In 2014 I interviewed Imran Khan. After the interview he sent insulting msg

Amatuka

MPA (400+ posts)
I saw you for the 1st and last time with that interview and you call yourself a journalist. I still recall how surprised I was listening to your unethical question. I believe you finished your own career with that stupid question.
IK was broad minded enough to answer you and decent enough to only message you. You mean he should not even message you to show his annoyance.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
'journalists' in pakistan seem to think they have freedom to ask any question they want no matter how personal. They think if you leave the interviewee speechless then it means the interview is successful. On the other hand real successful interview is when a journalist is able to extract extra information from the interviewee.

Also there no line drawn for personal questions. I have seen anchors ask sheeda tally why he hasn't married yet or when you are going to get married. What kind of question is that??

On a side note, would this anchor entertain personal questions about herself? What is your bra size? What color panties you like? How many men have you slept with?
and her answer was: Gee I slept with many but I always thought the number could be one higher.....Ab is mein kia ?

chandaa

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Another attention seeker ? Use Imran Khan's name to get media coverage! If he sent you the msg then why you kept your mouth shut for 6 years?

peaceandjustice

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I still remember she asked below the belt questions. She should be thankful to Imran Khan that he only sent msgs. If it would be zardari or anyone from Sharif family and she would ask any of them the same pathetic questions she would be killed.
عمران خان ایک دیانتدار ، بہادر،خودار شخص ھے ان میڈیا کے حرام خوروں خینزروں نے ہمیشہ عمران خان کی پرسنل لا ئیف پر بات کر کے اپنے حرام خور آقاؤں سے حرام مال کھایا ھے
جبکہ ان حرام خور صحافیوں اینکرز اور ان کے حرام خور آقاؤں کی زندگیاں غلاظت کا ڈھیر ھے اور حرام خورویوں کا بد بودار کردار کیسی سے ڈھکا چھپا نہیں ھے ان تمام حرام خور صحافیوں اور ان کے حرام خور آقاؤں کی ذاتی اعمال وہ گندگی کا ڈھیر ہیں جس کی مثال دنیا میں کہیں مل نہیں سکتی۔ لیکن یہ میڈیا کے بیشرم بیغرت حرام خور خنزیروں کو کبھی خودار دیانت دار شخص پسند نہ آئے گا اور یہ حرام خور میڈیا چینلز ان کے حرام خور اینکرز دوسروں کی کردار کشی سے بعض نہیں آئیں گے یہ ہی ان صحافت کا معیار ھے

peaceandjustice

These corrupt anchors are being ruled by big media channel dons
پاکستان کے تمام ان حرام خور صحافیوں اور اینکرز اور ان کے کرپٹ آقاؤں کے ذاتی کردار غلاظت اور بد بو سے بھرے پڑے ہیں اور یہ بیشرم بیغرتوں کا ٹولہ دوسروں کی کردار کشی کرتے ہیں عمران خان ایک دیانتدار خودار بہادر انسان ھے اور عوام میں عمران خان ان ہی خصوصیات کی وجہ سے پسند کرتی ھے لیکن میڈیا کا حرام خور صحافیوں کا ٹولہ جن کے خود کے کردار اور ان کے کرپٹ حکمرانوں کے ذاتی کردار کی غلاظت کی مثالیں دنیا میں ملنا مشکل ھے لیکن ان حرام خور میڈیا کے صحافیوں کا بلیک میلرز ٹولہ اپنے کرپٹ آقاؤں کے لئے دوسروں کے خلاف کردار کشی کر کے اپنے اولادوں کو حرام مال کھلاتے ہیں ان میڈیا کے حرام خوروں کی مت مار دی گئی ھے اور یہ لوگ شیطان کے آلہ کار بنے ہوئے ہیں

Last edited:

disgusted

This journo-pros spoke in her shows in Urdu with an English accent and in English with a Punjabi accent. Case of misguided inflections.

satifhasan

Minister (2k+ posts)
2014 ma interview kia or SMS ab mila?? itnay din kidhar thi, koi CUSTOMER nahi mil raha ho ga bechari ko

abidbutt

Senator (1k+ posts)
She, no doubt, was on some ulterior motives' agenda and might have never done such interview by any other party head. It was a targeted interview to malign IK and damage his image. She does not ethics of interviewing and each question seems to chosen by IK's opponents which despite all venom was highly adequately answered by IK.
Almost all presumptuous questions but same time trying to grill IK for his allegations against elections judiciary, military and media mafia saying his answers are based on presumptions.