Islaam ka ma'ashi nizaam must watch

Mysticreed

Banned
This Indian mulla couldn't even convince his Indian nation for this and paindo ji wants us to listen to him. Sala mulla ji zinda hota to is se pochta why the hell on earth did you mulla ji oppose the creation of Pakistan in the first place and why the hell are you now lecturing Indian muslims on Islamic finance ??????????????

Why ????????????????????????? Just why ?????????????????????

When are the Indian mullas going to accept their mistake and apologise with Pakistanis for calling Pakistan kafiristan ????????????????

Centennial73

MPA (400+ posts)
ec34d617f44e8e5f86dbaa20b4551fd7.png

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
This Indian mulla couldn't even convince his Indian nation for this and paindo ji wants us to listen to him. Sala mulla ji zinda hota to is se pochta why the hell on earth did you mulla ji oppose the creation of Pakistan in the first place and why the hell are you now lecturing Indian muslims on Islamic finance ??????????????

When are the Indian mullas going to accept their mistake and apologise with Pakistanis for calling Pakistan kafiristan ????????????????

Did you asked Secular, Liberal and Democrats, Shah Nawaz Bhatto, Ghaffar Khan and Hakim Ali Zardari. The so-called patriots, nation has chosen to rule the country they opposed.

Mysticreed

Banned
Did you asked Secular, Liberal and Democrats, Shah Nawaz Bhatto, Ghaffar Khan and Hakim Ali Zardari. The so-called patriots, nation has chosen to rule the country they opposed.

You need to check their records. At the end of the day their next generations accepted Pakistan and participate in democratic elections !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is a sign of their silent rebellion against the principles of their forefathers and acceptance of Pakistan whilst this Indian mulla didn't accept Pakistan till his death. It is more than enough for my satisfaction. Do you mulla slave accept democracy and accept parliamentary democratic Pakistan ?????????????????

Last edited:

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

I could say u stupid or some very common bad words but it is not good to say ....

If he is say Fakirstan to any Muslim country , not only Pakistan , it is true...

Not a single country is Islamic , even Saudia or any other.....

Second, Muslim are one nation , could be living in any country or planet.

We love Indian Muslim as much as Pakistani Muslim,

but it does not mean we start target killing in Indian Muslims in love as we do here in Pakistan...( just joking)

We could give Zakat and receive Zakat to any Muslim Country too.....

Unicorn

Banned

He is not trying to convenience Indian nation. He is explaining, his Muslims audience or who ever want to listen , as to how one can participate in economy, the Islamic way.

I think as soon as you remove Usury from your country he may apologize. What is so Islamic you have done to deserve apology except for terrorism.

Last edited:

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

Who call them patriot ???

No one.... but we dont expect Jihalat from any Molana or Syed or ....

Any ways better not to blame anyone.

When Rasool Allah was blessed with Prophethood, very few people believed him , every one was saying him on mistake.

But Allah Talla Targeted Yahood more than illiterate people of Quraish.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Please leave the discussion of Pakistan birth....

Come to the point he is telling about Quranic system, What a good one....

May Allah helped us in following it....

Allah Tala could forgive Namaz Roazh , but not the injustice .....

Mysticreed

Banned

I could say u stupid or some very common bad words but it is not good to say ....

If he is say Fakirstan to any Muslim country , not only Pakistan , it is true...

Not a single country is Islamic , even Saudia or any other.....

Second, Muslim are one nation , could be living in any country or planet.

We love Indian Muslim as much as Pakistani Muslim,

but it does not mean we start target killing in Indian Muslims in love as we do here in Pakistan...( just joking)

We could give Zakat and receive Zakat to any Muslim Country too.....

My questions remain unanswered and I will have to repeat them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mysticreed

Banned
He is not trying to convenience Indian nation. He is explaining, his Muslims audience or who ever want to listen , as to how one can participate in economy, the Islamic way.

I think as soon as you remove Usury from our country he may apologize. What is so Islamic you have done to deserve apology except for terrorism.

My country is the most Islamic country on earth presently and I have no doubt about it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is explaining Indian muslims I can also understand this but Paindo ji couldn't understand it lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mysticreed

Banned
My reply for Indian mullas who said Pakistan is kafiristan is:

Saley tu kafir tera baap kafir !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unicorn

Banned
My questions remain unanswered and I will have to repeat them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Answer this-Pakistani Mullaha couldn't convince the nation to remove USURY from its system when every Muslim is already convinced that USURY is BAD BAD BAD- Explain

Unicorn

Banned
My reply for Indian mullas who said Pakistan is kafiristan is:

Saley tu kafir tera baap kafir !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unless you can answer my question Indian Mullas are absolutely correct in still calling Pakistan as Kafiristan.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

With due respect , Rasool Allah also could not convince every one... It was not his duty to convince every one but to convey everyone.

Same case here....It is not his fault.

If u r good Muslim then pick evry good knowledge or manner , no matter the source....

Indian , Pakistani , sindhi , Muhajir is nothing to say...

With due respect again , I am sure you are teenager or may be in early 20s....

Thats why say that dont teach us...

My young brother , it is not a behaviour of good person...

When some body tell you good , specially Quran , Say Jazak Allah and respect him.....

Quran tells the indication of bad people that when Quan is being red for them , they dont bend , ( Sajdah)....

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Unless you can answer my question Indian Mullas are absolutely correct in still calling Pakistan as Kafiristan.

Unfortunately , We have 180 Million Muslims , but no islam....

We need to confess and admit our weakness.

Mysticreed

Banned
Answer this-Pakistani Mullaha couldn't convince the nation to remove USURY from its system when every Muslim is already convinced that USURY is BAD BAD BAD- Explain

Listen you Afgani mulla I am not a mulla. I am against mullaism and mullas of every country including Pakistan, Saudia Arabia, Iran etc !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

During Hazrat Umar's r.a the punishment for hand cutting for theives was suspended as the Caliphate/state was unable to control the problem of food shortage due to famine. As the Caliph was unable to provide food to the citizens the punishment got suspended !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Allah understands and is lenient when necessary because Hadis says that actions are judged by intentions !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time machine 14 centuries later Pakistan is a member of the global village and it has to abide by certain international rules and conditions beecause when we achieved independence we were a weak state thanks to the mullas who had divided the muslims by backstabbing and calling us kafirs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Since Pakistan has to survive and carry on with these conditions usury goes out of the sin list and I am sure my Allah is Most Merciful but this is one of the main reasons why Allah showed His Mercy and helped the people to carve out Pakistan which is to make Muslims of this region stronger so that Islamic rules can be properly applied and followed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With all the enemies around we are still surviving and one day will be a force to reckon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unicorn

Banned
Unfortunately , We have 180 Million Muslims , but no islam....

We need to confess and admit our weakness.

I think he just wanted to get his frustrations out on Indian Mullahs. He feels a little better now.:lol:

Mysticreed

Banned
With due respect , Rasool Allah also could not convince every one... It was not his duty to convince every one but to convey everyone.

Same case here....It is not his fault.

If u r good Muslim then pick evry good knowledge or manner , no matter the source....

Indian , Pakistani , sindhi , Muhajir is nothing to say...

With due respect again , I am sure you are teenager or may be in early 20s....

Thats why say that dont teach us...

My young brother , it is not a behaviour of good person...

When some body tell you good , specially Quran , Say Jazak Allah and respect him.....

Quran tells the indication of bad people that when Quan is being red for them , they dont bend , ( Sajdah)....

My questions remain unanswered. I send my ***** on such a mulla and you as well for comparing him with Hazrat Muhammad saww !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Call me satan or satanic ally as it doesn't makes an iota of difference to me because I know this is the last resort of mullas to call their opponents satan lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!