IMRAN Khan Sb. MADINA main NANGAY Paon ? KABAH main dakhil hona ?

hello

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
مولویو کب باز آؤ گے؟ ہر بات کا بتنگر بناتے ہو.
اگر اس نے محبت میں جوتے اتار دیے ہیں تو کیا گناہ کر دیا

بس کرو
یہ کنجر مولوی تھوڑی ہے ۔۔۔۔ اس کو تو دین کی ذرا سوج بھوج نہیں اس نے مولویوں والا روپ دھاڑا ہوا ہے پوار بہروپیا ہے ڈرامے باز اس کا نہ اولیا سے کوئی لینا دینا ہے نہ علم سے یہ بلکل گنوار پرلے درجے کا جاہل ہے

usman1278

Voter (50+ posts)
As the video rightly explained, did Abu Bakar r.a, Omar Ibn Khattab r.a, Hazrat Usman r.a, Hazrat Ali r.a all use to do that? Was Imam Malik a bigger Aashiqe Rasool than all of them?
Yeah admi pagal man gharat batain nikalta rehta hai mutt suno is ko

HSiddiqui

مین اِس شخص کو بہتر سمجھتا تھا ، حیرت ہوی کے اسکو اتنا الم بھی نہین کہ امران خان نے جو کیا وہ کسی کتاب سے نہین پڑھا یا کسی کی نقل نہین
کی ـ امران خان نے وہ کیا جو اسکے دِل نے کہا ، اور یقین ہے اللہ کو امران کی یہ ادا پسند آی ہو گی ـ ایک اور فسادی مُلا بے نقاب ہو گیا

Last edited:

usman1278

Voter (50+ posts)
Aashiqe rasool nangay paoon say nahi hota un key batai hui Quranic taleemat say hota hay.
Yeah apnay apnay zaok aur sauq ki baat hai koi jis tarah b ishq ka izhar karay koi baat man kar karta hai to koi bat kay sath kuch physically b show karta hai is main kuch mana nai na hi koi deen main izafa is liay ap bra he mehrbani zid choor dain

HSiddiqui

How is it giving respect to Prophet Mohammad PBUH by walking barefoot in Madina?
Please explain.
Please read complete answer ! You cannot understand this , this comes after education, understanding and experience. Imran Khan read serat an nabi, he cried on the sacrifices our Prophet made for us, he cried how our prophet cared about us, he learnt how much prophet loved us, he learnt that our prophet ignored every hardship for this ummah in which is you and me and Imran Khan, What Imran did is from heart without caring for the King and Prince of Saudi Arabia, I don't know if you have been to Saudi Arabia. Let me tell you when I was a 5year old kid, I met a BUZURG in Kohat, all I remember is that he went for Hajj by walk, thats it. I grew up and at the age of 21 went for Umrah, I was a Black belt , 3rd dan by then, when I reached Jeddah airport and was about to get in a vehicle for Makkah, I remembered that Buzurg, and I felt embarras of my self that I am black belt very macho, and can't dare that kind of Ibadat how do I call my self a devoted Muslim, and then I went from airport to Makkah and back by walk. So the question is did that Buzarg found it written in some book to do that way, or he tried to copy some one NO, he wanted to get closer to Allah and Prophet so he did this amal , thinking I may get into Allah's good books, this is exactly why I did, and I know very well that Imran Khan did it for the same reason. May Allah accept his and every Muslim's Ibadat.
May Allah help us all, and educate us at least to this level that we stop trying to pull some one's legs whom Allah has raised to a respectable level, because we are challenging and making fun of Allah's decision without knowing.

Last edited:

usman1278

Voter (50+ posts)
Sahaba never did our great beloved prophet Muhammad never told us to do it than it's bidaat bro like dhamals at darbars and babon ki karamat and stuff sahabas are stars follow them.
Zid na karo bai kisi aalim say mahwara kar lo wo sahi say samjha day ga hur amal beddat nai