے تو ہمیں اپنے باپ دادا کے کھیل گُلّی ڈنڈے کو ریوائیو کرنا چاہیے اور اسمیں نام پیدا کرنا چاہیے . ذرا ایمیجن کریں کہ قذافی سٹیڈیم میں پاکستان اور ویسٹ انڈیز کے درمیان گُلّی ڈنڈے کا ٹیسٹ میچ ہو رہا ہو تو کیا سین بنے گا، خاص طور پر ویسٹ انڈیز کی جانب سے ووین رچرڈ اور کرس گیل جیسے تکڑے ٹُلّے باز کریز پر ہوں . ہر پانچ منٹ بعد گُلّی لبرٹی مارکیٹ میں سیر کر رہی ہو، کمنٹری باکس میں رمیز راجہ کمینٹری کر رہے ہوں اور وسیم اکرم ایکسپرٹ کمنٹیٹر کے طور پر موجود ہوں . سٹیڈیم میں موجود تماشائی بڑے بڑے تُوتُو بجا رہے ہوں اور بھنگڑے ڈال رہے ہوں . پان، بوتلیں، بند پلستر اور پاپ کارن کی آوازیں لگ رہی ہوں . صحیح کا سماں بندھے گا
چھوڑیں اس کرکٹ ورکٹ کو اب، جو مرضی کر لیں ہندوستانی اور گورے کرکٹ کی ٹیموں کو پاکستان اب نہیں آنے دیں گے

Let's learn to enjoy our ancestral gulli danda.

baalti

Minister (2k+ posts)
Given the situation, I think Cricket should be totally disbanded from Pakistan.

اگر ہم پاکستانیوں کو ٹُلّے بازی کرنے اور دیکھنے کا اتنا ہی شوق ہے تو ہمیں اپنے باپ دادا کے کھیل گُلّی ڈنڈے کو ریوائیو کرنا چاہیے اور اسمیں نام پیدا کرنا چاہیے . ذرا ایمیجن کریں کہ قذافی سٹیڈیم میں پاکستان اور ویسٹ انڈیز کے درمیان گُلّی ڈنڈے کا ٹیسٹ میچ ہو رہا ہو تو کیا سین بنے گا، خاص طور پر ویسٹ انڈیز کی جانب سے ووین رچرڈ اور کرس گیل جیسے تکڑے ٹُلّے باز کریز پر ہوں . ہر پانچ منٹ بعد گُلّی لبرٹی مارکیٹ میں سیر کر رہی ہو، کمنٹری باکس میں رمیز راجہ کمینٹری کر رہے ہوں اور وسیم اکرم ایکسپرٹ کمنٹیٹر کے طور پر موجود ہوں . سٹیڈیم میں موجود تماشائی بڑے بڑے تُوتُو بجا رہے ہوں اور بھنگڑے ڈال رہے ہوں . پان، بوتلیں، بند پلستر اور پاپ کارن کی آوازیں لگ رہی ہوں . صحیح کا سماں بندھے گا
چھوڑیں اس کرکٹ ورکٹ کو اب، جو مرضی کر لیں ہندوستانی اور گورے کرکٹ کی ٹیموں کو پاکستان اب نہیں آنے دیں گے

Let's learn to enjoy our ancestral gulli danda.
lo ji aj Dr Saahb ne thori jai zyada rooh afzaa pi lai ae, te thoray jai jazbaati ho gaye ne pr tussi mind nhin krna... o young stunners da kera gaun si... han, baby Dont Mind, dont mind ....

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
lo ji aj Dr Saahb ne thori jai zyada rooh afzaa pi lai ae, te thoray jai jazbaati ho gaye ne pr tussi mind nhin krna... o young stunners da kera gaun si... han, baby Dont Mind, dont mind ....

یار کدی کسے چیز نوں ہاسے اچ وی لئے لیا کرو

disgusted

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
We abandoned our 'national' games like kabbadi and hockey and pretended to be 'gora sahibs with a colored face. Hor chuppo!

Ontarianpakistani

Senator (1k+ posts)
We abandoned our 'national' games like kabbadi and hockey and pretended to be 'gora sahibs with a colored face. Hor chuppo!
game kisi qoum ki malkiat nahin hoti. Polo bhi hamari game thi Biltistan ki lekin us ko zayada ab europe main khela jata hai. Sawal yeh nahin ke yeh kiski game hai sawal yeh hai ke honestly aur fairplay kyun nahin?

Faisal Mian

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistan should start working to form a parallels International Cricket Body with below mentioned countries:

1- Pakistan
2- South Africa
3- Zimbabwe
4- Sri Lanka
5- Afghanistan
6- Bangladesh
7- China
8- Kenya

Zeb

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Pakistan should start working to form a parallels International Cricket Body with below mentioned countries:

1- Pakistan
2- South Africa
3- Zimbabwe
4- Sri Lanka
5- Afghanistan
6- Bangladesh
7- China
8- Kenya
No one pays attention to Pakistan due to our many weaknesses, fix those first and they will be lining up to come here and play. They all go to india because of wealth and power, they dont like coming to Pakistan because the only thing our country owns is a begging bowl.

disgusted

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
game kisi qoum ki malkiat nahin hoti. Polo bhi hamari game thi Biltistan ki lekin us ko zayada ab europe main khela jata hai. Sawal yeh nahin ke yeh kiski game hai sawal yeh hai ke honestly aur fairplay kyun nahin?
Ever heard of British 'fairplay'. The most dishonest fairplay!

Ontarianpakistani

Senator (1k+ posts)
No one pays attention to Pakistan due to our many weaknesses, fix those first and they will be lining up to come here and play. They all go to india because of wealth and power, they dont like coming to Pakistan because the only thing our country owns is a begging bowl.
are you saying there is no weaknesses in India? whats the problem with you people? Pakistan is the only country where there are so called weaknesses. Why you have such an inferiority complex? I have been to more than 45 countries, and Pakistan is better than most. I live in a so-called first world country and visit Pakistan regularly and find Pakistan better in many respects. Shed this complex please start loving your country IF you are actually a Pakistani and not an indian.

And about begging bowl? Debt of USA and Canada is far more than Pakistan. USA owes more money to China alone than 20 years budget of Pakistan. India also have more debts and look at the living conditions in India. I HATE THOSE WHO DEGRADE PAKISTAN. Better go to india who with all their wealth can not provide toilets to 70% of their population and food to 50% of their population. You want to see poverty? look in the back alleys of New York City and Los Angeles. You want to see crime? just dare to go out at late night in Washington DC. Shame on you.

Last edited:

Zeb

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
are you saying there is no weaknesses in India? whats the problem with you people? Pakistan is the only country where there are so called weaknesses. Why you have such an inferiority complex? I have been to more than 45 countries, and Pakistan is better than most. I live in a so-called first world country and visit Pakistan regularly and find Pakistan better in many respects. Shed this complex please start loving your country IF you are actually a Pakistani and not an indian.

And about begging bowl? Debt of USA and Canada is far more than Pakistan. USA owes more money to China alone than 20 years budget of Pakistan. India also have more debts and look at the living conditions in India. I HATE THOSE WHO DEGRADE PAKISTAN. Better go to india who with all their wealth can not provide toilets to 70% of their population and food to 50% of their population. You want to see poverty? look in the back alleys of New York City and Los Angeles. You want to see crime? just dare to go out at late night in Washington DC. Shame on you.
You misunderstood my comment, I live in the west and I am proud of my Pakistani heritage and know our people are noble, what i was infering is that certain political parties selfishly lined their own pockets neglecting the welfare of our country and nation putting us in an embarassing predicament that is proving a nightmare to escape, as for india, i would not lift my leg like a dog to piss on india if it was on fire. I dont have an inferiority complex just extreme anger against those that acted like traitors to our country. Understand the anger.

Ontarianpakistani

Senator (1k+ posts)
You misunderstood my comment, I live in the west and I am proud of my Pakistani heritage and know our people are noble, what i was infering is that certain political parties selfishly lined their own pockets neglecting the welfare of our country and nation putting us in an embarassing predicament that is proving a nightmare to escape, as for india, i would not lift my leg like a dog to piss on india if it was on fire. I dont have an inferiority complex just extreme anger against those that acted like traitors to our country. Understand the anger.
got it. Well there are some indians on this forum disguised as pakistanis and comments negatively about pakistan. I agree with you its our dishonest and corrupt politicians who actually put us in this situation that we are taken for granted. Thanks for your explanation.
I take my words back.